Based Goose destroying Refn's bullshit every other second

>based Goose destroying Refn's bullshit every other second
youtube.com/watch?v=zEXQjc651Vk
Hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Se4wv9tz58
youtu.be/zEXQjc651Vk?t=869
dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1003113/Elle-Fanning-talks-celebrity-crush-Ryan-Gosling.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally couldn't watch

the whole "16yo girl inside of me"/ Refn's creepy "genious" douchiness/ the bimbo/ frozen theme... way too painful

Gosling must had felt the same

Goose is so damn cool

seriously, it wasnt an endearing sort of autism, it wasn't a "ok he's weird but talent goes through those freaky weirdos"

it was just "ugh this guy doesn't realize he sounds like he just wanted to sniff panties"

gosling isn't even being funny about it like the OGF documentary with friendly ribbings, it's all awful

he is the coolest, elle sounds like a shallow retarded hottie, and yeah refn is on the autism spectrum but that's what make him great i guess

a dog n a goose

LOL holy fuck this is awkward as fuck

jesus christ refn is completely lost. how does this guy function? he will be divorced and commit suicide before he is 55

the goose is good friends with refn and is just taking the piss

I paused, left my chair and circled the room rubbing my arms going "nonononono ssssssss"

He's a professional actor.

didn't they break up after OGF's BvS tier reception?

most proffesional actors sounds douchy, the films he choose to do and the way he sounds in real life makes him cooler than most proffesional actors imo

Goose needs to get back on to actual small films about small things instead of these meme-pĀ“retend-arthouse flcisk

OH NONONO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

like that guy?

>Goose calls Refn out for claiming to be a 16yr old girl
>Refn suggests Goose is gay

Haha, this is pretty great stuff. Refn seriously BTFO, but fuck, I've thought everything he's been doing about TND is creepy as fuck.

BASED GOOSE
TOP ROOSED

no, more like i had an autism attack bc there's a autistic part of me hidden deep inside and watching that just made me cringe and feel shame for Refn and made me imagine myself in his place and couldnt bear it

this

GOOSELING IS JEALOUS OF REFN

GOOSE GOT BOOD HEAVILY AT CANNES WHEN HE TRIED DIRECTING

REFN ONLY GETS BOOD MILDLY AT CANNES FOR HIS SHITFLICKS

>refn is on the autism spectrum
GOOSE IS THE AUTISM SPECTRUM

someone post the pasta

you got any pics of elle before your wife divorces you, refn?

They're clearly having a competition about who breaks first in the interview.

Fucking hilarious

Do you think Elle boned the goose backstage?

Pretty autistic interpretation.

Refn exploited his position in the industry and Elle Fanning to indulge in his twisted perversions, under the guise of 'genius'.

Elle has clearly spoken about this with Ryan, but didn't expect much to come of it, let alone publicly. On top of this, Goose is little butthurt he can't replicate Refn's directorial success, despite his best efforts.

The result: Goose publicly BTFO of Refn, on fucking stage

gitgud

nah man. Refn goes on and on about necrophilia scene until Gosling cuts him off because Refn is just describing the scene but becoming more and more sexually aroused during it.

>Refn is a literal LITERAL fucking Sup Forums poster

Not suprised

time on the video?

>niggas not knowing that Refn and the Goose are the comfiest of bant bros

>relationships don't change over 4 years

>Sup Forums: The Director

Based

THE SEX PISTOLS OF KINO

about 11 minutes in

aaaaargh holy fuck that's so painful

gosling pops that tension like a saviour

yeah but his movie is full of dankness

i want to make cummies inside elle

>REFN WILL NEVER MAKE MOVIES AS GOOD AS PUSHER 1 EVER AGAIN

FEELS MADS MAN

Shit I didn't know that was a Ref flick?

He is there to be cool. You can speak about any idea if there is a "straight man" who will pinpoint how wacky the idea is so that people could laugh about it, yet idea is still out there. Basically he grounds Refn, allowing him to speak whatever is on his mind.

I skipped in a bit to get past the clapping and landed on Goose saying, "Umm," and skipped another bit and landed on Goose saying, "Umm," and skipped ahead again and landed on Refn saying, "Umm."

They shouldn't be doing public off-the-cuff stuff like this. They should learn from best Mara and just stay behind the curtain playing with their lego.

REFN VS GOOSE VS ROONS

AUTISM SHOWDOWN FINAL DESTINATION

not only did I like pusher II better, Drive and Neon Demon are both better flicks

>LE NEON DEMON IS GOOD MEME

GO TO BED REFN

But he has. It's called Pusher 2. In fact, it's better than Pusher 1.

>that time a few months back when Rooney cancelled a live interview during which people online could ask questions mere seconds before the interview was supposed to start
What happened? Did she refuse to go on because they served her the wrong Dino Nugs? Did she not have any legos to play with beforehand so she was too upset to talk? Did Kate change her diaper without singing the Spongebob theme song?

>MADSFAGS BLINDED BY MADS

BACK TO /hannibal/

i dont even find her pretty but this lego-autist meme makes her look cute as fuck

I am convinced that Refn is legitimately sociopathic, autistic and narcissistic now.

>The one time when Refn comes alive during the interview is when necrophilia is talked about

wev lad this is some deep fucking autism

ONE OF US

>Pretty autistic interpretation.
Obviously, you are referring to your own post.

I dont understand why people are saying they cant watch it or that its le cringe. Its fucking hilarious refn is so autistic he doesnt even fucking care and its great

This shit is way deeper than regular chan autism.

Dude has inner monologues wit his 'inner 16 year old girl'

what is this from?

reminds me of the video of tarantino talking "black" on that one black show with the cast of django unchained and you could see the cast sweating trying to make tarantino look good/normal

elle is doing the same with refn who is unbearably autistic in this video

Half Nelson.

A small film about small people doing small things.

Goose was god-tier innit and you should watch it!

youtu.be/zEXQjc651Vk?t=869

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>would you just stop
I cant find my sides please report back to me if you find them

what the hell is goose and refn. what am I missing

>I love you
>Oh that's, lets go to Twitter then.

How on earth can Goose keep his fucking cool when Refn is fucking channeling the biggest load of introverted autism I have seen in a while

b r a v o

AN EBIC BATTLE OF THE AUTISTS

LIKE DJOKOVIC V FEDERER 2011 USOPEN

WHY DO YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS?

I have literally never said this before, but if you really think this way then you don't belong here. Normie scum.

Two people competing to make the other one break

>What am I thinking about?
>Legos.
>Correct!

>the man with no neck sitting next to the woman with the longest neck
Pottery material.

He was playing himself in that film

i really want to kiss her neck and while cuddling with her

i really want to kiss her neck while cumming inside her

it would only take me like 5-10 seconds and then I'd be finished, that's the only problem

I think this is what's happening. Refn and Goose are still friends but they like to fuck with each other.

wow this is a bit cringey

gives me newfound respect for comedians who do this kind of comedy all the time

Refn has no shame though. He seems completely unfazed by the banter, and when his weirdness is challenged, he doubles down. He's a Cringe God

>Refn: I was never born beautiful... I always wanted to be beautiful... *stares wistfully off into the distance, rubbing his leg suggestively*

>Goose: Mom, would you just stop?

I can't hold my sides together

Refn should've had the Russel Crowe role in The Nice Guys, these two are comedy gold

>I'm the cringe man!
>I come out, I say autistic shit, all over, all over the internet
>And then I start jerking off into my towel

But Pusher 3 is the best.

Do you think Elle wants the Goose dick?

dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1003113/Elle-Fanning-talks-celebrity-crush-Ryan-Gosling.html

Milo is the best character but I didn't like too much the movie, my order would be 2>3>1

That's understandable I want the goose dick too tbqh.

Its just two friends fucking with eachother

And both of them fucking Elle.

Classic Goose

>tfw no goose gf

this one is funny because Refn actually makes sense in that one

>you don't want the climax itself, you want the wanting of the climax, the build up, since the climax itself is a petit mort, is an end to the thing you want

GOOSE IS SCOFFING AT HIS HOMOSEXUAL ADVANCES

REFN IS YUROPEAN AFTER ALL, THEY'RE ALL HALF FAGS

Goose is a king. He just calmly shows Refn as a sings by just letting him act like it.

He's talking about how sex is violence at the dinner table with his wife and kids in the room. 2/3rds of the way through production of a movie that kind of explicitly talks about that. It's probably the 6th time Refn talked about that shit that day.

Where did you watch this? I've been trying to get it for a while but can't see it on any of the usual trackers.

Did they fuck after?

oh ok i thought gosling was just having some fun with refn

>tfw you will never have a friendship like Goose and Refn

>a european tries to talk to a north american

shit, this is the funniest interview i've ever seen

goose/refn have amazing chemistry, they're like two polar opposite cartoon characters of charisma/autism

people who think refn is cringe don't appreciate art. especially those who are weirded out by him talking about necrophilia.. obviously plebs cant stomach even talking about that, but as an artist, to explore it, you have to be comfortable going there. i guess audiences don't understand that

I mean it was. But it was also probably that other stuff.
idk my life with NWR was on Amazon or something, the gambler and NWR or whatever are able to be had through internet means.

>its a Sup Forums is just a place for eurotrash to practice American english episode

____[Spoiler]K[/Spoiler]____[Spoiler]K[/Spoiler]______[Spoiler]Y[/Spoiler]______[Spoiler]Y[/Spoiler]_______SSSSS_____
____[Spoiler]K[/Spoiler]__[Spoiler]K[/Spoiler]__________[Spoiler]Y[/Spoiler]___[Spoiler]Y[/Spoiler]_______S___________
____[Spoiler]K[/Spoiler][Spoiler]K[/Spoiler]______________[Spoiler]Y[/Spoiler]__________SSSSS_____
____[Spoiler]K[/Spoiler]__[Spoiler]K[/Spoiler]____________[Spoiler]Y[/Spoiler]________________S____
____[Spoiler]K[/Spoiler]____[Spoiler]K[/Spoiler]__________[Spoiler]Y[/Spoiler]__________SSSSS_____
test

>that necrophilia part

Refn really got into that