Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJCO5z_tyjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Originanity/10

sorry brother, you may have, no oats

i love this meme

no oats

But brother, we Are the oats

I'm sorry brother. The oats I have are my oats and my oats alone. Sadly I do not have enough oats to get me happily through the winter.

It is said to get oats you must simple look where you would not think to look for them, but as I have my oats I have not been very active in attempting to search. Maybe if your search bears oats, you may even survive longer than I will.

But for now brother, you must go hungry for these oats are mine.

can i have some oats

I am sorry brother, but if I do not eat these oats then I will surely perish

"oatposting" is basically the only funny thing to have ever come out of this site

Brother you must surely have some oats you can spare

what do u think?

I am sorry brother - but you may have NO OATS.

This is a true shame, indeed

he comes, the pestilent slithy creature will devour your oats and existence for all time like entropy only worse he comes he comes do not fight he com̡e̶s, ̕h̵is un̨ho͞ly radiańcé destro҉ying all enli̍̈́̂̈́ghtenment, oa͟t͏͘s҉ lea͠ki̧n͘g fr̶ǫm ̡your eye͢s̸ ̛l̕ik͏e liquid pain, the song of uneaten oats will extinguish the voices of those who seek oats from the brother I can see it can you see ̲͚̖͔̙î̩́t̲͎̩̱͔́̋̀ it is beautiful the final snuffing of the lies of Brother ALL IS LOŚ͖̩͇̗̪̏̈́T ALL IS LOST the creature he comes he c̶̮omes he comes the oa͟t͏͘s҉ permeate all MY FACE MY FACE ᵒh god no NO NOO̼O O NΘ stop the oats ͎a̧͈͖r̽̾̈́͒͑e not rè̑ͧ̌aͨl̘̝̙̃ͤ͂̾̆ B̨͜R̛͢͟͠Ò҉̛T̢̨͠H͠E̶̵̢̛R͑ͭͭ̓̽ͬ͂ͪ̔̚͜͡ H̸̡̪̯ͨ͊̽̅̾̎Ȩ̬̩̾͛ͪ̈́̀́͘ ̶̧̨̱̹̭̯ͧ̾ͬC̷̙̲̝͖ͭ̏ͮ͟Oͮ͏̮̪̝͍M̲̖͊̒ͪͩͬ̚̚͜Ȇ̴̟̟͙̞ͩ͌͝S̨̥̫͎̭ͯ̿̔̀ͅ

Da oats

youtube.com/watch?v=RJCO5z_tyjo