Help Sup Forums how can I date a girl if:

Help Sup Forums how can I date a girl if:

>Living in a small town, less than 150.000 ppl.
>Almost nobody uses dating apps. Few ones are garbage, ugly/fat girls asking for a 10/10 guy.
>They dont care about if you have a PHD or which studies do you have as most of them only have basic studies and work as waitress/cloth shops or nothing that really matters.
>Most of them dont have any hobbies. Tell them about films, art, exhibitions, reading or anything and they'll see you as a fucking nerd. "I prefer to stay at home watching TV and sleeping"

What do? Are you in a similar position? Should I give up and try to date someone like this?

I mean, she doesn't look bad. But if you want to date, move and transfer to a bigger town. I'm sure you would make more money anyway op.

I already have a job, friends (a few, as most of them already flew away to other countries) and my family, which I have to admit its a very important pillar.

But yes, Im thinking in going away to a bigger city. It seems in places like this they dont even care if you won contests, interviews, studied a lot and know a languages for naming a few.

Honestly? I dont really want a 9/10 girl, I would conform with a 6.5/7 which Im really in love with and have lots of things in common

average

If you want to get laid, you're going to have to slum it with the trailer trash. If you want a good woman, or a good life for that matter, you should move somewhere that had people who aspire to more in life than being born, living, and dying in some shit town. You strike me as cultured and educated to some degree, but you're pretty goddamn retarded if you can't figure out what to do in this situation.

>what do?
Stop being ugly. Nobody gives a shit that you go to school.

I didnt move out yet because I still have ties in my hometown. I planned to leave everything behind but thats easier when you are on your 20s.

Right now with work and money, I can always get girls, but I dont really want those kind of individuals. The moment I think in bringing them home for just a fucking and then waiting for them to leave the next morning, I prefer to stay at home watching something more interesting.

This, op listen to this man and drop your faggot attitude. You're acting like a bitch op.

Lol you sound like the biggest inexperienced douchebag.
You have to be 20 or under.

You look like a faggot. Suck my dick Euro trash.

De donde eres OP?

jealous? Im not even that guy, Im posting the girl because other reasons.

Deduzco por la foto que eres norteño por cojones

facil deduccion, y hay demasiados pueblos donde no pasa nada por aqui, incluso ciudades medianamente grandes donde lo maximo que usan las tias es el badoo que es un saco de basura.
va siendo hora de abandonar el pais.

Pírate compadre.
Yo soy de una ciudad de 230k y el porcentaje de escoria es alarmante. No conozco ni 100 personas que de veras valgan la pena. Ahora estoy viviendo en Sevilla y no veas el cambio. Soy sureño, por cierto.

150,000? And you can't find a girl... OP moving won't save you that's A very large city you need to change your approach. None of them are trailer trash most of them are probably normal people you are the odd man out.

Es lo mismo que pienso yo, imagina en una de 150k, hice la carrera en bcn pero por curro me he vuelto a este sitio y todo lo que hay es autentica basura.
Gente sin mas aspiraciones que ponerse a ver myhyv, pasarse horas en el bar, mirarte con cara de que eres un frikazo cuando le hablas de algun serie, pelicula o cualquier aficion decente y tias creidas/porque yo lo valgo.

Para acabar con una de esas si, mejor me acabo largando y buscandome la vida fuera, si hasta los mas catetos acaban viviendo en Londres

>become a 10/10 guy
>fuck fat bitches for days

Tambien te recomiendo que bajes el listón, a mi me ha servido. Me costaba mucho hacer amigos duraderos porque buscaba gente EXACTAMENTE igual que yo. Busca personas con una o dos aficiones comunes, que las tiene que haber, y palante.

Wetback trash.

Fucking loser.

Si el problema es que con el trabajo y poco tiempo dia a dia, al final para salir y conocer gente de noche no es plan. Que sitios quedan? Gym? Apuntarme a clases de cualquier chorrada?

A los 28 ya no es como en la universidad que te podias meter a hablar con cualquiera, ahora parece el acoso

We enslaved the wetbacks once, you cunt

You could move.

Ahí estoy de acuerdo, es una edad muy crítica en mi opinión. Yo tengo 19, y ya parece que acosas a la gente solo por querer ser amigo suyo, no te digo intentar ligar.

#1 don't fucking ask Sup Forums for the helps, #2 put yourself out there as a presentable, manerable person, with a sense of humor, that's all girls want

All I hear out of your mouth is taco, burrito, enchalida, margareta.

go back to your murica we are not talking about that continent

Taco taco, facism, burrito...

If you are american, you shouldn't talk about fascism given your current situation...

lmao theres 800 people in my town during winters like 3000 during summers.. vacation town, there isnt a single property here for less than six figures.. average white picket fence house is like 500

I am a facist, just you guys seemed to have sucked Hitler's dick back in ww2.

at least try to write it right, facist doesnt mean anything and its already the 3rd time you spelled it wrong.
finish school first then we can start talking.

And we enjoyed

Taco taco burrito

In a town of 150,000 theres gotta be a few people with your interests.

Also generally from my experience people really dont care about these things youre talking about. Generally people dont care about any single field. You need to find a type by going to events and clubs tailored to these interests. Thats even true in my city of 2 million. Hell my girlfriend doesnt even share my passions and interests. We're together because of shared humour and the fact we get along extremely well despite the fact. But she rolls her eyes when i talk about science and history and world affairs and I roll mine when she talks about food and sjw bullshit.

But if its really as bad as you say then its online long distance dating or move.

thanks, I just broke up with my gf and we didnt have a lot of common interests too, some films and thats all. I guess Im just trying to find someone interesting but around my age almost everyone seems to just want a baby/family/home and nothing else.

Im in the proccess of finishing a really big project and sending it as my cover letter to a big company so maybe its time to move on and leave the country without thinking it too much. Once you are by your own you start thinking about other things.

I see. Yeah I really will stand by the point that it doesnt matter what youre into. Itll be rare to find people like you. I mean how often do you find a best male friend? Same deal.

If thats what you want look out for the clubs.

But it also sounds like you have one hell of a bright future and limitless options so just fuckin move bro.

Good luck. You arent even being a whiney faggot about this, I like you.

In fact I only have 1 or 2 best male friends, Im not the type of guy surrounded of a big group of persons.
I think I should be preparing myself for the future and everything will come as it own rhythm.

Thanks for the replies, its always hard to start over a new life after your girlfriend dumped you after 6 years together.

move you entitled cunt

fuck the fat chics

Date someone like this ?

You are such a huge whiny faggot. You posted a pic of a girl who would never ever let you even get close to her pussy and you still dare to call her "someone like this"

You are a huge faggot who thinks he is something better and that's your problem. Living in a 150k city and thinks he can't get a girlfriend coz he leaves in a small town lol i just can't beleive how fucking arrogant you are...

1 or 2 male friends... that says enough about your personality...

Move along

Why? Not OP but i dont have many real friends either...

But ive got a great girlfriend a great job, i am very well liked even though im not social because im not awkward or strange...

Thats a grand assumption from very little information...

I prefer to have 2 friends who I really trust and can tell anything to them and can show total support at any time than 20 friends who just show up at a random party/dinner and then disappear like smoke when trouble appears.

Just take a look to fb, are every single one of those hundreds of people your friends? Really? Then wait a few years and answer that same question.