Okay so I have a serious question Sup Forums

Okay so I have a serious question Sup Forums,

say you know a girl and she tells you she's been fucking her dad. What do you do?

Do I go to the police? Do I confront her dad? Do I speak to her teachers?

Help please.

>inb4 troll, lies, fake, etc.

Stay. The fuck. Away.
Where's incest there are no morals to be found, they'll put you 6 feet deep beneath a playground.

you mention speaking to teachers so i assume you're still in highschool. so yes i would recommend that as well as police

You do nothing, unless you are after the girl. If that is the case ask for details and see if the dad will come between you (not like that). Otherwise do not get involved because it is none of your business and certainly not the business of anyone else.

But she's my friend. She's a few years younger than me, she works part time at my dads restaurant, I get on with her, but she talks a lot. Told me this.

Police and teachers were my first thought.

Not after her, have my own wife and child.

>Not after her, have my own wife and child.
In that case just do your job, chat with her as you have been doing and leave it at that.

I dunno man. It doesn't seem consensual. This is why I've been debating the popo and/or teachers.

I think you would be making a mistake by involving yourself and others in this girl's life in such a major way. It could have unpleasant consequences for all concerned.

I know her dad though. I know where he lives, hell, I even have his phone number for when he picks her up from here. He comes across as a bit of an asshole though.

You know her dad based on this one fact revealed and your brief experience with him. He may well be an asshole but that does not give you clearance to act.

Is she underage or been underage when this all started? If so, go to the police.
"Its not your business" - yes it is. It's pretty much of a crime. If you saw someone being raped on the streets what would you do? Exactly.

>If you saw someone being raped on the streets what would you do?
That would be a crime witnessed. Not hearsay based on an exchange at work. Assuming the worst is a recipe for ruining people's lives. There are enough avenues out there if she's being forced, for her to take the action.

You came to Sup Forums for advice. The advice has been given, with the consensus being leave it alone. You don't know all the details. You don't know if she's lying. Being an asshole doesn't mean he's fucking his daughter.

/thread
You're outing her, her family and yourself.
There's a better chance nothing will come out if it but more abuse if there's abuse there. She should help herself

No, it's just wrong in many levels. Again, if she's over 18, then yeah, it's her problem to deal with, but if it all started at a younger age, then something should be done.
She might be just scared and ashamed to do anything. There could be a dozens of reason why she wouldn't report him to the police.

Obviously you don't know how it works.
God bless your innocence, but more often than not it will cause more issues.

She's over 18 but it definitely started at a younger age.

It was a crime, but isn't now.

Not a brief experience, I've known him for a while.

Stop Snitchin mother fucker.
Mind ya own business.

Don't do shit.
If she is ok with it, you should not care

No problems except Your freakout, Walk the freak away and STFU.

If it's consensual then don't get involved.

Ask her what she wants you to do, or not do

/thread

She says she doesn't know what she wants to do. That's why I want opinions/advice/ideas. I think she's scared of him because he's in the Army.

>719417756
This is her.

This is her scumbag dad.

Wait until she knows what to do. Stop making faces or expressing dwellings about her situation. Shame distorts what people will say. That's how Trump polled low, people were sensitive to PC judgments and didn't speak their true mind.

Got a pic of yourself, you Scumbag?

NYPA