Not as good of a singer as Paul

>Not as good of a singer as Paul
>Not as good of a guitarist as George
>Can't drum at all, barely a better singer than Ringo
>Married a shrill Japanese river kappa who drove a wedge in the bands' relationships and eventually caused the break up.

Why does everyone love this faggot so much again? People act like he's Music Jesus, but he was probably the worst member of The Beatles.

He was the beat of the band, hippies love these guys

Because he's made conservicucks cry for almost 60 years, 37 of those years after his death. Legend.

Eat shit Sup Forumstard.

I was with you until the last one. Ono was part of the Fluxus art movement when Lennon was still crying about muh dead mum, and has far more significance to the avant-garde (in visual and audio art) than Lennon's pithy attempts at ripping off John Cage's Hymnen ad nauseum ever did.

Tell me about Yoko Ono. Give me a rundown.

>collaborator of other Fluxus figureheads like La Monte Young from its outset
>also an early collaborator ofJohn Cage
>created totally unique performance art pieces like Cut Piece back when Lennon was still singing about wanting to hold hands
>blamed for the dissolution of the Beatles when Paul and John already were having recurring spats since 1965 about credit and artistic direction
>was so focused on the avant-garde that she literally did not know who Lennon was when they first met (at an art show she headlined) in '66

Also read the opening section of Japrocksampler by Julian Cope. Yoko Ono was a fucking monolithic figure to the NYC and Tokyo avant-garde scenes from like 55-65.

>Rich (shitty) parents
>Got pregnant
>Husband declares her insane because of reasons
>Escapes to New York
>Get big in the avant garde scene
>Pretty loved by every art reviewer in New York at the time
>Goes to London to show her art
>Met Lennon
>Ignore him
>Met him again
>I have sex with him
>Get really famous pretty quickly
>Her constant presence in the studio (Lennon's idea) creates a toxic environment for the band
>Beatles' broke up

because he wrote:
nowhereman
norwegian wood
in my life
rain
she said she said
tomorrow never knows
lucy in the sky with diamonds
a day in the life
strawberry fields forever
happiness is a warm gun
i want you (she's so heavy)

most of the significantly important/great beatles songs were johns

She even ruined The Dirty Mac. You get a lineup of Keith Richards, Eric Clapton, John Lennon, and Mitch Mitchell together; and they only play 2 fucking songs, one of which was Yoko incoherently wailing over an instrumental.

There significent features are due to other members of the band, not John (maybe lyricly, but all the musical inovations from these songs are not from John) . Maybe you could say that John was less restricted about his songs, so the band members were allowed to be more creative

>Keith Richards

Damn, that's like having two Yokos in the band then

>Doesn't like free rithym avant garde screams
P L E B
L
E
B

>>Married a shrill Japanese river kappa

lel I like that

These are very different stories.

>blaming yoko for breaking up the beatles
>when everyone who was not paul himself hated paul at the end

They are very much the same, just with a different focus

How are you going to say that the songs aren't good because of John.

>Insisted on backwards effects
>Wrote the riffs for I want you and Norwegian Wood
>The vocal melody to in my life
>Fucking a day in the life

You're not making sense m8. The others always add parts to the songs, John included on Paul songs, but John consistently wrote the best songs in the Beatles.

>You get a lineup of Keith Richards, Eric Clapton, John Lennon, and Mitch Mitchell together
Christ what a fucking nightmare

He also beat his son and his first wife. He was hypocrite who preached "peace and love mannnn" but didn't show it to the ones closest to him.

He also openly cucked Yoko.

John and Yoko are both shitty people, they were made for eachother

because he was the leader of the beatles they all joined his band the quarrymen and he wrote all those pure love hits like please please me, i wanna hold your hand, and she loves you. he wrote the songs that the world fell in love with. so everybody loved him.

In all seriousness I think Lennon was one of those first artists that wrote about stuff about his life and was geniune about his feelings (or so we thought at the time because he was apparently a huge douche).

But without him the hippie movement that helped stop vietnam wouldn't have been so powerful. of course he isn't the driving force but he certainly helped it.

Lennon:
>dude fuck the bourgeoisie amirite fellow leftists???
Also Lennon:
>Reagan and Thatcher are god
Fucking hypocrite.

>Didn't sing rooty tooty WW2-era pop like Paul, his voice could actually emote
>Didn't guitar wank nearly as much, did some hella interesting noise rock work with Yoko
>Who gives a shit if he couldn't drum. Mozart and Beethoven probably couldn't drum either.
>Yoko is a genius in her own right, the breakup myth is unfair.

He died tragically and had the common sense to end Beatles before they ruined their discography.
He is also the only beatle with a solo career song that reached beatles level fame.

May he rest in peace.

George Harrison was the most talented Beatle and he wasn't an all around shit person like John. Lennon was a figurehead for the hippies but he was not a peaceful person and his solo music was garbage. Just my opinion though on that last part.

>run for your life, little girl

damn.............

He hit her ex only once, quite literally

Not him but I think John's significance was writing the songs that, when people look back, have the most "Beatle-esque", pastiche-able sound. I'm thinking of songs like

I Am The Walrus
Strawberry Fields Forever
Dear Prudence
Sexy Sadie

Granted, for Dear Prudence and Sexy Sadie what I'm talking about is George's guitar but I think John's string arrangements, piano playing and vocals/vocal effects make up the most of what you'd hear in a song by another band that "sounds like The Beatles". I think the fact that George's "When We Was Fab" which was obviously meant to be a Beatles pastiche mostly sounds like "I Am The Walrus" backs this up.
Incidentally, I think my favourite member is Paul.

Same happened when Lennon played with Chuck Berry.

The Beatles were basically ready to break up even before John met Yoko so you're wrong there.

Other than that I agree with your other points.

and by the way if you know your history ALL The Beatles were horrible people in real life. Everybody likes to single out John but the other three were just as horrible.

h-how was ringo horrible

Really? I didn't know this at all. I would have always assumed he'd hate Thatcher.