Mfw:

Mfw:
> I'm a successful 34 yr old auto trader business owner with an upper middle class lifestyle in Texas.
> Good looking wife and one daughter. Have a great relationship with them both.
> Find out my only daughter dates a black man in college.
> Sit her down and casually get her to tell me she's serious with Devon, that I would like him. This means she slept with him.
> Packed all her stuff while she's at college yesterday and put them all outside
> When she came back she found out she had no place in my home
> Disowned my daughter who is right now on my doorstep crying.
> Threatened my wife with divorce and that I can restart another life without them. My friends a Lawyer who at this moment is filing the papers. My wife showed her true colors by even daring to disagree with me.

So right this morning now have a crying ex daughter who I stripped of all inheritance and stopped all sources of income.

My wife just found out the divorce papers I prepared and is in tears for me to reconsider.

Oh and good morning guys. How is your morning or afternoon in Europe's case?

this is probs bait,but if it isnt,good job op.

Way to be a nigger and abandon your family.

0/10 bait but I wish it would be true because it'd be nice to know that your life is falling apart.

Enjoy your alimony payments
Enjoy the campaign your butthurt daughter is going to make against you on social media
Enjoy having an octillion SJW recommending a boycott on your business 'cause racism

But he's right though.

Not saying he's wrong, just saying what is going to happen

you did the right thing dad im proud of you.

you really think the court is going to side with him on the basis that his daughter shouldn't be allowed to date blacks?

there is nothing worse in this world than a nigger loving whore.

>The stories and information here are vcjwodjbcuchejdlgbtbtklsnjqizkdneje

Will you visit your mulatto grand kids in 3-5 years?

> 34 yr old
> daughter in college
yeah this totally happened

KEK

you're fucked, and your friend's a douchebag lawyer who will cost you more than $500/hour counsel

Alimony payments don't really go after your children are considered adults by law.
Campaign might happen but nothing will come out of it, as SJWs are all bark and no bite. For some reason gubmints take them seriously.

What if Devon is Heismam top 5?

What if Devon waa adopted as a child by rich whites?

What if Devon is daughter of white girl raped by a black, but kept baby?

I have a daughter also, if you didnt raise her with more sense than that, you failed her as a father OP.

in fact

>Find out my only daughter dates a black man in college.

How the fuck did you let this happen?

Make your home great again bro. Just don't ditch your wife and take back your daughter once she got to her senses. Or is she ugly?

Who cares. He's black.

OP is actually richard rawlings from Gas Monkey garage.

p,s. i heard his partner dennis is the ultimate tax dodging machine. only person whos screwed more money out of the govt? dan bilzerians dad.

dan bilzerian uses his private poker games to launder money into the USA which would otherwise be taken by the govt

Your first mistake was having a kid at 15-16.

I'm 6 years younger than you now and glad I still don't have kids

i feel for ya, my mates daughter appears to be being seduced by a nigger
he needs his balls kicking in so she doesn't end up another single mom on welfare

any ideas how to persuade her not to hang around with him ?
asides from death?

I didn't hear anything about race...
OP is disowning his daughter because he strongly disapproves with her current lifestyle and doesn't want to deal with the inevitable aftermath of her bad choices.

Legally does he even have to have a fucking reason though? His life, his money.

The divorce might be a bit trickier though.

Beautiful! Exactly the right move. Wives are subordinates and if she can't follow your lead then she has to go. I told my daughter the same thing.

34 year old OP with college age daughter? Yeah right

Godspeed, Opie.

Don't make threads based on news, Sup Forumstard.

This is ridiculous and you're an idiot.

>being a ghetto ass nigger who prefers to smoke weed while other kids go to school and not getting a job later on because of that is now """the white problem"""

I fucking hate this decade.

i wondered when jeromes dad would appear
what's a matter no more fat white women to impregnate?

Bait. How old can your daughter be?? If she's 18, you had her when you were 16? fuck off.

thank you so much OP im feeling so good , my daughter has a black BF , but im too much of a cuck to tell her anything , you actually encouraged me , i might have a word with the fucking slut , im same as you , still pretty young , good life , hot wife that loves me , 2 daughters , one dates a pure white aryan masterrace cool guy , and one dates a nigger , wat do ?

I'm 39 with a freshman daughter in college. It is possible. People do get laid. Just not you guy's.

My wife is 34 and we have a 19 year old kid.
Not OP also I a, a bit older 38

It is over! The Trump era begins.

You are being a huge dick ass if you disowned your daughter just because her boyfriend is black. I would agree if he was from the gang or one of the BLM chimps but if he's productive member of society then you are a dick. Also
>you won't lose house, car, business and half of your every pay-check since.

That's just plain racist. At least check if guy is a true nigger or just black.

Oh no blm nigs with no money boycott op's business whatever will he do

your daughter sounds like a dumb bitch you did the right thing OP

if not bait then u did the one and only right thing.

My mornings ok. Good move man, you're gonna need to get out of there. Theres no fixing this. If your wife didnt immediately think like you did, theres something wrong with her, and she'll probably fuck a nigger too just to spite you cuz you pissed her off. Legal it up quick, and move out. Let them see if Marcus can support them, or see if Marcus sticks around once he infects your daughter and realizes her money ran out.

Good move OP. True story, My whore sister did same, got defensive about us telling her shes a nigger lover and useless, and started nigger loving harder. Now shes an addict, thief, liar, and not even her own friends like her. I tried to warn her, before our parents found out. Now she has nothing, and its all because she dated a nigger.

We need more people like you OP.

its texas maybe he did
dont kill my dreams

>34 years old
>has daughter at college age

Balck is just as bad as nigger. Get real.

never trust a niggerfucker

OP is a faggot as always. Not because of this story, but stealing actual news from earlier. (The only difference was the fact that the girl wasn't a college student yet, but wanted to start her studies.)

Your words speak truth user, you have filled my cold dark heart with joy and I think oh so immensely for that.

You sound mentally challenged and your wife has probably sucked a few block cocks in her youth. Get over it or move to a Nordic country you wannabe storm front faggot.

>mfw you're ruining your life over skin color

i see what you did there

I hope that you catch on fire today for being such a callous douchebag.

All that because you might have a black grandchild?

the only real option here is a full term abortion stop that nigger loving slut before she breeds another mud baby into this world you know what you have to do.

pics or bs

because ruining a bloodline is not bad, right?

fake and gay.

Real life isn't a medieval fantasy novel you fucking nerd. 99% of us have mixed ancestry.

Well aren't you big boi, yes you are, does faggot OP want a "you"?

Nice b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8
>sage

why?
niggers always get women preggers then do a runner so they don't have to pay

my step-grandfather was in the army in africa and said the men over there just sit around all day while the women have babies and do all the work

not much has changed, except the fuckers now get a welfare check

Most welfare recipients are white

Nice one OP you have a good day. I'd do the same in yur position.
My daughter lives in a nig-free area in UK so not gonna happen.

>That's just plain racist

yes and? All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Just because this Devon is black doesn't mean he's a nigger. You should at least meet the man before tearing apart your life over him.

If your story is true, then I feel sorry for you OP, because you are a sad, worthless man.

Start with yourself

>block cocks

because affirmative action give all the jobs to niggers most to stupid to do them ever had the pleasure of encountering an oog booga while shopping or calling tech support they are so fucking stupid.

i agree, but alot of niggers still exist
some black people work , but some just breed stupid fat white bitches
and that's where the problem lies

their also the myth that a women can have a great orgasm because jeromes father says his dick is big , which makes them more alluring to women

You did the right thing, both me and my wife agreed if our daughter ever dated a nigger, it's fucking over

Spotted the darkie.

>all these cucks conveniently ignoring the fact that OP stated he could easily restart another life without them.

good for you, do you OP

who comes to Sup Forums to tell people this?

has to be bait

Nearly half the blacks in the US are on welfare compared to maybe 10-15% of the whites. Those aren't the exact numbers, but its close enough. Google it if you want.

This, race war when?

Hopefully it'll start soon after the 20th when Mr. Trump takes office

You're either trolling or very, very stupid. Most publicly owned or traded companies are required to be "equal opportunity employers" but that does not equal affirmative action. You don't even know what the word means, do you? It's not "give jobs to blacks and not whites" it means "proportionally hire or admit minorities to discourage institutionalized racism". Small private businesses on the other hand do not have to adhere to this. You've been reading too much briebart, I suggest investing in your education instead of spouting nonsensical racist tirades on Sup Forums. Not only is it unproductive but it also makes you look like an idiot.

>not knowing you are financially responsible for her till shes 23 yo.
Better hope she doesnt know or you'll get anally rekt.
Also youre a failure for bringing her up that way. Neck yourself faggot.

please tell me he was in the belgian congo

pics of daughter

Can confirm that nigger tech support is incredibly unhelpful. Had an electrical issue with my ATT router and the nigs in Montgomery just passed me around the call center telling me to restart it and that "it should be fixed" for nearly 2 hours. Finally got a white guy on the phone and he figured it out in 10 minutes, ordered another router for me, and fixed my plan entry because he noticed it said I had two different plan types in the computer system. Now I have working internet that goes nearly as fast as advertised, no thanks to lazy jiggerbos.

what !
you saying that someone would come on the internet and just lie ?

nice pics of her to

You should tell your daughter that she is a whore and you would have been fine with any other man. Or at least a select few

Also tell her she can enjoy her nigger lover (until he runs off and she will have nothing)

Could be worse. You could've ended up in a life like mine - 23, production leader making $11 an hour, only got laid once at fucking 18, parents fight every day because pops "probably" fucked a black woman he works with, maybe some decent weed once in a blue moon but no hallucinogenics because bastard friends are next to useless these days, just to name a few reasons why I'm very annoyed/bored with my existence. I can save and make it better for myself, though it will take a long time because dad and I have invested a lot in power sports and land. Count your blessings, you get to be glorified as a social prophet. Shit, maybe not. I dunno. I just wish the next 50 years would piss on by and my useless corpse won't have to contribute the US revenue anymore.

>mr.trump
Bootlicking faggot.
If you were alive during the american revolution you would have been one of those loyalist faggots bowing to the british crown. You dont deserve to be called an american. Faggot

You must live in a rural homogenous area. There are niggers of every race, it is not just a black thing. I see ignorant whites who live off the government in a trailer with 12 kids. I see lazy mexicans who drink all day and beat their wives. If this is real the OP should've gotten to know the black boyfriend to determine if he was a normal contributing member of society or a resource mooching, race card baiting nigger. The black homeless guy at the liquor store is a nigger but the dude in my programming class who happens to have a different skin tone is not.

>fucking bait you niggers

U realize affirmative actions gives minorities the advantage and disregards qualifications..... what a job should really be about

>he strongly disapproves with her current lifestyle and doesn't want to deal with the inevitable aftermath of her bad choices
>Only comes up after he learns she's fucking around with a black guy

So you're a saying it is a race thing.

Those numbers aren't even close to being correct and you admit you just made that up. Try again autist.

But I'm not American.

What's it like living in that skull sized prison?

Found the newfag.
Rolling for zozzles