JOIN THE KKK ONLINE!

JOIN THE KKK ONLINE!

Today, many people have experienced the blacks firsthand. They have seen the savagery and animalism in many of these people. White people simply will not buy the "equality" propaganda anymore and have begun to doubt some of the anti-Klan hysteria that they have been fed in school and from TV and movies. Once people understand that the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is simply a movement of White people for the highest standards of Western Christian Civilization, and that the KKK did WIN its first struggle for our people in the post Civil War period, they will naturally turn to us for an answer to today's crisis.

The following are requirements for being a member of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

You must:

· be 18yrs of age or older.
· be a native-born White American, non-jewish citizen.
· be a believer of the Lord God, the Creater of all.
· accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God and your personal Savior.
· believe in the teachings of the Holy Bible.
· be of White lineage. This means that if you put White as your race on any census, medical records, job application, or any other government forms you are considered White.
· be a believer in non-violence, except in self-defense.
· be law-abiding.
· be a registered voter. (preferred but not always required)
· believe in the United States Constitution as it was originally written.
· believe in the preservation and advancement of the White Race.
· be patriotic to American ideals.
· believe that the White Race is the true chosen people of our Lord God and have dominion over all creatures of the earth as God deemed that it (the White Race) should.
· must not date or be married to anyone outside the White Race. The applicant must not believe in the mixing of the races and must not have mixed-race children. This includes adopted or step-children.

traditionalistamericanknights.com/Application.php

Your list is missing Catholics and Yankees, Johnny Reb.

Fuck off mate.

niggers detected

Retard Detected.

boi you gonna git cracked

>jesus
>god
NOPE
FAGGOT

>doesnt realize the KKK was started by a Jew
Get rekt faggot

U guys have a gay version of the kkk? I know you do... Isnt it called the GayKK? Post link to it i wanna fug some aryan boibutt

Ach süß, der KKK denkt er sei etwas besseres.
Vollpfosten!!!

Ima go into my basement to laugh about this posting!

spotted the niggers

All the Jesus shit is the problem. If you want ignorant rednecks, sure. Intellectual nationalists? Yeah right. Go back to church and pretend you're a good "Christian".

The KKK is a fucking joke. Nothing but poor white trash too stupid to realize their own ignorance and laziness are the cause of their problems, not brown people.

Fuck off racist scum.

your moms a nigger

Op calling the criticism people niggers. This is why the KKK is the lowest scum, even to their own skin.

Spotted the faggot

>too stupid to realize their own ignorance and laziness are the cause of their problems
I feel sorry for anybody in one of these groups, be it BLM (Bigoted Lynch Mob) or the KKK

Der KKK ist nur eifersüchttig und neidisch keine geilen Weiber abzubekommen.

The KKK is only jealous he doesnt get hot chicks!

No. Fuck you, you filthy inbred fucks. Go to stormfront/glp/pol/breitbart, and don't forget your chastity cage while your wife fucks an aids infested nigger dick.

You give any form of white pride a bad name. Eat shit. Yes I mad, fuck you.

What are you checking dumbass newfag?

black lives matter

look here nigga

Sheeeeeiiiiittttt check'd

U mad

ALL lives matter!!!

You are right mate!!! have a good life, goodbye from ITalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:-----))))))))

DID SOMEONE SAY SPIDERMAN?

The site was partly defaced yesterday through simple SQL injection. Anybody else wanna give it a go and post results?

i think Sup Forums is going to be madddddddddd

This. Well said.