Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNw13z1qGwU
youtube.com/watch?v=lcqn14YFV44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wat

u no like tits?

Plumber here.
No, it doesn't.

Guy is hilarious. She's thicker than pig shit.
How can one be so lacking in a fucking brain or sense of humour to not see that it's a joke?
Imagine trying to have a conversation with her. Ugh

Har har, you get the joke

youtube.com/watch?v=DNw13z1qGwU

kek

Too Soon.

Physicist here, yes it does.

lost it when i saw the naruto headband

Hey! miss me?

zozzle

mailman here, no it doesn't

whatre u fuckin gay

Retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcqn14YFV44

NEET here, yes it does

where was this filmed? a fucking rape dungeon? jesus

cut that pickle shit out or the thread will die

only decent post in thread and its not even that good

Let's 'a go!!!!!

so finally the banan is dying xD
watch out pickle, ur next ;)

Nope. There are only about 6 pickle pics.

i just love these meme wars on the chan
its like the good vs the evil
the good are the real memers like me, the bad are the trolls
but in like every movie, the good will have the upper hand (bad boys like me can still fight on the good side ;) )

You're pathetic and your memes are trash.

well, not only am i a black belt ninjutsu fighter (actually won against a us marine jiu-jitsu fighter already in a tournament), but also am i an MIT graduate (graduated with 16 years, with an average grading of A) in computer-technology, with majoring in cyber hacking.
so its neither a problem for me to track down where u live, nor is it a problem for me to take bring u down physically...

but its alright atm, u should just think about the words ur choosing in the future, cause there are ppl out there, who can easily hunt u down, even when they seem to be nice memers or anime fans in the first place...

this is so shit

come at me, dumb weeaboo

he's cute tbh

Lost with this guy

better watch it mate, cause im starting to seethe.
and dont u think im making hollow promises here, cause im always up for a fight, if im gettin called out. and u shouldnt think, just because u live far away, i wont come and fk u up, because i most definatelly will.
cause a thing that i didnt tell u yet is, that im also a multi millionaire, due to my fighting, hacking programming and pro-gaming skills.
its an easy for me to jump in my private jet and ill be at ur place in latest 2 days.
oh and btw, if im, for whatever reason there may be, not able to "meet up" with u myself, ill just call up some of my friends that are nearly as dangerous as me
for example my buddy from preschool, who is an distinguished sword master.
another one would be my former ninjutsu master (ive defeated him at the age of 15)

they are all in my debt and wont hesitate to destroy u on my call.

so mate, better calm down, or receive an epic beatdown

Heh. Let em try, buddy. I have 12 years of elite special forces training and other decade training under some of the worlds greatest meme masters, so obviously, your weak threats mean nothing to me. Please be very very careful what you do knext. Let's just say... heh... it may be the last thing you do

The pickle is weak and lost before it even began.

Nut

As I said, COME AT ME BRO, I GOT 7 PROXIES YO