KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!HAHAHA

They aren't.

>zwyzzwwztzizz
the begining of it could be if he added "w", "wzwyż" means "higher or high"

konstantynopolitańczykowianeczka

Weird language, твн

t. grzegorz brzęczyszczykiewicz

my dick is ponaddwustudziewięćdziesięciodziewięciokilometrowy

>Dziłigaii Bikéyah bibéeso éí "Lek" wolyé. Dziłigaii Bikéyahdi kéédahatínígíí éí Albéínii Bizaad yee yádaałtiʼ. Dziłigaii Bikéyah éí Gwíík Dineʼé Bikéyah, Dziłizhin Bikéyah, Séwib Bikéyah, dóó Macedonia hoolyéhígíí yináhaazlá.

Dziłigaii Bikéyah éí Nahasdzáán Bikáaʼgi Kéyah Naaznilgo Ałhidadiidzooígíí bee atah átʼé (1955dóó wóshdę́ę́ʼ).

>wzwyż = higher or high = vzvišen = haughty

Polish is easy!

Polish visiting germanistan
I know 4 languages fluently and can say that Polish looks only stupid and hard. Its a really good language while German and English are pretty much useless and barbaric compared. Im not wewuzing or hating on Germanics but our(slavic) languages are better and make more sense.
Sorry

haughty would be "wzniosły" senpai

>dth

good thread

but you've got it all wrong, vznosno means spirited, idealistic!

qúépásàcónxétúmàré

t.Mszczuj of Skrzynno

I actualy have a pretty German Name because my parents found it "exotic"

Is this all the effort poles go through to simply not use the same alphabet as the Russians?

>Is this all the effort poles go through to simply not use the same alphabet as the Russians?
Learn some history.

dumb

>no memes allowed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the worst you can do to a polack is to compare him to a russian

>let's take these roman letters and swap their sounds around lololol
The Russian alphabet is fucking garbage .

wew

what about kr*uts and *ustri*ns
It's not Russian it was made for Bulgaria

Stop making fun of our greatest ally.

whatever you say Frederick Augustus von Saxen

Why?
>inb4 learn some history

They' ve been partitioned by them like four times and they were in a constant undeclared war with them when not actually at war.
That and serious cultural differences.

Religious differences, the fact that Russia has fucked over Poland so many times in history, Poland is more individualist and Russia has a more collectivist culture. It's hard to put it all into one post.

Because they were eastern savages ruled by mongols when Pooland was catholic, western and part of Latin sphere.
They were also 1000 years behind niggers in everything.

There was also a common believe among Polish nobility that russians are simple peasants and farm animals. Their behaviour didn't help.

ffs, Russians(druing communist times) even stole cranes from Polish houses and wondered why the fuck isn't water pouring from it anymore.

Quick question: Why the fuck are you here?
Do you enjoy your stay?

Took me some time to get it. The same adverb in Russian is (vvys')

>cranes

Ales dojebał user, crane to żuraw, kran to tap

Thanks Poland

to tap or not to tap

This picture shows that we've had democratic elections at least 600 years before you, let alone """protected""" Europe (we both protected ourselves).

>There was also a common believe among Polish nobility that russians are simple peasants
It's a very interesting fact that at some point most Poles were nobility so you needed slaves, am I correct?
>and farm animals
Yes, we know you were worse than German Nazi and tatatrs combined. Literal savage and subhumans but our kings broke your back to the end of times :3

>Yes, we know you were worse than German Nazi and tatatrs combined. Literal savage and subhumans but our kings broke your back to the end of times :3

>bring prosperity, culture and civilization to the savage people of Western Asia without any bloodshed
>get called worse than nazis and tatars
Russian propaganda at work.

While Russian people were starving, beaten and treated like shit under Tsars. Poles and Polish subjects prospered, even serfdom wasn't as bad as in Western countries.

You can read in Russian soldier's journals how amazed they were when they went into Poland-Lithuania. Would it really be so bad for the Muscovites to just give in and prosper?

probaby because they never had a chance to get at terms with each other
with Germany they had 70 years of peace, a german guy came over to kneel at a monument and the DDR and Polish Democratic Republic had great relations with each other if I am not missinformed
with Russia they had to spend about 40 years as a communist puppet and matters such as Katyn and Stalin's invasion 1939 still being controversial topics between the two nations

any pole may point out the obvious bullshit in this explanation

>came to shitpost
>thread already derailed into arguing about history by butthurt polish and russians

that z got a dot

I actually keked at this

>first constitution written in europe
wasn't the magna carta a constitution?

we have one with a dot and one with other mark

Ż Ź

>go to google translator
>set polish to english
>type a mix of these letters "zwycs"
>it translates to a complex sentence

No

Tyskie
I really like it.

na prawda

I tapped my maples tbqh

Liberum veto

Based Winged Lancers. Still have all my metal ones before GW went plastic shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=X8zCv0AHnCs

TELL HER HOW THE IRA MADE YOU RUN LIKE HELL AWAY