What's your opinion on this guy, Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on this guy, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyCBPi-vqHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

He's just a normal guy with opinions that he thinks are objective truths.

A self righteous douchebag

hes fucking creepy. I think he's a narcissist or some shit.

Karl Pilkington is a genius.

And all his followers are cucks who can't think for themselves

sick of seeing this douche cult wannabe show up
guy needs to eat a bullet and take a dirt nap pronto

why?

I think he is OP

I like a lot of his philosophies. His followers are very different though...

He likes to suck his own dick thats why he started this thread !

Why do you need some one telling you what to believe in when what he's preaching is don't listen to people who tell you what to do. It's a contradiction in its self.

And realizing the contradiction makes you more skeptical. It's a way of opening a mind.

>a contradiction in its self

And you can't think of what you actually like in politics and need a simple video to explain something to your sorry ass. It's like you watch those Ted talks they dumb everything down so the retards can understand.

>a way of opening a mind
How old are you?

He's like the hive queen of autistic teenage fedora-lords. Also he's borderline retarded. His ideal world is essentially one ruled by industrial feudalism, where a handful of wealthy families own all land and resources and rule as absolute monarchs...and he thinks that makes him an 'anarchist'. No, that's not a joke, he really is that stupid.

He also unfailingly seems to side with police in every instances where they murder an unarmed man. Nothing says 'anarchism' like extreme violence committed by the state, against the most marginalised, powerless individuals with no due process.

Does he fuck cats too?

pic related

not an argument bro

Your memes are trash, once again OP has been distinguished as a prime fagget

Kek

>prime fagget
You suck too much dick user. Just answer the prime question and get the fuck out.

I think he needs to stop coming here to ask us what we think of him before shoot him with a taser and then break his jaw with a pipe wrench.

Not an argument

>Your memes are trash, once again OP has been distinguished as a prime fagget
Here you go.

You fail to realize OP, it's a fact that you're a fag. But nice try.

nice dubs fag. only fags get dubs. you big fag

oh nooooo

Damn none of you here can even debate each other. It's just a bunch of fuck you's to each other.

Correctamundo, dude

I used to watch his youtube videos but I realized that his version of arachnocapitalism leaves us the slaves of a few very wealthy individuals. Watch his videos on prisons. Basically, the richest could rape & murder the rest of us with no repercussions. He says society wouldn't allow it, but society is a bunch of cuck pussies

cultleader
actually insane retard

we were asked for our opinions, not to build a case against the guy

d-dad?

He's alright by me. He's one of the only people to really do a good job of honestly analyzing the Mike Brown shooting.

I think his confidence in Trump is misplaced but whatever.

Ironic that a world class mental gymnast uses the punchline "not an argument". I can't tell if Molyneux is being intellectually dishonest, but some of the shit he weasels his way out of is horrendous. He has many tactics to do this, but notice when he get's cornered by proper reasoning and logic, he will take a large multi-faceted issue or problem, simplify it using his own agreeable premises and terms (without defending said premises), then proceed to strawman his opponent with a retarded smug look on his face as if he did something magical. One example of this would be the "if you are for the state, you want me dead" argument. He reduces a VERY complex issue, into a simple flow chart asking his opponent if he wants him dead. This is most certainly, on molyneux's part, not an argument.

If someone believes Molyneux is a solid debator and uses him for political or philosophical insight, you can ignore everything this person has to say on relevant matters. They are weak sheep with no critical thinking skills. A smug and confident smile is all you need to convince them to drink cyanide.

Nice haircut, not much choice though...
Smooth skin
Trendy 3 days bear, 'stach
Black V neck shirt, easy going
Looks at you right in the eyes, honest
6.5/10 would bang

Also, who the fuck is he???
Couldn't be arsed reading the thread.

>le based alt right old man xD

>le: wtf you on about?

>Molyneux
>Alt right
Pick one, faggot. He's a fucking anarchist.

His wife's 80 year old parents came to visit and this faggot forced her to hide upstairs with him and wait until they go

I'm unaware of her relationship with her parents, but the fact that he was abused as a child might be reason for this odd behavior.

He's a bandwagonner.

>He's a fucking anarchist
and he shilled for Trump
¿Qué

youtube.com/watch?v=lyCBPi-vqHM
He's a psycho.

And it wouldn't be so bad if he didn't force his followers to abandon their families as well.