DAILY REMINDER: Hillary Clinton beat Trump in the popular vote because she's the president the American people wanted

DAILY REMINDER: Hillary Clinton beat Trump in the popular vote because she's the president the American people wanted.

Stay mad, Trumpcucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XLm8V1s4xcM
reuters.com/article/usa-cities-population-idUSL2E8EQ5AJ20120326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She got the popular vote cause of her attempt at rigging the election. Trump just had better rigging people so he won.

nice dubs, but why would trump supporters be mad?

That's the American way!

Because they got Trump as their president.

The electoral college is fair because it can't all come down to commiefornia to decide

>electoral college is fair

hundred bucks this dude is white IRL

omfg is this really happening....

>Stay mad, Trumpcucks
Why? Our candidate is President

shes the president leftist shit holes like new york city and california wanted

those who live in successful citys and successful states wanted donald trump

The only reason for that was California
>shit bait m9

Mfw

>Canadians watching the American political circus

The EC is broken as fuck, anyone who is not a mindless partisan shill has known it for a long time.

The Cowboys had more yards of offense then The Packers. It's a shame you don't win the game by how many yards you get.

>"leftist shitholes" like new york and california pay the taxes that are used for the places that voted trump
>trump supporters are welfare queens

White is right. Fuck California, Chicongo and Jew York.

You faggots wouldnt be shit without everyone in the middle growing your food or getting your oil.

No, the American people didn't particularly want either.

It took Russia, the FBI, and Red states where Democracy is turned off in all major centres to put Trump in office. There's your conspiracy.

This is the stupidest fucking argument, you guys are seriously dumb

Trump would've lost the electoral vote TOO if only a few thousand votes swung the other way in one of several states.

California is the largest economy and population in the US, pretending it shouldn't matter isn't just prejudiced, it's fucking retarded.

broken analogy is broken. This would only work for this situation if the cowboys/packers game was the only one where yardage wasn't the deciding factor. Every other election in the US goes off of number of votes. Almost every other election in the world goes off of number of votes. the EC is an absurd notion that doesn't have a mirror elsewhere, and was designed to appease backwater slave states.

STATES elect their president and are represented by NOT ONLY population but Senate representation as well. Simple.

I'd be watching American politics, too, if I had cuckboy Trudeau turning my country into a Muslim shithole.

>California is the largest economy and population in the US

not for long. once we roll back all those feel good climate change laws half of it will be under water in a few years :^)

>growing your food
>getting your oil
you're so fucking stupid, nobody needs you, you dumbshits are fucking parasites sucking up tax dollars without paying your share.

California grows enough food to feed the country and we import more oil from Canada than any of you dumb faggots contribute.

All other elections are based solely on popular vote because they occur WITHIN the states.

Daily reminder that Trump is still president.

Bait harder/10

stay mad Hitlery fag

haha white is synonymous with racist these days. I guess they are devolving again.

I've lived in both California and Florida, so listen up

You can see the coast from Berkeley, but it is 171 feet in altitude. The average altitude in Florida is 6 feet.

Red states will drown long before the West Coast has anything to worry about.

Ignorant faggot don't believe what your Russian controlled media tells you about Canada

Greatest irony is, if the situation were reversed, Trump and his supporters would be pissing themselves about how the electoral college is corrupt. Trump already did this when he thought Obama lost the popular vote.

But because their candidate won, they love the electoral college. It's fair! Can't let the people who live in cities vote for the president. Only my votes should count because I live in the middle of nowhere. Rural America is real America! Let's just ignore that 80% of Americans live in an urban area.

california is the worst state in america kid,have fun with your left wing politics and douchy liberal attitudes

Reminder: Trump was elected President because the other choices were seriously that bad.

Two out of 50 states have prorportional representation while the rest do "winner-takes-all"

This is DEFINITION of the "tyranny of the majority" that you constantly bitch about.

Quit shitting on your morals and accept the fact that non-representative government is corrupt.

im sure rural america had alot of democrats in it to,to bad democrats pissed them all off by trying to label everyone from rural america an idiot

>LA River

youtu.be/XLm8V1s4xcM

shillery cunt still didnt shoved in its head that some states did a recount, to try to stop Trump, but when they realize that recount putted THE FUTURE PRESIDENT, ahead of the popular vote people stop making such a fuss.
fucking die you degenerate

That's what winners do

Who keeps sending these cucks thinking they can bluepill us, I blame the MSM for making it seem like all of Sup Forums is /r/thedonald

>shamelessly shitposting about California on the internet
as if Georgia could have ever developed the internet

Reminder: given the choices of Clinton and Trump.
Neither were good.
one was just less worse than the other.
And you know who!

If you look at the election map and then look at a population map, population dense areas tended to vote for Hillary, while population sparse areas tended to vote for Trump.

Well, maybe once we start drilling thousands and thousands of new oil wells it will wake up the fault line. California will just break off and fall in the ocean

Hillary.

I'm just glad only the Blue parts of Texas will drown according to estimations.

DRAIN THE SWAMP! amirite?

if what you are saying were true, she would have 80% of the votes

once again reality doesnt conform to liberal retard illusions

deal with it

stay cucked

>fall in the ocean
do you think that all land is just floating on top of the water or something? Is this why conservatives are afraid to live near the coast?

Even if we did popular vote, Hillary only had 48% of the vote and it would automatically go to the republican controlled senate, you libtards lose either way

>if what you are saying were true

>In 2010, a total of 80.7 percent of Americans lived in urban areas, up from 79 percent in 2000.

But guess who will lead the country instead?
TRUMP, OF COURSE!

Funnily, by not winning but getting an award, both Trump and Bush both got participation ribbons.

retard, was talking about the votes, where is hillary having 80% of the votes you dumbass ?

Disregarding the political result

I have always thought the electoral college is an unfair voting system. Why should a human be less worth because of where they live?

>urban areas
that's a really broad classification

FYI, most Americans live in a town of 20,000 people or LESS. Big city population areas are hopelessly outnumbered by small towns in the US
>and yet rural bumpkins still bitch about New York and LA

The US has the lowest population density of any country in the developed world, true story.

>Hilcucks are still mad their puppet losts

checked and you should have stayed in school

I didn't say she had 80% of the votes.

>Rural America is real America! Let's just ignore that 80% of Americans live in an urban area.

It clearly states that 80% of Americans live in an urban area, which is true.

>In 2010, a total of 80.7 percent of Americans lived in urban areas, up from 79 percent in 2000.

Before calling people "retard" and "dumbass," perhaps you should try reading a bit more closely.

I'm sorry I am not from america could you please elaborate on your statement?

She should be used to it.

this

plenty of people don't bother voting simply because they understand their state ISN'T a swing state and the popular vote doesn't mean shit

Why should votes in Iowa or Florida matter so fucking much?

yeah they got to be president. what did Hillary and Gore get.

>yeah they got to be president.
Bush presidency was terrible and Trump will be worse.

If I had to choose between being a shitty president like Trump, or not being a president at all, I'd choose not being a president at all. I'd rather not be a lame Participation Prize President. Might be hard for a millennial like you to understand.

We're an organization of states. As the union formed (the United States), some of those states wanted to make sure they had equal rights and that their interests were protected.

In practice now, major cities don't dictate to the rest of the states in the union with smaller populations. Also the founding fathers thought the general population is too stupid to vote directly for president. So the electoral college is something of a safeguard too.

this

dont worry user, you'll never be president

It isn't like the election was meant so that the two coasts would decide who's President each time. If that was the case, California, Texas, New York, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts would decide who would be President.

I think if people tried to be retarded on purpose they still wouldnt be as dumb as you are right now

this shit again...

Sounds fair on paper but in reality this just means "You live here, your vote does not matter as much as someone who lives there"

And if you live in a blue territory your vote for red does not mean shit either.

In my opinion this system is a bit backwards

you wanna say land is more important than people???

>Implies everyone in populated area votes one way
>Gets called on it
>THATS NOT WHAT I SAID STOP TRIGGERING ME
Maybe if you fucks didn't dismiss facts as racist, you wouldn't be so sensitive

>I think
No, you don't.

DAILY REMINDER: Hillary Clinton will never be President.

>implies
You read it wrong. Not my fault. I blame you for not paying attention in English class.

It's hard to be mad when the president is the person I chose. Seems to me that you are the mad one user.

>Reuter polls
>Reliable
They were publicly bashed for skewing polls.

underrated

Illegal immigrants shouldn't have control over who gets to be president.

>because she's the president the American people wanted.
I think what you mean to say is "because she rigged the votes"
Don't worry bro, I fixed it for you.

>Shuts down Clinton Foundation days ago
Clean house you dirty liberal! Burn those documents before the Trump comes after ya!

Oh and thanks Obama for approving the import of 130 tons of Uranium to Iran a few days ago, that was just a great move.

I bet the polls totally aren't rigged

>Reuter polls
>according to U.S. Census data released on Monday.
>according to U.S. Census data
>U.S. Census data

You really need to read more carefully.

are you fags from Europe or something? That's not how shit works.

>if only a few thousand votes swung the other way in one of several states.

yes thats how an election works