When exactely did you realize Batman v Superman was kino ?

When exactely did you realize Batman v Superman was kino ?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1FAKSXvZbA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzm_rGaXFqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you're the boss, boss!

>URRRGHHHH YOUR'E KILLING MARTHA
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME, WHICH IS THE NAME OF MY MOTHER (E.G. EMOTIONAL RESPONSE)?

Honestly that scene invoked 9/11 imagery like no other movie I've seen, almost cried to be honest. Who would have thought something like that could come from capekino?

Not joking

>because my mother is also named martha, and in an emotional scene I call my mother by her first name.

I realized from the dream sequence

Where were you on 9/11? If you weren't in lower manhatten and you almost cried, you are a faggot.

Kill yourself you autistic faggot

Would have been more powerful if he had just said "mom".

Supes was talking TO batman when he said Martha, so that bats would know who he was talking about. Just saying mum doesn't mean anything if he doesn't actually know who supermans mum is.

Spoken like an edgy millennial that was 3 when it happened.

I don't understand why people think he should've said "mom". He believes he's about to die. Before death he wants to make sure a very specific person is saved. If he says "save my mom" then dies, Batman has no idea who "mom" is. If he says Martha, he's telling Batman exactly who to save.

With that said, he could've easily said.. "Save Martha... Save my mother.." and Lois never has to show up.

Global Rule 15

The Extended edition fixes a lot of issues I had with the plot, and it's not as bad as people say.

The middle is still bloated and boring as fuck though.

When Batman and Wonderwoman crudely watched shitty Youtube videos to set up sequels.

The first half of the movie where it's mostly political bullshit regarding Supes with a little bit of Bats sprinkled in was actually pretty interesting. But then Supes got all mopey and the movie took away any reason for him to fight Batman, forcing the movie to come up with another reason for it and it started going downhill.

Why not say "lex is going to kill my mom"?

What is batman supposed to do? Go to the metropolis city white pages, look up "martha superman" and start an investigation on where she is?

I don't think he even knew that he was "adopted" until he was a teen and he got his powers, I doubt he just started calling her Martha out of nowhere.

I realized it during Wayne murder scene.

And then realized I was wrong during the credits.

Well in snyder's superman they're not his real parents. I mean they never were his biological parents but in other versions of superman they are the ones who teaches him to be good and help people who needs it, in this one they're bitter old cunts who thinks that with great power comes no responsibility while his birth parents are the one learning him to be superman.

oh and this superman has no human emotion, forgot to mention that.

when snyder threw this into the metropolis scene

does not apply hear

back to your containment board, you fucking sperg

>10 minutes to spit out a senseless reply

im betting you are either under the age of 12, and/or you are on the spectrum

i cant fathom what else would cause a grown man to watch cartoons about ponies made for 3 year old girls. seek help.

Thought I was the only one who noticed

credits

did you mean to ask how much i rolled my eyes at this stupid shit? cause i lost count

When Bruce fell into the hole, how did the bats lift him back up? I thought this wasn't Supernatural.

That tasteful as fuck title card and beautiful descending piano melody.

are you retarded ? this is a dream sequence

Directed by: Zach Snyder

It was a memory he had.

ok you're retarded : he lived something like that but that scene is a dream he made about that experience, that why he says
>in the dream, they took me to the light, a beautiful lie ...

>Including teasers inside the movie.

Zack Snyder is pioneering a new age in cinema.

>What kind of villain do you want?
>Just get me one of the leftover trolls from LotR.

I reason I love this movie is because most superheroes need a silly shallow moral reason to do whatever they do. In BvS Supes and Batman used Lex Luthor's ploy as an excuse. But the reason they fought was that they were two big Alpha personalities in a small space. They had to class. It was inevitable. I mean you don't need a reason to bash someone's face in other than "fuck you, get the fuck out of my face".

When the pearl from Bruce's mother's necklace fell with him into the batcave.

You saying that plane was too small for two big guys like CIA and Bane?

>too small

I was thinking more like too small a place as in earth.

the scene that really sold me to this movie was the point Alfred says
"That's how it starts.The fever.The rage.The feeling of powerlessness.That turns good men... cruel."

youtube.com/watch?v=V1FAKSXvZbA

yep

For some reason I really, really liked this scene with Alfred, especially in better image quality. That atmosphere, man. I'm just so afraid that we won't get this kind of scenes anymore now that the movie's been shot to hell by the vast majority of viewers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzm_rGaXFqw

>Superman actually dies
>In the fight with Batman both get visibly more fucked up instead of Superman having 1 scratch and Batman having a little metal bit torn off
>Cut Wonder Woman completely
>make the "about to kill Sup but don't" scene more natural

fixed

>opening credits
>Bruce talk with Alfred in his parents grave
>Superman funeral

What did he mean by this?

I'll have to watch again. Snyder is a genius.

I thought it was numerous times, but the fucking retardedness inbetween prevented me from it..

And by numerous i mean exactly twice.

Fuck this film. Warcraft is MOTY.

Following the example of Muhammad pbh