youtube.com/watch?v=HhTf_4eYDnI
youtube.com/watch?v=xunZBN3YXZU
youtube.com/watch?v=9gdrn0pZFa0
youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats this?

LMAO KEK LOL HAHA

The Nightmare Before Christmas

How was this your childhood favorite? It JUST came out. Not even on VHS yet.

Obligatory

THIS

I've been waiting for it

That one Scooby Doo Movie where Shaggy and Scoob are in Hollywood

Dylan Roof?

Mark Gardener?

reminds me of my dad

It's really a shame that it didn't get the success it deserved.

Mine too OP. I think it was one of those few things I remember actually educating me and forming my values.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhTf_4eYDnI

>mfw

In pic related's format

>I think it was one of those few things I remember actually educating me and forming my values.

Explain user, for I am curious.

this always makes me sad

I probably watched Aladdin and Transformers the most.

Man sometimes I miss the VHS, but then I start to remember that you have to rewind the tape everytime you finish it, or worse: the tape get stuck in the VHS player.

sucks the more you paused and rewinded a frame the more fucked up that piece of the movie got.

I fucked up a couple movies jacking off to my favorite frames. DVD totallly fixed that.

The way it should be watched

Why would you be curious? I just meant it was something that I remember getting upset about when Littlefoot's mum died, I watched the film all the time for the end credits and liked the lyrics. The film taught me when I was like 4 how to treat others. The bit where Cera is acting all smug and the other dinosaurs leave her to freeze out in the cold always stuck with me too.

youtube.com/watch?v=xunZBN3YXZU

I had the same problem everytime I rewatch a scene.

yep this one

youtube.com/watch?v=9gdrn0pZFa0

Doesn't really hold up today, but I watched the shit out of it

Why are Donald Bluth films so god tier?

Unbridled creativity?

dat fucking mazing soundtrack

I remember not liking this movie back then, it was too weird and kind of creepy. Nice animation though.

Seriously

For me it's the animation, and his lighthearted premise in an otherwise dark setting.

Dude, serioulsy, you're awesome. I love this movie. I even used to have a teddy dinausor named after the hero.

best kids movie ever.

Only in time. Kids that watch this movie on the regular turn out to be normal extroverted adults.

The Neverending Story, as well.

2005 version too

I never liked this girl for some reason. She was so boring.

Awe shiiiit, me too bro

Me and my dad would always watch this and the Godzilla movies as well.

Either Land Before Time or pic related.

Aladdin was pretty good as well.

Seeing this many Bluth films, will you guys watch that Dragon's Lair movie?

Definitely. I hope the production goes well.

Bought a steelbook blu ray of this the other day. Hope it still holds up.

I love Land Before Time, Balto, We're Back, and All Dogs Go To Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's still better than the first one

It was the most fun, but I liked the first one better since It was more spooky.

Star Wars

Bunch of plebs with horrible childhoods in here.

Lil mermaid

Ariel is best disney princess

Oh for fucks sakes why do you have to remind me of this every fucking time

Jurassic Park was one of mine as well

The 2005 version freaked me the fuck out.
Those kind of monster designs are what I wish more horror movie producers would go for.

Goonies and terminator 1 for me

Batman: The Dark Knight

It's okay you guys.

She made it to the Great Valley.

Backdoor Sluts 9

Those were also among my favorites. Goonies was comfycore

why would they call their daughter a concrete angel?

>tfw you were a latchkey bookworm with shitty lawless parents
>kept hoping your suffering would give you telekinesis like Matilda

Is reverse-black sheep a trope?

Both of her parents were dead by the time of her funeral. Her father killed her and her mother and later An Heroes after burning they're remains. I think they meant that she was tough as concrete for facing daily domestic abuse from her father.

Because she's buried under 6 feet of concrete

i love that so much

>And they all grew up together in the valley - Generation upon generation, each passing on to the next the tale of their ancestors' journey to the valley... long ago.

>Don't lose your way...

It's a tie between pick related and Jason and the Argonauts

Damn good call. The Sinbad films were also pretty GOAT.

I forgot to mention those. They were also some of my favourites. Watched them so many times I can tell if one is on tv from a single note of music.

Man I love those movies. Stop motion > CGI.

Loved the shit out of it. Might have to rewatch it now.

I had the biggest crush on Kathy Najimy.

if you liked the creature designs you should look up History of Skull Island. Awesome pseudo-zoology book with all of weta workshops designs.

between
and pic related

Just in case this is a case of genuine confusion(because I once wondered about it as well), it's a reference to this song: youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI

The people who paid for the headstone were just toneless faggots who decided it'd be a great idea to reference a song about child abuse on her headstone to really cement that part of her life, while simultaneously being so shit at it that they couldn't think of a good line from the song(or some other song) to put on there, so they had to just go with the title of the song, put in quotation marks for no reason while the actual quotation from Judith was left without them.

The only thing that bothers me more about her being without a gravestone for so long is the fact that she ended up with such a shitty one because of her fanclub's shitty ideas.

For some reason I always thought there was a Goonies 2, or that Goonies was actually the second movie and that I hadn't seen the first one, which annoyed me. Does anyone have an idea of why I'd think so? Is there some movie that's really similar that child me might have confused it with?

There was an Australian movie called Frog Dreaming that in some territories was caalled The Go Kids complete with Goonies style logo and cover art. I guess the film itself was kinda Gooniesesque. Maybe you saw that?

my nigga

Did anyone else think Littlefoot was a girl? I had the same thought with Tweety bird as a kid.

Theres an NES game called Goonies 2 that is based on the movie, and much more common than the first Goonies game which is its own story. There has been talk of a sequel with the original cast + their fictional kids for like a decade now. There are a ton of 80s live action kids movies like Explorers but I don't know of any that are very close to the Goonies and are also a sequel or prequel.

I checked out the trailer and I don't remember anything of it, so probably not it.

>Theres an NES game called Goonies 2

This might really be the obvious answer for it, even though I don't remember ever playing the game. I bet I just saw that game in a store when I was really young, and it stuck with me and transformed into the idea that there must be a sequel movie as well.

The original Land Before Time was great. I remember seeing it in theaters.

>Does anyone know if a widescreen HD version exists, and if so, where??

I've searched for years and can only find the dvd release, which is complete shit and standard format display (which is NOT how it was when I saw it in theaters).

An American Tale and The Brave Little Toaster, and Milo and Otis

I watched them tons