What's the worst smartphone brand? And why is it Samsung?

What's the worst smartphone brand? And why is it Samsung?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKY93vCiPIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Focus on design and no actual usefulness
Appeals to technology normies because it has a good automatic photo enhancer
This way they think that Samsung phones take good pictures

Apple.
Cuz the mindless, clueless hoardes all want to look exactly the same as every other clueless mindless cuck out there.

>"I didn't know what to get so I got an iPhone" - every girl 2010-2015

galaxy note series is so powerful itll kill you

Atleast we don't have to deal with shitty, unreliable Android every day you fagg

At least those with half a brain can make Android reliable, you stupid nigger

>Unreliable
>Turn on. It works

I'd say Apple. They can remove functionality, and yet still get retards to buy their phones.

Pixel XL user here. Voted phone of the year fucking everywhere. Unlimited free Google cloud storage, faster and better than your iPhone 7 garbage, voted best camera on a smartphone and I can install apps like Showbox.

Oh and all Fapple users understand is money. This phones more expensive than your iphone7 so fuck you XD

I don't see iPhone users deal with this shit often. Join the future already you filthy peasant

Wow congrats, you paid more for less you stupid nigger

Because you can't see through your cracked screen.

Very original. Look up drop tests and see the results, don't make shit up.

>be me 3 or 4 years back
>gets an apple device purely for imessage
>after 2 days of troubleshooting imessage works
>imessage stops working (whenever i try to sign in it just keeps loading)
>goes back to school
>asks apple fanboy at school for help
>tells me to sign out of imessage
>shows him i cant
>calls me a retard and leaves
>mfw

"Drop tests"

> using drop tests as a way to prove what phone is better

I've used apple products for years and still do because of the design, but it's very obvious that samsung make cheaper more reliable shit

You were probably too fucking stupid to understand

Being called stupid by an Apple user, wow that seriously hurt! Less? More apps, more flexibility, don't have to pay Apple for every single thing that I want to do? Citation needed prick.

Yea nice try android peasant. You almost got me

The camera is pretty decent and 99% of the time you look through pictures on your phone

2.2 mil vs 2 mil. Much to compare.

Looks fake as fuck, like you take pictures in some overcolored anime land.

Fuck all.
Which will you buy iPhone vs samsung?

Yeah, stand still and count to 200,000 you are correct sir, it IS a big difference

a nokia

I'm moving from Nexus to Iphone. I really like Android as an OS, but google just give a big FU to their buyers in terms of build quality (5x) and are quick to pass the buck on problems with the phone manufacturer or Qualcom. No one wants to take responsibility. After 2 years, OS updates stop, after 3 security updates stop. If it breaks, you're fucked.

How they can charge the same price as Apple when you can't just walk into a store with any problem and walk out with a new phone, IDK.

but apple does the same thing

>"I prefer Apple products, they are more organic than Android" - every male.

Eh samsung isnt great but its better than the alternatives

Implying 50% of all android apps are not uther shit.

An iphone 5 (5 years old now) can still run the latest iOS. I have one next to me. A nexus 4 from that that time is dead to google.

And you know this how? I spent 11 years working in the technical side of a major phone network and had to thoroughly use every platform out there. There's just as much shit on the crapple platform as there is on droid

virgin detected
Stop with the bullshit lol

"iPhone has the best specs out of any phone this year." -Every kid with aspergers

God damn, all Android fanboys taking the bait. I simply cannot believe how dumb u ppl are.

i have an ipod 5 touch but they gave up on ios 9.6

Two words for iPhone users: headphone jack

I used to use Samsung and I was waiting for the new note to come out... but we all know how that turned out. There was a sale on the iPhone 7 plus at my cell phone carrier. I then switched, honestly iPhone is fine. I miss some aspects of android but iphone has its advantages. One being the customer service, I know Samsung has some stores now but the people always seemed clueless. Apples staff tend to be really passionate and helpful.

I don't see that either

One word for you, adapter.

Google Nexus 6p reporting in. Aka the best smartphone on the planet currently.

Let me know how watching webm files is with that iphone faggot.

The big advantage Android has is how many brands of phones it's available on.

+1

YOU DIRTY CAPITALIST FASCIST PIGS ARE FIGHTING OVER RECTANGLE WITH LIGHT WHILE WE ARE SEIZING THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

One of the few disadvantages m8.

Works fine on VLC fag

The only thing I like about Apple products is the interoperability. Apple did it right with the phone/watch/MacOS integration. Being able to take a call on an iPad while your phone is on charge in the bedroom is amazing.

That being said, I hate how proprietary Apple has this need to be. Lightning ports? USB-C only? Every other manufacturer has accepted the micro-USB connector. My friend comes over and needs to charge his iPhone, he's SOL. But I go to his house and need to charge my Note? I'll just use the cable that came with his Bluetooth speaker...

/thread

asus bc you can have 2 sims

I have used both but i think apple is far better in terms of design, cameras are miles better too

dumbass post, bc not everyone is a fucking Sup Forumstard

autocratic affiliation whenever, wherever.

Every iOS vs Android thread ever...

iOS user - here's my unsupported opinion so there take that Android user.

Android user - here's a shit ton of citations and proven facts.

iOS user - HURRDURR RAGE, MOAR OPINIONS, NO CITATIONS, CALLS EVERYONE A FAG (oh the irony)

Got a 4 year old Galaxy Mega. I love it.

Shut up you fag.

Get cancer android fags

youtube.com/watch?v=NKY93vCiPIo

apple users are always bratty kids, females, beta males or hipsters.

Android users: OMG people have iPhone it's popular, popular things aren't good let me be hipster and tell everyone how uncool and scene they are.

Beta males really? Most beta males have android and swear it's the best and then try to defend it. Alpha males buy a phone and don't give a fuck what others have.

I think you misspelled *alpha male.
Drowning in pussy while you android losers are beating the meat in your moms basement.

I have a Sony Xperia z5 and it's great, only thing I don't like about smartphones is how big and bulky they are that's why I had an Xperia ray before and didn't wanna upgrade because it was perfectly sized

I think all leading smartphones are pretty good with everything except battery
>5mm
>super light
>battery that doesn't last a complete day
iPhone has super good battery saving when you're not using the phone (black screen)
Android on the other hand usually have (a little) larger battery but waste like 5% battery every hour even when not using it on stupid shit like "energy conservation application" and whatever

what? bullshit

somebody post a pic they took with their phone, default settings, go go go

have had every platform besides windows phone.
and ended up with a 90s flipphone for last year. By far the best "phone". until my recent iphone5(might as well be a trap), hate it would rather have a fucking ipod and use pay phones.

probably gonna grab a droid next as they are cheap niggers.

also i only use pay as you go, to remind myself i hate everyone and leave me alone.

omfg is this really happening....

2.48 replies per poster

>apple sheep even steal a meme

wanna be rebels, go write on a wall.

Globally android outsells iOS about 10 to 1. Go do some research asshat, we're not all Durrmericans

Yep you sound like your don't give a fuck :-D

Android is for niggers, get on the godly apple level

I really like my note 4, it still runs fast and can I can play whatever games I want on it, including emulation. I'm also really fond of the multi-window feature and the metal around the sides. My phone has survived being dropped from arm height to stone floor several times, and it hasn't gotten any significant cracks.

>iPhone
>Popular
Amerifat detected

we had it right for a while, if only psp could make a phone call.

Apple users are so gay.

- Sent from iPhone

Mostly because there are hundreads of different android devices, while IOS is only about 5

Yeah they let you update your old crapple phone to the most recent ios and it slows it down to the point where it's nearly unusable. I'm just happy my phone doesn't die on 30% like every apple does

thats a post on a board, atleast go jerk it to a post on my facebook wall.

I hope this is bait

kek

The year is 2017 and people are still buying unibody phones without replaceable batteries and SD card slots...

Bunch of plebs, most of you.

Kek

Using Apple doesn't make you mindless.

Apple is the best manufactured phone because we dont have to worry about rooting or privacy. Known fact.

ITT: stupid faggots that care about the shiny label on their phone

kys

I've never seen this in all the time I've owned an android device.

>the best argument a slow minded Apple user can provide

Only cos android users phone crases before they do the same

Lightning is an objectively better plug.

The part in the phone is smaller than microUSB, and eve usb c.

its reversible.

'Cause note 7.

Right, but only the mindless buy Apple. It's mutually exclusive.

Android fragmentation means shitty ecosystem.

my nigga

I'm guessing you've never had an android. A phone doesn't just crash. You are just making yourself sound more and more stupid

It's only unreliable if you're a fucking peasant that doesn't understand anything about them or you bought the ONE Galaxy phone that randomly fucked up. You know. Because the user let it get too hot or jarred it too much, expecting the usual experience, while Samsung was trying out a new supplier. At LEAST part fault of the fucking consumer.