Hello Sup Forums. I am very sorry for my bad english, but help me out please

Hello Sup Forums. I am very sorry for my bad english, but help me out please.

For the last 4 years i been in depression and i am 20 years (i will be 21 at 21st of this month), and yes it began when i was 16 years old. I live with my mom and half-brother, recently they put a wall in my bedroom (you have to pass through my bedroom to get to my mothers bedrooom or the rest of the house.) and i got diagnosed with the last stage of depression. i tried to recover from it ever since 29st of aphril, and i didn't recover from it, to be honest i don't think i can recover from it. Ever since i got the depression stage one its been the same. Alone, no one around, nothing to be happy for...

At first i was afraid to commit suicide really, i was afraid what would happen to my mom and brother after i did it. then i was afraid of the pain, then i came to this. I cannot find a way to kill myself without anyone noticing it. (don't worry about people trying to find my body. i was out for 3 weeks until now away from the two without telling them and when i got home they didn't even look at me.)

And please, don't try to say things like "Don't do it!" or whatever. This is it. i cannot comeback from this. Everyday i sleep after crying between 1~~2 hours or otherwise my insoonia doesn't let me sleep. (my body grew resistant to the drugs after 2 years of use). And nobody notices that i cry over nothing, i cry over anything.

anyhow, i didn't come here so i could tell you my life story. I came here to ask is there anyway to be an hero without any pain between 25 dollars in brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yj92qVHiq64
youtube.com/watch?v=a2Mmg8qMpPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jump off a high cliff
not an expert but the impact should make you an hero instantly

Shit fam I don't know if this is bait or not but listen

Don't let your shit-family make it worse
> 21
Move
Get a job and move
100% you'll feel better
Give yourself some more time
You don't have to do it right now do you?
1-2 years
Go away
Pack your shit and go
Start a new life maybe
Forget about this whole thing

Give it a shot
I want to kill myself too but I believe that in a few years shit's gonna get better
If not I'll see you in hell space-cowboy

do it lol newfag

Lostallhope.com

Op, I've been in the same place. I didn't leave my room for weeks at a time. My life has gotten so much better. In fact, my gf of 8 months just broke up with me, and I'm still not feeling upset enough to do something reckless. At the time it feels like there's no hope. That's because your brain's chemicals are fucked. Despite all these medicines, sometimes it takes time. Or maybe you need a jumpstart, take some LSD or something. You only get one life, you might as well milk it for all its got. Become a drug addict and shoot up heroin, if you were gonna die anyway you might as well feel some pleasure first. Go find someone to fuck. Do anything else. Have someone put you on a schedule of exercise and waking up everyday at the same time. Eat better. There's so many things you should give a chance first. Then if nothing works even a little can you consider suicide.

There are no cliffs in the middle of Sao paulo, and i cannot enter apartaments without permission, if i could, i would already be an hero by now.

Op here. I already said that i will ignore the "Don't do it!" posts but thanks anyway...

If you're decided to kill yourself,then why don't you slay your family first for their indifference towards you,and then finish you off?

Honestly, i would. But its really not worth the effort.

life is like an apple, you either fuck it, or it fucks you.
and you don't wanna get fucked by the apple now don't ya

and another fantasy and spineless faggot

Not here for attention. But thanks for the help. and yeah, i am spineless but i will drink some whisky and do it anyway.

Think about this anyway you want.

i swear to god i had exactly the same problem.
it fucked my childhood, it fucked my relationships, i was a foolish child that couldn't do shit because i was offended so fucking hard over some random guy taking my chair after i left it for a second stupid shit like that.
i dont judge you, i understand you, and i tell you that its a matter of time until you blossom.
my closest friend who knew me even before always told me that i blossomed late, but more powerfully than anyone else.
it is a matter of time

kil urselve

Honestly i don't want you to kill yourself,even thought i don't know you,but since you said you won't listen to the "Don't do it!" stuff i can only tell you to do what you have to do,i'm your age,and i'd everyone to be cool but that's not possible sadly

Fucking hell faggots. I want a way, it's not hard really.

Btw "the op is asking on how to kill himself so i am going to tell him to kill himself lel lel huur"

then jump of a tall buildin

kys

Already told you guys.

drink bleach

I might try it if nobody cannot think any other way.

I'm gonna be 20 soon, hope I don't become like you.

I made a list a way to killmyself and I didn't find anything 100% sure, painless or clean

Maybe helium

But I don't think about it anymore since life can be surprising, I truly beleive that everything is for the best and no matter how much I sufffer now, there's a reason to it (I don't believe in god btw)

Helium tank hooked up to a gas mask. Painless

Hm... good idea. might try it. I can easily find a way to get some helium, but i don't know about the price

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
(Matthew 11:28-30)

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
(1 Peter 5:6-7)

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(Romans 8:38-39)

Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.
(1 Peter 4:12-13)

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
(Isaiah 41:10)

--

Don't let the devil win, this is exactly what he wants you to do. Talk to your heavenly father about it, and I suggest finding some born again Christians to mingle with for some help. You're only 20, life hasn't even begun for you yet my man!

Look what amazing work God has been doing in Brazil:
youtube.com/watch?v=yj92qVHiq64
youtube.com/watch?v=a2Mmg8qMpPw

Fuck it. I am going for the noose. See you later fucking faggots. I hope you all have a great fucking life in this shit hole of "Life".

lmao look at all of these retarded af videos

That's really shitty

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
(1 Corinthians 1:18)

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
(1 Corinthians 2:14)

yea those ancient sandniggers even wrote shit about me in their garbage book how nice

nigga just take vitamin D3 & B12.
your body needs it to make seretonin.

Here ya go