R8 without h8

r8 without h8

fiddy going through hormone therapy I see..

She's fucking terrifying

That's the chick from snl.

Looks like a very healthy gorilla

ape/8

Leslie Jones

She actually looks more like a gorilla than a human. What the fuck?

Harambe!! You are back!! Dick's out!!!

Tits or GTFO

>she

Humor 7/10
Intensity 11/10
Looks 3/10
I'd marry that bitch.

Aparently I went to college with her. She was on Colorado State's women's basketball team.

Looks like my wifes husband daughter.

Her leaked nudes are completely wiped off the internet. I can't find them anywhere.

monkey/nigger

stating facts is not hateful, it's just factual

OPs pic is a pic of a nigger

nigger is descriptive, not hateful

someday niggers will become educated enough that the rest of us wont have to support them through welfare

until then we should take pity on them for being niggers, they were born that way, its not their fault

facts is facts

Why would you want to see them?

Research purposes

HAMBRE!

I thought the guy from the green mile died.

>without h8
do you see what you just did?

Ya. All black people do

huge titted big boned black woman

If it's your thing you could do worse.

At least she has serious income.

she's a Womyn of Colyr so she's literally the definition of goodness and her sexiness can't be denied and if you do you're a racist sexist xenophobic homophobe.

or she's the physical embodiment of affirmative action and barely looks human, either one.

>Her leaked nudes are completely wiped off the internet. I can't find them anywhere.

It's because not a single person saved them, not a single one out of billions of users, that's how fucking ugly this sheboon is.

Absolute goddess, I would let her cuckold me and masturbate to the "superior black cock" meme every day for the rest of my life because of this beautiful woman's physique. She is fucking stunning.

Her tits are wack though, because she's like 50. Not even her fame and fortune can get her laid. But besides all that, her personality is worse than her looks.

Too much pigment.

Would not bang.

kek

Leslie jones/10