What is your favorite Eastern European country? :^)

What is your favorite Eastern European country? :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=i_ysT6YdK80
youtube.com/watch?v=KtiESxkLe_A
youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slovenia

Finland

Slovenia. it's right on your pic

austria is not eastern european, it's central european
my favourite would probably be slovakia or hungary tho
comfy with decent quality of life and cheap cost of living

>be leaf
>get baited

ur mum

This

>decent quality of life
>hungary

Clearly you've never been here, otherwise you'd never make such outlandish claims.

Hungary is Central European, the two countries can't be partners in a union for the better part of 1000 years and then magically be in different regions because of 70 years of Communism.

>(((central europe)))

t. Myroslaw Slaboschpyzkyj

Central Europe was a German concept.

It's actually not that stupid, considering the fact that V4 are transition from West to East. Since almost begining of Europe.

The German Empire was an Eastern autocracy devoid of civilization. No wonder they would concoct the Central Europe meme

Pooland didn't have anything to do with Eastern Europe since its foundation.

Communism changed it.

Austria - Österreich literally means Eastern Realm.

That is exactly what happened though.

it's not, Central Europe is defined by most sources as Germany, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Czechia, and Slovakia and sometimes Croatia, Switzerland and Slovenia. Meme economic statistics aren't what determine this, culture and historical connections are.

he's an anglo, of course he never left his state
but at least Hungary is good for taking photos

Lithuania because their flag looks like the flag of my country

I thought Germany was western europe.

That's basically true nowadays, honestly. Central Europe is a concept originally invented by them but they're far more culturally aligned with Western Europe now, while Austria isn't so much. Eastern Germans are still kind of like that but they're only 25% of the country or something.

i bet it does, and it yet it isn't culturally eastern european

>and then magically be in different regions because of 70 years of Communism
I think you underestimate the culturally destructive power of communism

Younger people in that region are far more western oriented in terms of outlook than the older generation. Not even diaspora, just been there a lot. Communism has taken quite a toll but they still have their traditions, in some cases repression just made them stronger now that they're free, just look at how Catholic Poland is.

One look at the Kurva Anyátok threads just tells me the next generation is a bunch of K-pop loving weebs, so I guess you're right

there wasnt nothing wrong with comunism

Hungary's got cheap food, cheap car rentals, cheap b&b's and pretty sights. 8/10 would recommend.

only insecure brain dead idiots want to mimic western culture. the lowest class

You weren't even in the Russian sphere so you wouldn't even know what I'm talking about when I say "western oriented".

Can confirm the same thing about Poland. V4 is all top-tier comfy, I'm actually glad that most of Sup Forums thinks it's tracksuits and commieblocks because that means less tourists when I visit.

Belarus because nice flag, I also really like baltics, Croatia, and Slovenia
:DDDDDDD

Serbia

Poland

Central europe is generally used in its geographical sense (physically)
Eastern / western europe generally is used as a description for economic / cultural stuff (countries that were communist, those that took some part in the marshall plan etc)

I think people tend to misunderstand this since all slavic countries were communist back in the day, but you still have some western slavic countries that were historically linkedbto the west and yet they ended ip on the other side of the iron curtain, so when we talk about countries like the Czech Republic everybody gets confused because it is geographically central european, it was historically germanized, and it was taken over by communists during ww2

Same stuff eastern germany, it's considered western europe just because it unified with western germany 20 something years ago even though it is geographically located in central europe and it was communist for the past 50 years or so

Anyway, most of these descriptions were made just to make a point during the cold war or whatever
Nowadays many eastern countries are already westernizing

t. eternal anglo

romania

haha just kidding i wish we never existed :(

Serbia. They have the best military song.

youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

youtube.com/watch?v=i_ysT6YdK80

youtube.com/watch?v=KtiESxkLe_A

youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo

Mine.But i like most of e-e and already visited most larger cities.
Btw Austria is western europe

>Austria
>Eastern Europe

american """education"""

>Favorite
Estonia
>Least favorite
Poland and Ukraine

Rude, I thought we were friends.

Friends? You prevented us to trade with Russia.

Hungary

isn't Austria western?

t. American on vacation

Any v4 countries, but most of them are nice to visit, even ex-yu. Each of them is pretty or interesting in their own way, even places like Kosovo can be interesting, although I wouldn't stay for long. Never been to Moldova or Bulgaria, but I've heard good things about the latter

Romania

Probably Czechia, because of Bohemia Interactive and Arma, although, maybe that's sometimes not a pro argument, but a contra one.

you posted it
t. Oceanian

I used to like Ukraine, now I'm between Hungary and Poland