Why women sit like that while men sit like that? I have wondered this for ages

Why women sit like that while men sit like that? I have wondered this for ages.

do you understand the concept of testicles?

these are sitting like this so you can't see up their dress and stare into their pink eye

Because they're wearing dresses/skirts, and he isn't.

If you were born with exterior genitalia you would understand. Now show us your tits honey!

Yes.

Asserting dominance

are you even human?
if you were you would understand.

take it to tumblr or whatever

>dresses
>why aren't they spreading their legs

Why they wear skirt that is very unconfortable in front of TV? They constantly have to cover their pussy, which make it hard to consentrate on the subject they are talking.

Opression

ball opression

then you got all the tools needed to solve this.

NOT OP but does it mean anything if a girl sits infront of you with her legs open just like the male in OPs pic.

inb4 she wants the "D"

someone pls confirm this.

because men have nuts, and women's legs look better when they're crossed (it flexes and squishes the muscles which makes them look more toned). it's the same reason women wear high heels.

in this case the woman just do subconsiously the same thing their opposite does. outer women right leg above left one, inner left over right. Man just going yolo.

Because it makes them comfortable that's why. It;s like you're crossing your arms because you can't put it anywhere else.

if you sit wide with a skirt you gonna show cunt , also having balls + dick with any reasonable size prevents you from crossing legs

>crossing your legs makes it hard to concentrate

Not for most people. I guess if your brain is massively underdeveloped it could be.

Sitting cross legged for a man is gay
Those are the rurus

OP here. That is bullshit. I need scientific evidence that woman like to sit like that for more comfort. My quess is that they sit like that to tease man and rob their money after men fall their trap.

Because we both have different parts in between our legs newfriend.

you are one stupid motherfucker OP

americans are slut in every respect.

because they are raised to sit that way to keep from exposing their panties/vaginas while showing off their legs... when they dress like men, they sit more like men

its an obvious its an invitation to fuck. Females spread there legs apart then they want to get pollinated or a gesture of fertility.

its balls, OP. Men sit like that because we have balls. Not in a metaphorical sense, but our actual testicles get uncomfortable when crushed between your legs.

It's so you cant see their snappers

no user, it does not.

Women are wearing skirts, if they sit like the man is we can see their panties, and they don't want us to see them but don't want to wear pants either, so the legs are crossed.

Men sit like that because we have two big balls between our legs that can be very easily hurt, and squeezing them is uncomfortable, so we leave room for them to rest.

To experience this for yourself, find a standard soda or beer can, and hold it between your thighs when you sit down, and do it in a way that never dents the can. This will simulate having testicles, and remember that dents hurt.

this is b8

guys have a similar pose, but rather than their legs be fully shut, one leg rests its shin on the other legs thigh.

however, women can sit like this because of their SLIT so they don't have to worry about crushing their testicles into mush.

crossing legs is very comfy tbh

it means she asserts her dominance over you. doesn't mean that she wants to fuck.

Balls

because benis needs space

When you are a women and work at Fox news you are required to cross your legs to give the men more room. If you don't come you are fired on the spot for being uppity.

You know the rules. Tits or GTFO.

Men have testicles that get squashed when crosslegged
Those women are wearing skirts on camera, they are crossing their legs so the cameras can't potentially see up there.

Because balls, that's why.

>Women where dress's
>Men have testicles
>You're an idiot

OP confirmed for being either 12, a nigger or a sand nigger

>Women where dress's
>You're an idiot

This has to be intentional

balls ARE NOT a reason why you can't sit crosslegged like a woman. if you hurt your testicles in the process you are legitimately retarded. when you cross your legs your one thigh goes above the other so your balls have tons of free space below the upper and next to the lower thigh.

was gonna say this. unless you balls are literally massive (read: they arent) then its easy

Come back when you finish puberty.

I have muscular legs. Crossing them is not comfortable while sitting upright. I can do it, but my top leg won't dangle straight down (like how the ladies in OP's pic are doing).

If I have the room, what I like to do is lean back and cross my leg closer to my knee. Pic related.

Women wear skirts and dresses sometimes. If you sit with your legs open in a skirt, you can accidentally expose yourself, especially when you're moving around. Because of this, women get used to sitting with legs closed or cross-legged.

Men typically don't wear skirts or dresses. They don't worry about exposing themselves. They don't get used to sitting close legged or cross legged.

these are right
sauce: I am a doctor

that smile, that goddamn smile. holy fucking kek he knows he's flashing and he's loving it.

because you either accidentally crush a ball or they stick to your leg which is uncomfortable as shit

Stop being gay

sperm production is the highest at 35° C
keep legs open for cool balls
keep legs crossed if you know subconciossaly about your trash genetics which shall not be passed on

*subconsciously

not seeing the relevance of this post

It's called manspreading and it's a sign of male dominance and accepting it perpeduates the patriarchy. It is a form of microagression against women and must be stopped immediately.