Is it possible that someone could unblurr this picture or try finding just one letter on the license plate????

Is it possible that someone could unblurr this picture or try finding just one letter on the license plate????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFT7qZb7r5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

up

this isnt that fake as hell CSI Miami shit
go eat a bag of dicks

Best I could do.

You're welcome.

i know this isnt csi miami shit but it doesnt hurt to try doe

Tried my best on this one. Hope it helps

enhance, enhance, there

Good one mate, you almost got me to laugh.

Yes.

Using my super computer, Ptrotectron 3000, I can reverse encapsulate the nano progeny microns, and calivrate the license plate.

All I need now...is...

*beeeeeeeeeep*

no.

the problem is the image is washed out, being washed out means there is not enough dark pixles to bring anything out.

HA HA you guys are very funny, there is a girl missing and the police couldn't get anything out of that picture so i just figured why not try posting it here and check if anybody could help , i aint no computer geek i dno know if it's just impossible to get the license plate number or not i just wanted to try

It's not just about being washed out though. It's a highly compressed JPEG/MPEG format image. That kind of compression averages out pixels in blocks and destroys the slight differences that might have been there before the camera encoded it.

Sorry OP, but you're looking at a guaranteed failure here.

Context would have helped here OP.

But regardless, if the Police computer guys can't get anything, neither can Sup Forums

allright thanks doe

best I could do. I do astrophotography and have to pull detail out all the time. the part that fucked them up is that the light is on the plate so much it washed it out like I said.

I fucked around with it just to see and this is all the detail that was in the picture. sorry, the camera just did not capture the data you need

this too

in all honesty I'm not messing around and adding things in this, I have no idea what country this is or what your license plates look like.

better off with the model of car and color, but the last letter looks like a K but the letters seem fucking huge. there was something that sorta looked like a wheelchair in the left, but again no idea what hte plates look like in your country. letters seem kinda large. offs are its got no data or corrupt data.. . in short its a garbage picture.

they look like this in my country

Well you're fucked OP

thats what you get for buying a nigger 7 eleven camera

another picture , all i know it's a red kia rio

completely white,no chance man

Is time for you to go outside for a few hours

i appreciate all the help but in this video there's like 2 or 3 cars, one driving in the beginning and two who are a little bit upper in the street can you find something in that? youtube.com/watch?v=bFT7qZb7r5M

nope i'm good

that picture of the plate is worse, however you can somewhat see the girl in the passenger seat. dude has a gut . . the blurring is just too great on the plate in this. honestly if there is video you can use the capture software that we use to capture planetary images to compile a photo.

got a link to that? I want to try it. If I can get the clouds of jupiter I am sure I can get this.

uhm didn't even see the car in this.

90% chance she was abducted, raped and killed by a migrant.

do i have a link to what? :o

What fucking country is that, then?

a migrant in Iceland ? I know migrants are stoopid but this is too much

>2000 + seventeen
>not knowing that it's always migrants
>even having a shadow of a doubt

Since when is fourchan doing police work ?

Birna er dauð, löggan á íslandi sökkar og þetta drama má deyja því þessi gella er ómerkileg

Check this out lol you can view anyones secret snapchat pics! dont share it so it gets patched

tried it in black and white, that's about ll you gonna get the motion makes for it to be too blurred, and for some reason it looks like a dick on the left side wtf is on your guy's plates?

It's a virus

Gaur halltu kjafti og sýndu samkennd

Sammála síðasta ræðumanni

Djöfull getur fólk verið heimskt

Ha

best I could do... in the first image looks like there's a R and a C at the beginning... in the second one looks like there's an M

fucking newfag go kill yourself

Sup Forums has solved shit in the past, caught murderers, child abusers and animal abusers.

forgot to post the first image

>Calling someone a newfag
Er ekki kominn háttar tími á þig, félagi?

I did the best I could
You're welcome

Dude, you were sooooo fucking close to getting a quad, 0000, daaamn man. Also, we don't even KNOW what we are trying to fix this for, for all we know, the dude could actually be trying to murder THIS guy, instead of this guy being the murderer.