I'm back Sup Forumsros...

I'm back Sup Forumsros. About 2 weeks ago I got caught jacking off and my mom thought it would be funny to tell all her friends that it's what happens when boys don't talk to girls. I decided I would show you guys some of the stuff she hides in her room. I want going to but you guys convinced me to get some payback. I took all the toys I could find and hide them when she was out. She approached me and knew right away that it was me. I told her I wasn't giving them back. She got pissed and next day when I got home from school, my room was trashed. She found them, took my computer, games, changed that wifi password and broke the lock to my door. She's been kinda less pissed off now so I thought I would share this new box I found yesterday with some extra toys I didn't get to upload last time

Fag

post pictures of your mom. that's how you get back at her

>pure autism

fuck off

cool story bro
show some pics of your room if it's trashed
but first pic of your mom

Fucking rekt

More

I think op is just a giant lonely faggot

>I'm back Sup Forumsros. About 2 weeks ago I got caught jacking off and my mom thought it would be funny to tell all her friends that it's what happens when boys don't talk to girls. I decided I would show you guys some of the stuff she hides in her room. I want going to but you guys convinced me to get some payback. I took all the toys I could find and hide them when she was out. She approached me and knew right away that it was me. I told her I wasn't giving them back. She got pissed and next day when I got home from school, my room was trashed. She found them, took my computer, games, changed that wifi password and broke the lock to my door. She's been kinda less pissed off now so I thought I would share this new box I found yesterday with some extra toys I didn't get to upload last time
Post pic of mom

Spread wide and bounce on one of those dildo's wearing make-up and write "KING OF FAGS" on your forehead, make sure you get caught, she'll be so awestruck she'll give you back the shit.

TOP KEK

Still more Toys ??
Jeez your mom is a horny slut, got any bad dragon's dildos there ?

Kids these days

Dude, how old are you?

this sounds like it could lead to some wincest, lets help the lad out

I remember op from his last thread. I wish I was on my comouter to show the screenshots. Ops mom is for real is cunt but has nice ass legs.
Can't be past highschool

I want to believe this.

Photos from previous raid?

I remember coming home from school and my parents we getting the table ready to eat. My mom look kinda weird and didn't move around to much. I saw my dad reach into his pocket and hear a sudden humming. As soon as it started, mom leaned over and said she wasn't feeling great and had to go to the bathroom. My dad suddenly said "make sure to keep using you ear PLUGS on when you sleep so you won't get a headach". Strange as fuck. Me and my sister had our suspicions so we look around their room the next day and found a butt plug with a wireless remote. They came 3 in a pack and the largest one was missing. We all went to the mall later and mom kept acting weird every time dad had to check his phone in his pocket

Dress up as a girl and use the toys in front of your mom

hot sauce
/thread

Photo of your mom?

guys this is a photo of ops mom, i have some pics from his last thread but i can find the fucking screenshots. I'm going to look for a bit more but this is what I got. You can find the toys in her box

>nice filename
>hi OP

op we want pics of mummy

go on fagget, show some pictures.

Actually its legit, I have some screenshots of his last thread

Let's see

fuck forgot to attach

post it

these two are the only ones I got

oh shit i remember you ha

op my hero!!!

i have that double dildo

did you at least tell her shes a piece of shit for telling her friends that

Fuck guys this is the only one I have from Ops last thread. If any one has more please post, the rest are fucking missing

This

wut

+1

the two pair you drew demand action
>confront mom
>i don't want to hole up in my room jacking off but ...
>i'm shy about being unexperienced
>grils are soo experienced these days
>help me mommy!
>show me how to use these toys!
>show me how to please a woman!
>i'll fuck your friends too if you teach me!!

do this OP and become the man your mom wants you to be!

i member you op, continue. what do you have in mind?

DO THIS OP!

Do it! You were born for this moment!

Heartwarming and disgusting at the same time

thats too long as fuck
just hold it simple
>go fuck your mom
aand done...

Do it fag

do this op maybe you wouldnt be such a fag than

OP here. Haven't responded because I was looking for more stuff. I've decided I'm going for the wisest. It's gonna take some time and planning, not just going to walk up and say hey stoke my dick let's be relistic. I'll post one day soon before I set my plan into action as I just found an extra phone in my mom's dresser. It's one of those basic smart phones from walmart. I said in the last post that i woulnt be surprised if my mom gets around and my dad woulnt care but why would she have an extra phone. Looks like mom has a few more secrets

Damn Op. I was in the last thread. Your mother is a crazy bitch. You should bury her toys outside or something then show her friends next time they come over to show how much of a slut she is.

OH!
i'm surprised your dad hasn't said anything about this ...

op at least use one of them toys now and show us

More threads like this. Less traps and YLYL threads.

lol well dildos must be her prized possession if she keeps them in a fireproof lock box

>less traps

kys

I'm pretty sure they know about her toys, if I showed them it wouldn't matter. I would like to set them out all over the house and then bring a friend over and see if she can explain it.

The phone is locked so I still don't know what's in it. I'm pretty sure my dad is over her and woulnt care as long as she didn't fuck a guy in his house. Hope there's something important in the phone

She left them laying around her room all the time before I grabbed them. I knew about them before she caught me jacking off so that why I got pissed at her

plug the phone in and copy it's contents to your hdd?

Who's is it?

You sure your mom and dad doesnt go crazy together with all them toys?

Won't access files until I unlock it. I got a plan to find the pin. Dad and mom keep all their passwords in a folder but that's also locked away. Mom uses the same password and pin for everything so I might get lucky just getting the keys from dad

she schlicks off all the time
box full of toys, ass toys, pussy toys and pussy/ass toys
gets mad at son for fapping
hmmmm

Dad is kinda lazy. Mom left for a few days one time because she didn't feel loved about two years ago. Nothings changed

What about clothes? Found any thong or something?

>does she have a computer user?
>backs up her phone to that computer?
>find the back up file on her laptop or PC
>download that file on to your computer
>download phone backup file extractor
>post the win

She doesn't have her own, just uses my sisters laptop and she takes it to school. I just have to ask if I can use her comouter while I'm grounded and see if mom left any traces of anything

your mom sounds like a piece of work.

Few thongs and some night gowns. Nothing special

pics of her panties.

lets see those thongs.

post a Craigslist ad and share it with her friends.

>mom thought it would be funny to tell all her friends

You should have taken her toys and waited until she was with her friends and dump them all in front of them then tell her what a lame bitch she is for masturbating

Someone already reposted them. She just has some more in a few colors but same thing

Probably just go naked into her room while she's sleeping and rub your dick on her pussy. Livestream it tho.

Plug and Play

Dig through dirty laundry and post stained panties.

Bonus points if you wear it over your face like a mask, Lol

OP what if your mom's a hoe and getting paid for it. That's why she has the phone. If she does all you gotta do is say that you can help her livestream herself with her toys for money. The have her pretend it's incest and she'll blow up. Than Jack off while behind the camera. Lastly do pov and write some stories of her fucking her son while she actually fuck her son.

Would that be considered more of a network interface or an expansion card

OP how old are you?

Maybe try to set a cam in the bathroom and perk on her and on how she probably masturbates under shower

well then get them both at the same time!

here's the path to follow to the back up ...
\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\

"Malware Transmitter"

Bet money hes not old enough for Sup Forums. Look at his mom, maybe 35 at the most if she had at least 2 kids like op said and is still that sexually active

Nice thanks for the heads up

uhh a peripheral

Checked. Nice.

Mods Underage b8

>implying older than 35 isn't sexually active anymore
Kek

>35 at the most if she had at least 2 kids like op said and is still that sexually active

Nigga my mom is in her 60s and still sexuality active. Nothing like going to visit for Christmas and walking in on that

OP
Would you two stop and just fuck each other already

Checked, top kek!

My mum caught me whacking a few times I just kept going.. she would just go ewww and slam my door.

Put deep heat gel on them OP

Hey did you get this .gif from an image dump on Sup Forums?

My dad walked in on me once. Fucker laughed and said better use lotion because you are going to get friction burn going that fast

Dude, your dad is boss

>lotion

genital mutilation on this faggot

It's strange I never really cared if my parents knew I jerked off, but I hide it from my wife. The shower was my favorite place to jerk off when I was a kid. We had these sliding shower doors made of glass and ever once and awhile I'd miss a stroke and hit the doors. My parents told me I was going to break the shower doors with jerking in the shower.

Yeah. Forgot what board it was on.