Sup Forums's Greatest Song Ever Tournament RESULTS

In a 58% to 42% victory, Sup Forums has decided that the greatest song of all time is Once in a Lifetime by the Talking Heads. Here we shall discuss how you think it went and your thoughts on how it should continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrXhrDmHB7DfgRuWaObTtiKbjpv7x35Nd
youtu.be/lwCUmjFEiyw
strawpoll.me/12665133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Artists tourney, make it happen.

Maybe my dude

This desu

I mean we all know either Radiohead, Death Grips, or AnCo will win but still

How many artists should we allow? I hate to do this but I refuse to do another 256 entries, that really drained the life out of me. 128 is fine I guess

128 is enough

If someone told David Byrne that a music community decided that Once in a Lifetime is the greatest song of all time, I'm certain he would think we're a bunch of idiots.

Cool. Tomorrow I'll start an entry thread. This time, it's gonna take 6 replies to avoid an oversaturation of memes. And, this time, I think I'm going to allow in stuff like Nichard Dixon and Smash Mouth, just for the fun of it. Memes might lighten the mood from the insane amount of butthurt that happened last time.

No, don't put in the memes, just like last time. Sup Forums's gonna troll and make some meme band win or make it to the final four.

pastebin where's the quick long season vs live season after-tourney poll?

The question is: where can i listen to 98.12.28 男達の別れ?

The archive

Yeah but in all fairness if you're gonna include Neutral Milk Hotel and Death Grips, which you kind of have to considering this board, you should include Kanye despite him being a meme

What the other user said, plus here's some youtube links

Playlist of the album:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrXhrDmHB7DfgRuWaObTtiKbjpv7x35Nd

Video of the live performance:
youtu.be/lwCUmjFEiyw

strawpoll.me/12665133

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Haha I just looked it up on YouTube and I forgot that I had been watching a video at .5 speed and never changed it back so I was pretty fucking confused. I got like halfway through the video. I feel stupid now.

Thanks m8s

What's with the x on Perfume Genius?

I think we should wait a bit desu. Sup Forums will get bored of tourneys quickly if they keep popping up all over the place.

Never mind, looked in the archive. Figured as much, I was suspicious from the get-go of its wins

Except all of those artists have at least some merit, and were only memed to begin with due to being unironically appreciated.

The Smash Mouths, Nicklebacks, etc. are memes for obviously different reasons and shouldn't be included

Ok, so no memes then? Thread will probably happen at 3-4 PM tomorrow.

>pop song with an annoying hook is Sup Forums's favourite track
Even by Sup Forums standards, this is disappointing

Bump

NO radiohead, kanye, anco, or any other first row Sup Forumscore. It makes the tournament uninteresting.

>Talking Heads - Once In a Lifetime is a pop song
Please, for the love of humanity and the already tainted gene pool. Fucking neck yourself.

Better pick than the other one, by far. I left after... god, I don't even remember wich one, I left after one song lost but hey, the result isn't bad.

>new wave isn't pop
wew

>slint unironically anywhere on the bracket

this fucking meme needs to die