Anyone ever had a pregnancy scare?

Anyone ever had a pregnancy scare?

I'm having one now and its practically killing me.

Don't worry, god wants your fetus

I don't think my gf would have one :/

The last one's free

Murder is always an option

www.parenting.com

Baked fetus is a tasty and nutritional snack for both of you.
Serve with red wine.

Its alright user, the first months after my first sex and the months leading to the year after I would constantly get pregnancy scares.

I can feel it in my chest, makes it hard to breathe, you cant ignore it, its a constant looming gut feeling that you know you fucked up, constant counting and recounting of whether she was fertile when it happened, trying your best to assure yourself you didnt fucked up.

whats even worse is when shes about to have her period in the next three days, it would seem like its the last three days of your life, youd ask her every minute if her breasts are sore, is she having cramps already, and every 'no' rips you apart because you know that this cant be it, you wanted to do alot of things, but having a baby now ruins everything, you'd probably consider killing your gf or yourself.

but alas user, I know you just want to hear what oyu want to hear, if you atleast tried to pull out, its okay man, no worries, just remember to use rubber next time to avoid these scares, I know its really really draining to think about it and its an easy thought to get lost to but just breathe its highly likely thats its just what it is, a pregnancy scare.

hope this really reminds you to wear protection though

>be 25
>gf is 20
>american and britbong living jn germany
>pretty awesome 6 months
>hilarious an exit on the autobahn is called an assfart.
Anyway
>shes late
>ive had scares before
>its cool just go get a preggo test
>its in German
>google translate
>you are pregnant
>spend the rest the njght smoking weed contemplating life
>decide to keep it
>she smokes weed the entire pregnancy
>baby comes out better then perfect according to doctors
>advanced in learning according to all his nursery people
Well see if it sticks but so far hes 2.5 yrs old and a wonderful lad

this.

its probably nothing user, go make her take a pregnancy test, it would atleast help you sleep better

If you're European or of European descend congratulations: man the fuck up, raise your child right and take care of your family.

If you're not, well, abortions were invented with you in mind.

In ttying but she says it somehow makes her more nervous. She keeps putting it off and stalling

>advanced in learning

Well, you won the lottery considering that a) he's not slow from the weed and b) he obviously has two fuckstick parents with dumb genes. He probably could have been smarter. Good luck to him, because I know how soul destroying it is being smarter than two idiotic parents.

Seriously, if you're going to have a fucking child, get your dumbfuck wife off of EVERYTHING drug and alcohol wise and onto a strict diet with moderate fish oil supplementation and a shit load of fruits and vegetables. I will never understand parents who smoke and drink during pregnancy.

Wow, you nailed it on thr head. This is exactly what I'm deling with. What's really getting to me is that even though our circumstances point to her not being pregnant I feel like its going to happen anyway to punish me or something.

user, trust me mate, making a bigger deal out of it and thinking about it even more could even delay her period due to stress, you dont fucking want that

whens her period man? if she atleasts gets sore breasts its alright man

Should be happening in the next couple of days. She stopped her birth control a day ago so she's been off one whole day, and this is the second. She also took plan b so that might screw with her period, make it late, or not even come at all.

You're post is making me facepalm. She didnt drink but weed is harmless.

Get with the times your views are so 1980...so...ronald regan...its embarassing

>birth control

when did the intercourse happen?

did you raw nut inside of her?

Very easy for you to say. The panic induced by the inevitable outcome of being a young parent can hit some, understandably, very hard. So stfu. I'm sure the child will be fine.

tell her it is not a good reson to put it of at all in fact denial is not a way of fixing any issues.
Tell her to take a pregnancy test for both of you.
a relationship always involves responsibility and respect. otherwise push her down the stairs

A wire coat hanger makes a great sex toy.

Wait she's taking the pill AND Plan B? Wtf are you worried about?

Intercourse happened December 29. This was three days after her period ended.

Godspeed, user.

Also I pulled out. I guess its possible some precum got loose or there was a squirt I didnt botice before I pulled but I'm pretty sure I was out before butting.

youre fine mate,

I have survived worse

I dont know man, you hear stories of people doing that and grtting pregnant anyway.

I wear condoms and only have sex with women that are on the pill and agree to an abortion if both fail.

So no, I'm not that worried.

If all else fails, drop to one knee and punch.

youre good, odds are with you

She got back to me and said she doesnt havd sore breasts at the moment

Why the fuck would I have a pregnancy scare? You fucking retard guys can't get pregnant. STFU

Some females like to test you, and say their period is late to see how you'll react. Option A: "Oh, baby... I love you, and if we're pregnant, I'll work 3 jobs and we'll be married and have a blissful life!" -OR- Option B: "Well I'm not ready for this much responsibility. Why didn't you tell me to pull out?" Which, by the way, is beyond stupid. The ONLY fail-safe, for sure way to NOT get a female pregnant is abstinence. If you nutted inside her, welcome to fatherhood! If she ends up not being pregnant, you dodged a bullet and you need to be ready for option A if it happens again. Don't pollute the earth with more unwanted "oops" babies.

Stomach or pelvis?

its alright mate, nothing to worry about

Jesus you're dense

Nah man. The whole point of getting your chick on the pill is so you can nut in her worry-free. Did it for 2 years with my ex. You're fine.

Thanks for the help guys, if youre all different posters that is.

Just my first time having sex, was unprotected, and weve both been pretty nervous about it. Way to young to be able to have kids.

If I can ask, wbats the main reason you say my odds are good?

>worry-free
the pill is not pregnancy proof.
condoms are not pregnancy proof.
fucking VASECTOMIES CAN REVERSE THEMSELVES AND ARE NOT PREGNACY PROOF.

NOTHING IS PREGNANCY PROOF UNLESS ONE OF YOU ARE LEGIT STERILE

Was she the type to take them at the sane time every day? Because my gf takes them but is bad about taking them around the same time.

Someone failed high school stats class.

How so? Explain the reasoning behind your statement.

Yeah, I made sure she took them correctly. This is a good point. If she fucks up, the effectiveness drops quite a bit.

>first time

its fine mate, this aint a good reason to be smug and be overconfident though, just remember that if you dont wear rubbers, youll always get scares.

>Reason #1
You didnt nut inside, even without pill, pullout chance is like what 80%? thats really fucking high (this is assuming you peed before going for round 2, you basically fuck this point up if you go in without peeing in between)

>reason 2
You pulled out and did it 3 days after her period, some people may say its a meme but i'd say 5(3) days before and after have very low chance of getting pregnant if you jizz inside, what more if you pulled out (again, point is moot if you didnt pee)

never tried it though, but I have friends who can confirm that they creampie their gfs a few days after their period and its all fine

>reason 3
She was on the pill

If taken properly, the pill is 99.9% effective. Your odds of getting her pregnant are essentially 0.

>The odds of being struck by lightning for an ordinary person over the period of 80 years have been roughly estimated as 1 in 3000. Yet, between 1942 and 1977, U.S. park ranger Roy Sullivan defied all odds after being hit by lightning on seven different occasions, surviving all of them.

Good to hear all this, unfortionately she took her pill at different times each day, but sge took plan b 12 hours later so hopefully that made up for it.

Do you spend your life worrying about getting struck by lightning too? It amazes me how an autist like yourself can manage to get laid.

No, I just don't delude myself into thinking it CAN'T happen.

Plan B would do it even if she wasn't taking the pill at all. In the future, get her to start taking the pill correctly. Its effectiveness is still pretty high (91%) if she doesn't take it at the same time every day, but that isn't good enough IMO.

I agree. I'm pushing her to go take a test now. She wants to put it iff until tomorrow because she is busy today. She does say that normally with her period she doesnt get sore breasts but that she gets tired, irritable, and bloated, and all of that is happening

Yes OP.

>be 18
>scared that gf is pregnant a lot of times before
>this time I dojt have worries
>break up with gf
>she calls me one night saying that shes pregnant
>feels like I'm falling into a black hole
>no thoughts, only emptiness as I hear her words
>meet up with her several days later
>talk her out of it. Go get an abortion
>before you can abort in germany you have to talk to a doctor and a pro-life club
>doctor tells her to keep it
>I insist on aborting it as it has no future (she was fucking stupid and her whole family were alcohol addicts)
>I talk her again out of it
>I promise her to be with her when she aborts it
>30.12.2011 - abortion day
>I got another gf
>having sex with her while the girl texts me that she has done it and that she's sad I'm not there
>broke up contact
>getting OCD for like a year
>everythings getting better, I meet up with her and apologize. She accepts it.
>dodgedthebullet.gif

And this is how I learned to never stuck your wiener into stupid bitches.
Stay strong OP and do what you have to do

>assfart
you mean "ausfahrt" right?

you dont even need condoms

>what are redundant backups
>what are stds