I want to meet up with a girl she keeps using excuses..Should I throw an ultimatum...

I want to meet up with a girl she keeps using excuses..Should I throw an ultimatum? Also if she doesnt agree on seeing me I will throw her deepest secrets on a pastebin on B maybe spice it up with some nudes aswell..I will deliever nudes if you guys reply with some awesome answers

for someone talking about ultimatums youre a lot of talk and no action

Ultimatum or go home
Probs not her nudes anyways, catfish dont have biological mammary glands

Good luck fellow shitposter

if she pleases me..I dont want to ruin her life but if she keeps doing nothing I will make her famous

I have seen her nude and confirm they are real..Since I have fucked her a lot of times untill she started her "im so depressed"bullshit

If she keeps giving you excuses and doesnt say she will meet another time, then she doesnt want to hang, bro. Move on. There are better and more beautiful women out there that will want to hang with you.

Seriously what kind of beta ass fucking whiny faggot are you? She doesn't want you. Leave her alone.

she says she is thankful for me being understanding..problem is I have had enough on the understanding bullshit...

What did he mean by this?

Also OP, reverse image searches are a thing. Make sure that shit isn't at least surface level catfishing. Past surface level, give the thing props for effort if she is still decent looking. Real, after the ultimatum and you bagged her

I will throw a mental bomb then leaving her alone forevers to make her suffer

I know her pics are O.C no doubts there

Dude, there are 3 and a half billion women on this planet, move on. If she really wanted to see you, she'd make the time. Find somebody who actually wants to hang out.

EVACUTE
EVACUTE
WARNING ISSUED
SHITS GOING TO GET TOO COMPLICATED FOR YOUR LIKING
GTFO QUICK, OR NEXT THING YOU KNOW SHE EITHER CHEATS, ABOUT TO SHOW A BUMP AND GO CUCKOO MODE, GETS YOU IN DEBT OR WANTS CONSTANT ATTENTION

I REPEAT GTFO OP, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

But srs, she needs time alone if it is real depression, let her simmer for a bit. If not, see previous statement

oc as promised

how do I get her to do what I want ?

how about moving on and not being a butthurt faggot

Looks like her torso ate sour candy

Tell her you're going to whip her bare ass with a belt to cure her depression.

There's a Russian study about "whipping therapy"

It works, btw. At least it did for my gf.

I gave her a week to come by..If she doesnt all her secrets will be revealed

Blackmailing is always a good foundation for relationships.

tell her you're a beta cuck & will wait for her forever