It's nearly impossible to smoke weed daily and be successful

It's nearly impossible to smoke weed daily and be successful.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

liesandstats.wordpress.com/2008/10/25/you-cant-prove-the-null-by-not-rejecting-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plenty of people smoke weed everyday and lead successful and productive lives.
The ones who never shut the fuck up about weed are the ones who don't do much with their lives other than smoke. They give weed a lame image and hurt their own cause.

>Anecdotal evidence is not convincing evidence.

/thread

>Snoop Dog
>Wiz Khalifa

Underrated post

ROFLMAO, this might be one of the worst posts in chan history.

Snoop Dog you ignorant fool, smoke weed everyday.

nice bait

I've been high every day for a year and have lost 100 pounds.

Suck my dick

I know a guy who smokes 6-8 grams a week on his own ( no bringing weed to party or anything ) and he's doing good in one of the best MBA in the US.

where's your evidence if you're going to make that call?

I'm an opera singer. Went from singing in the chorus in university to lead roles in nyc all while smoking weed.

>Joe Rogan
>Kevin Smith
>Seth Rogan
>James Franco
>almost everyone that does podcasts
>most youtube stars
>every stripper you've met
>most labour intensive tradesmen
>Nick and Nate Diaz

Michael Phelps

I would answer to you OP but I'm way too high as fuck right now

but everyone should be able to somoke weed everyday

say what you want, >WEED LMAO, but I'm really high as fuck

Me.
Smoking for 5 years, i am 24 now.
Past three years had a huge boost in career.
Bought my own house.
Shit is cash.
It's your fault alone if you cannot draw a line.

I lost weight when i smoked crack too.

Dogg you stupid fucker

Some of the best scientists I know smoke everyday they get home. I swear some of them even smoke before they get to campus. These are folks that are top tier in thier field. Of course, I also no idiots that get stuck in pot-culture, and they aren't doing shit, but thats not pot because I know sober folks that do the exact same shit. Junk job, video games, and netflix binging. It's not pot it's people. Get over it OP.

Music professor and first chair of my section in my country's national symphonic orchestra.

Smoke weed errry day.

yeah i lost weight when i was smoking in college too. my doctor was worried when i hit 125

I mean... Drunken Peasants...

liesandstats.wordpress.com/2008/10/25/you-cant-prove-the-null-by-not-rejecting-it/

Snoop dog

Thomas Jefferson

An average of a gram a day is not much to be fair.

Ur the bipolar fag off his meds who posted earlier aren't you.

Fucking retard.
Be me...
Debilitating pain.
no time for debilitation
smoke/vape/eat cannabis daily to manage pain
manage pain
manage multi million dollar per year grossing business
manage 4 children under 18, 3 under 10 along with wife
manage care for alzheimers patient parent with dementia living with us

your autism is amazing

Dawg you inbred fuck

sure kid=]

Nig Dog

Been smoking daily since 15, 27 now. Also live in now legal state. Own house, new truck, renovated house, motorcycle, no college debt/debt except house. Make 80k on books, 120k off. Pot has been a gateway drug to my undying thirst for knowledge, success, and understanding. Understanding meaning just because I view something one wsy, doesn't mean I'm ignorant to the way things are or could be. Weed is good.

Op did say nearly. Op was not talking in absolutes...js

>>stripper
>>successful
Pick one

Op still a fag

*clap *clap *clap

>Prove me wrong.
Okay bro you asked for it, I'm gonna smolk daily from noe on

meth heads are skinny too, retard

Impossible is a paradox, in order for impossible to be possible, possible has to breach impossible rendering impossible improbable.

I smoke weed all the time and I have a good paying job in IT, I am constantly learning to advance my career, I guess what do you mean by successful, I have a kid and a wife, there are plenty of things I am "successful" at.

he said "nearly impossible", effectively defining impossible as improbable in the first place

Replace weed with alcohol and I fully agree

How do you smoke alcohol, though?

>Micheal Phelps
>Nate Diaz
>Hunter S Thompson
>William S Burroughs
>every musician ever

It can't be nearly impossible, thats nearly paradox. He ment nearly improbable, which is a far less feat than nearly impossible. This was my point.

that's Mr. Dogg to you peasant

Dad is a doctor, dean of a medical school and works at a hospital. I go to uni, have a 3.6 GPA and a beautiful GF. You just have to learn how to manage your time and not be a lazy piece of shit

i smoke meth and heroine, 400k salary, aerospace engineering, 4.0 gpa in uni. Stop being lazy bro

fuck me yea u right... gotta step my game up...

Willie Nelson.

Every Aerospace Engineering firm or development place I've ever worked at has mandatory drug tests. At 400k a year you're not even "amazing" enough for them to look the other way either.

I am 37, grew up in SoCal, and have been a daily smoker since High School.
In my 20s I ran my own handyman business, averaged about 40k a year.
Went back too school at 27, got a 2 year degree.
Currently work in a very technical field where I am well respected and make a little over 50k a year with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Married last summer (she smokes too), she is making 30k
Still Smoking.

Together you make 80k? Yeah, you proved OPs point.

Depends on how you define success. It's not about Bottom dollar. However, in California 80k is still well below the poverty line.

I make bout 300K a year, I don't know if any of you consider that successful but it's got me two houses paid for and a fleet vehicles which is where the money comes from. I haven't smoked pot in almost two years now but I quit after smoking all day every day for the last 20+ years, all of which I spent building my business. I'm also a high school drop out (too high for that shit and I needed money.) and have a body covered in tats, full sleeves, back, chest, stomach, both legs and ass, which the a suit covers. Too high for that shit (school) and I needed money. On top of all that, I had 1 of my kids at 15, another reason to get my ass covered financially.

How did I do it? Drugs. I'm not proud of it but I would be nowhere without that. I sold a shit load of drugs when I was a teen and saved my money as if it were the last thing of value left on earth. I hit 1 million by the time I was 18, got my first 2 limo's and never did it again. Since then I've found investors and now own 90% of the vehicles I use. I also give business to other people in the business and get a commission off that. I can sell an enjoyable ride.

My job is basically talking on the phone at any time people call 24/7, making sure my employees get paid and putting up the money for repairs. Occasionally having to meet with investors.

The way I see it, a lazy fuck is a lazy fuck.

op..cant remember my mizzle?

Most of Hollywood. Most of the music industry. Most of... This was obviously a troll post. 2/10

I smoke high grade wax everyday, after work, while playing with my 2 year old son... smoking makes me enjoy playing with toys, getting creative with my son. I really like being high around kids, as you lose your inhibitions.

I am an enterprise sales executive in Silicon Valley. I make $180k a year, with great perks.

My wife is an elementary school principal (she doesn't smoke), and makes $130k/year.

We're doing alright, despite the evils of marihuana.

snoop dog seems pretty successful

daily smoker, about to start my bachelor thesis in biology

Read dat in his voicizzle

Its Snoop Lion you imbecil

good for you. i dont know what his voice sounds like.

i'm probably too high for this. care to elaborate?

It's just that lazy fucks find justification in weed and become even lazier. I've stopped smoking cause i wanted to be social, but my old friend and me would get high while getting shit done around the house.
He's not particularly successful, but i highly doubt he knocked off the weed habit, and he feeds 2 boys and a good-for-nothing girlfriend.
And that's more than most of the males i know achieved.

>Prove me wrong.

OK.

Not guy but faking a piss test is pretty easy bro

yes boi

Like how?

Almost any comedian working today.
Lazy is lazy - a bag of cheetos isn't to blame for making you fat.

I exist. Done.

Acting and podcasting obviously doesn't count. Those are professions where intrinsic talent and charisma determines success regardless of drug use. Give some real life examples. Business people etc...

This

who fucking knows business people?

I smoke weed everyday
>have qt3.14 gf
>have 3.4 gpa in college
>have a steady job
>pay for my own car

>manage multi million dollar per year grossing business

>your autism is amazing

This board is anonym you can be honest stop lying to us stop lying to yourself.

I'm assuming you're very young. Wait till you pass your mid 20s and see how effective you are smoking weed everyday. Your metabolism changes over time.

People that aren't autistic or retarded.

fucking truth bro

omfg is this really happening....

Dude, weed LMAO

Smoked weed for 3 strait years got into med school currently on track for a neurology residency

Snoop dog