What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m9Y7qOf6jF8?t=1128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Halo Reach

>Church.
>Freelancers.
>Whatever the fuck they're doing with this new season.

is this still a thing?
i thought halo finally died
cant we just bury this series in peace

>>>/reddit/

This place is reddit rich

Too much plot
Based animatordude left RvB and then died, the only really nice aspect of NuRVB was the over the top action sequences

How is the animation on the current season ?

Its head went so far up its own ass with the plotn

anyone seen Lazer Team yet? I'm scared to watch because it'll be terrible

They hired Monty Oum and that's the direction they wanted the series going so it's them to blame not just him.

>>Whatever the fuck they're doing with this new season.

What are they doing?

he hated the later seasons of rvb so bad he died

It's basically a sketch show set in the RvB universe, each ep is a new story or style.

Are red team and blue team a thing anymore or did they retire them once they finally ran out of ideas?

the first 7 seasons were machinikino
ill laugh whenever i hear spanish for the rest of my life due to Lopezs broken translator
the twist that Church was an AI was a nice way to end the show, but they just kept on going and going

This. They could have eneded there but kept shovint more convoluted shit

Halo is trash for edgy teenagers and OP is most likely 22 or younger.

Fuck off

Miles Luna

How the fuck are there grown adults who legitimately enjoy RWBY

I stopped watching after the original 5 seasons.

It's different every few episodes. There were a few in Halo: CE, there was one that was mostly stop-motion animation, another that was a mix of CE and 4, and right now it's all original animation and no machinimation. It's a season of short stories doing some universe building. Some of it's been alright.

I wanted to, I really did. I loved Monty and I wanted to support his creation. But I was so bored. I'm sorry, Monty.

Is it a spider?

As far as the Miles seasons go, season 11 was pretty boring and season 12 was even worse but I have to say season 13 kind of redeemed it

I just think it was kind of shitty that the most annoying guy in the company took over RvB immediately after the show wrapped up pretty much all of its major plot points. It was never going to be as good. And it wasn't.

The only thing that really pisses me off was the complete retcon of the ending of season 10

someone should tell miles that its okay to be the director of animation and NOT insert yourself into every single series you have a hand in

at least try to do other voices so you sound less like yourself

fuck

Yes they're still a thing, and each ep now is written/made by different people.

>Implying being here at a younger age is bad

Better than being a middle aged faggot loser on here.

You're not wrong.

Is it really though? How is wasting your youth better then wasting your late 20's or early 30's?

The expectation is different. Why aren't you spending the early years of adulthood going out and slaying some puss or fucking some dude's asshole if that's your thing there aren't any girls on Sup Forums so I won't bother to set the expectation that you need to go out and get that puss destroyed? Why aren't you going out into the world and have experiences and doing things that help build character? Why are you instead spending your time on one of the internet's worst cesspools?

Season 6 was its peak of greatness of serious and funny.

The kind of content Rooster Teeth produces is why TV executives and people in charge of quality control exist.
None of this shit would even air on crappier networks.

Honestly you can do both. Sup Forums doesn't have to be all consuming. I mean it usually is but the older I get the less I come here.

Your opinion matters more the younger you are (obviously cutting off at a point where intelligence and maturity becomes an issue), the older you are the more likely you are to be a nostalgia-machine or a hipster.

>you'll never watch seasons 1-3 for the first time ever as you play rainbow six 3

While I don't disagree, it's still an expectation that's still there. I think of someone who's 40 coming to this website, and you know that some do, and I wonder why they're not caring for some child of theirs or doing some more adult activity.

P.A.N.I.C.S was better.

Rooster Teeth is basically a study in why a company made entirely of "creatives" is bad.

100% true. Every show that isn't Red vs Blue is a complete and utter trainwreck. It's amazing that Burnie Burns and Matt Hullum haven't just burned the company to the ground in shame yet

>Your opinion matters more the younger you are

Dude how old are you? Serious question I ask because the older I get the more I realize that I was a really stupid kid. I mean some adult stall and stop growing but if they don't they have a much higher potential for being able to pick out quality.

Halo is now called Destiny and it's the biggest IP this gen

Except Halo was actually good.

i liked the lego stopmotion version

Ok I understand your point a little better. Older people should know better/ be responsible where as young people tend to waste their time anyway.

Dude badass women amirite

I have the DVDs of Seasons 1-5 that I rewatch every year or two. Is it worth watching the other seasons?

>On The Spot
>contestants literally just say vagina and cock all the time
>no one can actually improv

>The D&D Show they have
>the guy they hired as a Dungeon Master does a great job while the rest giggle and call him an idiot "lol this is so dumb you guys"

It's all shit

No it goes full feminist cuckoldry

Seasons 6 and 7 aren't bad. Pretty decent

You have to think about their target audience and who's is watching their content. Realizing that, it's no wonder the company was successful. Most of us were teens when RvB started and it was the kind of humor that jived with us. Most of the time. Season 5 was really pretty bad.

And then internet video grew and became this massive thing and now today teens watching their content grew up as kids with them and stuck with it. While their initial audience grew up, they kept gaining new kids watching. It's why parts of the company like Funhaus aren't as popular, it's not so much for kids. The kind of stuff they talk about is more for people our age and personally I enjoy their content.

If you want Rooster Teeth to go away, promote abstinence. Get people to stop fucking. If people stop fucking, there won't be anymore kids. If there won't be anymore kids, the Rooster Teeth core audience will be gone.

I do like their new cartoon Camp Camp, though. I've had some laughs.

How?

Arby'n the Chief > Red vs Blue

Holy shit I forgot all about this until now. Does it still hold up if I go rewatch it?

it's been a LONG time since I've watched it but IIRC the first season was very good and it gradually fell off after that

Willie and Sprigs was pretty good. Then again I haven't watched it since High school so it might not hold up

It doesn't

In seasons 9 and 10 the more or less main protagonist is a woman more or less fighting another woman. Seasons 6-10 are way better than 1-5. 6 is GOAT though, so it peaked at the beginning, dipped a bit through 7, and rose a bit in 8 and coasted through 9 and 10. I say watch them.

>the guy they hired as a Dungeon Master does a great job while the rest giggle and call him an idiot "lol this is so dumb you guys"

Really? Fuck this upsets me. There's nothing worse than your players mocking your hard work.

>woman protagonist means it's feminist cuckoldry
Stop being such a faggot.

It's bad, don't bother with it

I'm just telling you what happened in those seasons that made claim it went full feminist cuckoldry. That's literally all that happened, but you have to remember where you are.

>the introduced super competent female characters shitting all over le silly white bois
>not feminist cuckoldry

Episode 39 is still the best episode

I mean I don't regret backing their indiegogo because it was a surreal experience to see their content in a cinema, but it tries really hard to be a typical dumb sci-fi/action/comedy and is just okay. Not good. Not bad. It had its moments.

Pretty sure Tex was designed to be a failure and Carolina had daddy issues and super angst

Sorry. I don't watch comedies animated using a shoot em up video game. Please explain how they "shit all over LE silly white bois".

youtu.be/m9Y7qOf6jF8?t=1128

Starts about there.

He's doing a dream sequence.

None of them take it seriously, constantly going on tangents and ignoring the dm while they make epic for the win pop culture references. Really amateurish.

Did you regret backing their indiegogo after they got bought out by Fullscreen?

Your money was supposed to back them. Now they have fullscreen backing them. What's the point of your money then?

I would be pissed if I backed them

>please summarise this show i have no interest in and you don't like so I can get more screen shots for SRS

'no'

Day 5 is pretty good

They were superior in strength and skill than their male counterparts. Even though Carolina got thrown off a cliff by Maine. Even though Tex was an accidental by-product of a different experiment.

>they're talking over him

>they still do fundraisers for their shit

They did a kickstarter for a card game of theirs which I gather is some kind of rip on Cards Against Humanity

>SRS
I don't even know what that is.
You clearly are just memeing hard to hide the fact you are actually a gigantic retard and have no idea what you're talking about.

If it was more than a negligible amount of money paid, sure, but I don't remember how much it was because of how unimportant the amount was.

>You clearly are just memeing hard to fit these baseless assumptions about a show I have not watched but somehow know you're wrong about because there is no such thing as a feminist agenda you shitlord

Try harder faggot

I'm just waiting for you to prove it. Which you can't do.

Spent too much time overcomplicating the original plot and elaborating on shit that didn't need to be elaborated on. I mean shit, Season 14 was supposed to be the jokey anarchic season mostly disconnected from the rest of it, but it's turned out mostly to essentially be a prequel that ties in the more silly parts of the first season into the darker and more depressing backstory of Church and Project Freelancer. Oh and Sarge is not just slightly crazy but actually full on psychopathic.

But seriously what went wrong was Miles Luna. Can't stress that enough.

Whatt would constitute proof? Transcripts of the show? What happens has already been detailed here if you want to see it for yourself you will have to watch the show.

Otherwise you have no grounds to claim it is not like that.

I miss monty :(

I've been finding myself watching their stuff less and less over the last few years. I'd still listen to the podcasts to pass time when driving, but holy shit those have gotten god-awful. I last time I listened was back in 2015

Watch 6, 7 and 8. In their own way they're actually pretty great and if you end at 8 you'll basically be finishing in the most logical spot. Maybe the end of 10 if you want to wrap up the final plot points of any real importance. 11 onwards is basically an entirely new story which pretty much has Tucker turned into the main character.

Who is he and what did he do wrong?

Rooster Teeth is literally nu-males: the company

He is the current director of animation at Rooster Teeth and has been the RvB showrunner since season 11. Season 11 was notably one of the single most boring seasons of the series and the quality didn't increase much from there. He is a loud and obnoxious individual who can't help but give himself a role in every series he works on.

Geoff is a good example of what nu-males think an alpha is.

When in reality he's an insecure alcoholic cuck whose wife walks all over him.

why did geoff marry a sjw?

Yeah man, the creators are now millionaires but not multi millionaires. What a fucking losers.

you

Geoff pisses me off desu
Listening to his voice just triggers this deep loathing in me

This. All the podcast personalites are insufferable, the only exception being Joel.

Show me an instance of them pushing the feminist agenda. That's all I want.

Bernie Burns was a shit writer who teamed with people who were shit at voice acting at a company that became more and more liberal to stay relevant in the tech community.

>everyone rips on joel for being crazy
>he's the sanest person working at rooster teeth

Because he is one. He said in the army the only guy he saw get beat up was a racist so he deserved it.

He wouldn't let the rest of the AH people attack Lindsay in the GTA let's play.

He hired that fucking idiot nigger that did a 30 min rant about how hard her life is even though she's the daughter of a millionaire star trek actor.

I like Geoff a lot. He's always been one of my favorites at RT and the few times I've interacted with him he's been a good guy. It's been really interesting watching as time goes on how more and more he can't relate to what goes on with his younger coworkers and watching him just devolve into this mess of an aging man has been both sad and delightful. I hope at some point he goes full Al Bundy.