“What amazed me most was this audience, many of them Game of Thrones fans, could see nothing wrong in talking...

“What amazed me most was this audience, many of them Game of Thrones fans, could see nothing wrong in talking, eating and taking pictures throughout the show – or complaining when asked to stop,” he wrote inThe Stage.

“A couple saw nothing wrong in producing from their bag a box of McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets and a large side of fries,” he wrote. “At the interval, they had popped out and purchased these to consume through the second half.

“Munching certainly seemed to be the order of the day. The couple to my left ate their way through a large tub of popcorn during Act I, while the couple on my right chomped through a packet of crisps. It was like listening to eating in Dolby Stereo, and sadly at the expense of being able to properly hear the lines being spoken on stage,” he added.

Im not surprised in the slightest, your average game of thrones show watcher will always be the lowest denominator of any audience.

cant blame them, mcigglets are good

why is theater so uncomfy bros?

>lowest denominator

Ah yes, I too like to smell my own farts

fucking amerifats

hes not wrong though. most game of thrones viewers actually think its well written.

>he think his fanbase is intellectual fashionable human being

fanbase will always be greasy and awkward.

look I get these people are doing it for money and they couldn't give two shit about the surrounding meta but for christ sake, if you're an actor and reading this and you accept a role in a sci fi show and expect your fans to be upstanding citizen you're even more delusional than drunken monkey huffing paint.

>le theatre is so high brow
>eat what we tell you and WHEN we tell you!

Fuck off commies

>watching a theater showing of a show

why would you fucking do this?

you can be comfy as fuck at home.

Sup Forums is the least intelligent site on the internet and most people here seem to think it's poorly written. Most of the claims that it's poorly written are clearly made by people who are mentally retarded. I'd lean strongly towards it being well written, and you being retarded.

With that said, people who eat in theaters of any kind should be publicly shamed.

>Sup Forums is the least intelligent site on the internet

It's not like over the last decade we have saved cats, pushed people to suicide, messed with global politics, called airstrike and arrested murders.

>Sup Forums is the least intelligent site on the internet
In fairness it only became that way when you showed up.

Shit b8 son. Only complete morons think it's well written after last two seasons.

>the last decade

Sup Forums is now filled with brainwashed, obese neo-nazi religious lunatics. Sup Forums is uniquely dumbest group of people in human society anywhere. The average poster here doesn't understand logic at its most fundamental level.

>introduce character
>they are nice
>bad guy is mean to them
>repeat for entire season
>kill bad guy
its shit writing that relies on shock death and catharsis to manipulate viewers instead of actually writing engaging storylines. Not to mention that storylines tread water for years, are dropped with no explanation, and or simply presented illogically. couple that with some EPIC cheap cgi action scenes and you have yourself a real piece of shit. enjoy being totally braindead.

Sup Forums thinks it's badly written, and Sup Forums consists of people who like memes, who talk about celebrities, who are right wing social justice warriors. There's almost no chance that the last two seasons of GoT are badly written if the posters here think it is. You're literally not smart enough to understand most of the writing.

Have you actually took a second to stop being offended and actually read Sup Forums?

This hate you feel right now isn't directed at the right group of people I guaranteed you.

There is people, black people, from freaking Somalia posting about how they got redpilled and leaving their shit holes.

This is all Americans and this is all Game of Thrones fans.
fat fetid cows, the lot of them

Can you come up with some proof that the writing is good besides just saying that everyone who doesn't like it is just a big meanie? Because Benioff wrote fucking Xmen Wolverine. If that isn't indicative of his hack status, then just look at some of the atrocious lines in the show.
>muh beetles

No there aren't. There are white boys and there are anonymous proxies.

>complaining when asked to stop
>they had popped out and purchased these
Completely the venue's fault. Clearly they are not charging enough for tickets to weed out these plebs, and are posting nobody at the door to ensure nobody brings food into the place.
And worst of all, not ejecting and banning outright the people doing this.

>There are people that unironically believe this

Do you also believe that Sup Forums was at one point good?

>offended

The only thing offensive on Sup Forums is that the posters there are allowed to breathe oxygen. Your understanding of language highlights my point perfectly. It's too bad your mother was too busy smoking meth during her pregnancy to remember to abort you. The people who write multi-million dollar television shows have IQs three times yours on average. Now go back to the blissful ignorance of your retard circle jerk containment board.

>not smart enough to understand game of thrones
LMAO there are people who LITERALLY believe this is possible. Which part is too complex for me exactly? The part with the big floppy dicks? Or the cartoons giants? that was some pretty dense storytelling right there. When stannis was written completely out of character for an entire season was that something i didnt understand because its simply too intelligent for me?

Wrong. Sup Forums is surprisingly the one of the most intelligent boards on the internet. They are grounded in reality in regards to the world and global politics. They recognize things for what they are and call out bullshit when they see it.

There are a few delusional nut jobs on there but the majority are well educated and well adjusted humans fighting for the future.

>Now go back to the blissful ignorance of your retard circle jerk containment board

But we already post on Sup Forums

>everyone who doesn't fit MY AGENDA and doesn't like what I LIKE is JUST STUPID AND I WILL BLOCK YOU
Fuck off faggot. Come up with an argument that doesn't consist of insults and drivel. Here's a line from the source material:
>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

reason why I haven't gone to a cinema in years

>defends Sup Forums
>has a 5 year old's understanding of grammar

Every single time. That's the one thing about Sup Forums shitposters: literally too dumb to recognize how dumb they are.

Fuck off, somalibro was god tier.

t.white blm activist

>u want da bad poosy
this level of dialogue is simply too erudite for me. can someone explain what it means? i wish plebs like me could understand dialogue as sophisticated as whats in game of thrones

>the majority are well educated and well adjusted humans fighting for the future.

ah yes

>>has a 5 year old's understanding of grammar
there was literally nothing wrong with the way that post was written. Hes not writing a fucking essay. are you sure youre not 5?

user is the dumbest poster on the internet, if he likes it then there's almost no chance the last two seasons of got were good. It's all so clear now

There are no remotely intelligent people who talk about celebrities or repost memes. That alone disqualifies 99% of the people here from having opinions. It has nothing to do with agendas or opinions, only to do with clearly observable patterns. If you save pictures of celebrities on your computer, browse gossip sites, or find celebrity culture in any way interesting, you aren't smart enough to have opinions.

>Sup Forums is uniquely dumbest group of people in human society anywhere
This quote alone shows you know jackshit. Sup Forums has a veritable rainbow of posters. Liberals use Sup Forums as well, user, as well as niggers and spics and curries and sandniggers and chinks and everything else. You only think of Sup Forums as Hitler because you only hear about their activities during a raid, the purpose of which is to shitpost, so naturally you're only going to be seeing the bad side.

But no I guess you're right. Sup Forums is all the same, and Sup Forums is all paedophiles. Which means you're a paedophile. Fucking kill yourself paedo scum.

>t. frightened, frustrated white twentyager who wants to believe the real world subscribes to the narrative he clings to from his basement

>how dare you have an opinion different than my own

>If you save pictures of celebrities on your computer, browse gossip sites, or find celebrity culture in any way interesting,
youre talking about the majority of america you complete imbecile. Do you think E! channel and US weekly thrive on neckbeard dollars?

>If you save pictures of celebrities on your computer
What if I do so solely for the purpose of masturbation?

way to make me want chicken nuggets

Everyone on Sup Forums is mentally retarded, political alignment aside. The common denominator there is stunningly low intelligence, not neo-nazism.

>Your understanding of language highlights my point perfectly.
>has a 5 year old's understanding of grammar

I'm sick of this. It's been a decade too long now. From now on I'm asking precisely what what wrong with these sentences.

So yeah, could you tell me what is wrong here?

Have you ever been to a stage theater? Their concession pricing is ridiculous. $49.99 + tip for a small feedbag of popcorn. To say nothing of the crab legs.

>that one libtard being buttblasted by Sup Forums

>pester my mother to buy me tickets and drive me to a play of my favourite actor
>tickets are expensive, what do I care bitch
>I want to be culturally challenged you pleb
>the bitch drops me and drives away minding her business, good
>seats are so small and uncomfortable
>there are old people around me, wtf
>the play is about a 'doctor' but it's not like House or whatever
>this is boring, what the fuck
>I can't stand it anymore, where are the dragons
>short break, AT LAST, time to buy some chicken, couldn't stop thinking about it the whole time
>the other part starts, it's going to be a torture, why Jon Snow takes part in this snoozefest?
>some old prick looks at me funny when I produce my chicken nuggies
>what, do you expect me to watch it on an empty stomach?
>when the guy looks away in disgust I fart quietly, fuck him
>the bitch asks me if I had fun
>'sigh... I guess this shit was as much fun as having a divorce', that had to sting, he he
>I see tears in her eyes as we drive away to buy more nuggets and fizzy drinks

One of the most truly mentally ill posts I've ever read. I think Sup Forums exists solely through the remote possibility that it might all be satire.

>uniquely dumbest
If theyre the dumbest then they are unique by definition, you redundant, pompous shitheel

Not really cuck boy. Go ahead and keep living in the dark and blindly following the propaganda that gets thrown at you everyday.

>
THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS IS AWESOME LOLOL

>I wanna give her my biiG FAT COCK
Damn, I wish I could understand this deep thoughtful dialogue like you do user.

>English graffiti on a wall in Meereen
>cause your fans are so retarded you can't even risk writing unintelligible gibberish on a wall else they'll REEEEE irl

10/10

>Rise in right wing politics in the west
>Race riots
>Brexit
>Trump

Recently the real world has subscribed to the Sup Forums narrative you so despise.

The common denominator on every single public board or forum on the internet is stunningly low intelligence, because (You) are just smarter than everybody else, and it's not that you misunderstand them or their humour, it's that you're too smart to understand their retardation, because it must be.

>The common denominator there is stunningly low intelligence, not neo-nazism.
thats true of most boards on Sup Forums

It's ok user. We know that people make fun of you in this thread but you need to stop posting

>stunningly low intelligence
>everyone who made fun of the shitty thing I like was just too dumb to understand

literally everything you like sucks.

>Proving his point.

obvious samefag, but please explain what was wrong with his post or mine

Good job proving him right retards. He just baited the fuck out of you all.
Do you need an Aussie flag to recognize a shitpost now? Embarrassing

>T'was merely an act

>getting popped corn at the fucking theatre

how classless can you be? christ

>I enjoy sniffing my own farts

>My father has started watching Game of Thrones
>He thinks it's the best thing ever

I think I'm actually going to have to start getting violent with the old fart. He used to have a measured IQ of 163 and has a degree in botany. Yet for the last few years he's been living on a diet of pure shit in terms of the literature he consumes (Andy McNab and Jack Reacher novels), and the entertainment he watches (unironically enjoys Seagal movies), and his mind is just gone as a result. Schopenhauer was right.

That's too funny to be true.

This whole board is bait dude.

Sure is reddit in here

>people actually say "Sup Forums boogeyman" here
>someone mentions Sup Forums and the next 30 posts are a circle jerk of overweight manchildren defending a board full of fat manchildren with developmental issues

It's funny as fuck how easy it is to bait out the source of the cancer here. Sup Forumsinbreds are the first people on the internet I've actually believed deserve to die.

Plebs.

>>'sigh... I guess this shit was as much fun as having a divorce', that had to sting, he he

Top Kek

So you basically can't justify the show being good and would rather just delude yourself into believing anyone who doesn't like it is retarded.
>This is a sensible person
>These are the people "smart" enough to enjoy the show

ITT: No one is actually black

Get help.

>thinks Sup Forums is a serious board that needs to be defended and its enemies need to die

Sup Forumsumblr neckbeards deserve to die because they're unfathomably shitty, stupid people. Their presence here only highlights that fact.

>Commonly held opinion
>Reasonable response
>HAH IT WAS A TROLL

Okay

>t. jamal

>spitting out conditioned responses like you're the exact sort of meme-spouting, inbred, fat moron being insulted

Only people on Sup Forums are stupid enough to prove insults correct in this way. One of many red flags.

No that's the problem, he's not black, I'm sure at 90% he's not.

He sound like a buttmad rick & morty fans.

>game of thrones
>sci fi
U havin' a giggle m8?
Ill boosh ur fookin head in
I swear on me mum

>half an hour later

taking your time heh

>I am enlightened and euphoric and can behave however I want in public and it is not my concern how it impacts upon other people

>>watching a theater showing of a show
I'd ask you what's it like to have failed reading comprehension in school, but you wouldn't know what I'm asking you

>posting memes is bad
>wishing death on people is ok

Liberals

>only Sup Forums posts memes as arguments
please end this charade!

>surprised that proletariate show up to a show ment for proles

>posting memes is bad

If you're not still in diapers then yeah, it probably is.

But Game of Thrones is scifi.

WE ARE BEING RUSED

Do you go on every thread and complain about people posting memes or is this thread special?

It's Fantasy.
Are you retarded?

Usually no one is retarded enough take my bait.

>be white
>see racist Sup Forums scum being offensive
>defend my black brothers
>one week later in a blm riot
>get stabbed to death by a bunch of black thugs while they scream ''die yo white ass cracka die''
>still feel guilty about colonialism

Nah its post apocalyptic scifi. Like fallout or mad max.

You post on Sup Forums you know

>Stole land from Indians
>Still feel guilty toward Blacks

I always thought the same, like this was Heavy Metal's world.

should've had tendies instead

AHAHA GoTFAGS IN A NUTSHELL

>get stabbed by a black human
Wtf I hate black people now lol

Indi who?