Need some advice/first hand experiences

Need some advice/first hand experiences.
> be me
> got my gf a butt plug a few years ago
> she loves it
> fast forward to yesterday
> confesses she really wants to try it on me

What do?

> inb4 fag

say "no"

Are you willing to? If it wouldn't be the worst thing ever for you, try negotiating. Who knows how many free blow jobs you could get from letting her plug ur pooper

Say no and you're a hypocrite. Say yes and you're a fag. Be a fag for your girl OP. Chances are good you already are one.

This sounds like the perfect scenario for a "Stairwell accident because of a broken heel which malfunctioned because it was made from cheap plastic which came from China, in a small factory in Hong Kong which doesn't specialize in the footwear industry since they make toy soldiers, which are made from the same cheap plastic."

I thought about it...
Wouldn't mind necessarily; heard a lot of 8/8 stories. But it has been an exit only for years, so kinda weirded out.

do it

>shit test

Don't do it, she testing if you're a bitch.

Unless of course you are, in that case buy her a strap-on and go full cuck.

Probably not it, she tried the 'ol finger a number off times during blowjobs n stuff. I never really gave into any of it, but that kinda bummed her out.

you don't have to negotiate for free blowjobs if you have a gf user.

It's not gay if she puts it in.

Sex is give and take.... do this for her and you get he to do something you want.

i was thinking about leaving one of those in the hotel room i had last night

Her*

Calmly, tell her without getting upset.

>Babe.. that's a man hole, stuff goes out, not in.

>best orgasm I ever had was when my gf gave me a blowjob while fisting my butt for the first time

I mean, fuck, i will get EPIC TROLLED :^))) for this, but as a straight dude that like to have a small buttplug inside me while fucking my gf - i say, try it, if it's small.
Before i tried it i though that it's the gayest and stupidest shit that my gf is trying to pull on me, but from the first time i loved it.

Let her try it ... don't be a pussy. If you are worried about turning into a faggot then you probably already are on.

no you fucking faggot

Same scenario.

My girl just straight up tells me that she wants to take a strap-on to my ass. We've tried the finger thing during oral and it didn't actually do anything for me.

I just use the finger experience to politely tell her it's not for me. I'd rather bring a sissy faggot for her to peg... maybe I'll join. Lol. But anywa, yeah, just be honest and tell her it's not for you.

If she massages your prostate during bj its great. Recommend... came loads myself. A buttplug is more advance shit. Let her use her finger to get used to it.

Fisting is well past the point where I draw the line.

Might just have a wank with a plug first and see what it's all about.

went from one finger to fist in less than one hour. I did bring lube

You sir, have one loose motherfucking anus.

and gf with small hands

dude that likes* to have a small buttplug inside
Already tried it, its gud.