I wanted to live in the ancient world, antiquity, where the world population was about 100 - 150 million

I wanted to live in the ancient world, antiquity, where the world population was about 100 - 150 million

Life would have been more easy

Iktf

You would be a diseased peasant under the brutal oppression of neighboring empires.

(Pretty much like today, lol.)

I want to live in the futuristic world, where humans are biomixed with androids and robots, where virtual reality is a thing and become an adventurer of the cyberspace

>everywhere smells like shit
>everybody smells like shit
>marry smelly woman
>she dies in childbirth
>backbreaking peasant labor every day
>die when youre 47 from tooth infection

I like the now.

>implying I would have been a peasant, not a noble

You can do that now.

You would die.

Life in early middle ages would be much better. Especially if you would be born in a noble familiy.

Charlemagne died at 72 yo

next

>making it to 47
Holy shit, only kings do this

747 n.e aka early middle ages.

Antiquity would be shit, trust me.

show me

Dude antibiotics lmao

>Tooth infection
>Almost no sugar in the average alimentation

Next

>Life would have been more easy
it would've been more simple, but not more easy
there would've been a far greater chance that you would've been either a slave or a peasant, just making enough in subsistence farming to survive, while being constantly bullied by thugs paid for by your local lord

Why everytime in this kind of thread, the guy can not be a lord, noble or such ?

also nevermind the primitive nature of health care and medicine
most of your kids would die off in their formative years
there's a real chance your wife would die in childbirth
while plagues wouldn't likely kill you due to the lack of pop. density, simple ailments could
because it's beyond unlikely that this would occur
if you think you could be a lord based on chance, you're in fantasy world and no longer in probability land
maybe .5% of the world back then owned or was leased any more land than they could survive off of, and extremely few had any extra wealth whatsoever for personal indulgences

Which were the guys who were noble back then, then ?
The strongest ?

Depends. for example, ancient Greece and Rome had aristocratic families but ancient Celts had their leaders chosen by the druids.

Plato died at 81 years old, way before middle ages

Many people misunderstand what life expectancy actually means by not knowing that child mortality is part of the calculation.
In ancient times people already lived until their 70s, but many already died as infants.

DUDE BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION LMAO!

>Which were the guys who were noble back then, then ?
>The strongest ?
noble as in the constantly changine values of honour and self respect, or the people in charge?
the people in charge have always been either
>the smart ones that can gather men behind them and viciously remove any threat towards their power
or
>inherited daddy's wealth, surrounded by a small counsel of people who know how to run shit and do what his daddy should do until the guy learns the ropes