>My feet don't feel connected to the ground, tingly sensation
>I can't focus, it's like something is broken
>Hypersensitivity to sound
>Talking to people freaks me out
>I am not panicking, but I feel like I am having a panic attack
>Nightmares
>I want to sleep but I am irrationally scared of doing that
>Having issues understanding what I read

I took Modafinil and very little amounts of weed 18 hours ago, this shit doesn't seem to be going away. Am I developing schizophrenia?

Other urls found in this thread:

steadyhealth.com/topics/5-days-after-smoking-weed-feeling-like-everything-is-fake
isitnormal.com/story/tried-pot-life-feels-fake-42310/
youtube.com/watch?v=LVuSRMXTiBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are becoming the memeborn

go to sleep

I really want to, but I am soo scared. I hate being alone having panic attack after panic after at the thought of becoming aware of my own existence and being unable to shake this feeling off.

I don't understand why this is happening

Depersonalization/derealization
thats why i quit smoking

steadyhealth.com/topics/5-days-after-smoking-weed-feeling-like-everything-is-fake

I've had depersonalization/derealization for quite some time, but never as bad as this. I feel right on the verge of totally losing control of my body

isitnormal.com/story/tried-pot-life-feels-fake-42310/

sounds like anxiety then
smoking definitely doesnt help

why would you take a stimulant and a downer together?

Think diazepan might help or should I just wait it off til l I am soo tired I just can think anymore and go to sleep?

Will it help you go to sleep?

I don't know, it wasn't bad this morning. I felt a bit gone but it was kinda enjoyable. But then everything started becoming so loud and overwhelming, I began seeing shit out of the corner of my eyes and I genuinely feel like there's something wrong with my thought patterns, like they are misfiring and making me believe shit that's not real for a very short period of time.

I knew I was feeling weird all day long, but I thought it'll go away with some sleep. I woke up having a panic ttack from sleep, thinking about how weird it all feels.

It's not a sleep med, an anxiolytic but it should help I guess. I am afraid it might not be strong enough an just leave me feeling even dumber

lay off the weed bro.
entirely.

Yeah, I don't think that stuff is for me. I don 't understand why but it just fucks me up.

Thanks for everyone to replied to the thread, helps me not feel completely alone in here. I am trying to shake the feeling of dread off, hopefully I' ll be able to go to sleep soon.

inner ear infection?

Really? Why would that be making me feel soo off my min??

I don't have any pain on my ears

why would the weed come into play at all after 18 hours? OP has anxiety or something

hey OP, i have the same symptoms, what you're describing is called depersonalisation or derealisation basicly means feeling not asbent or disconnected from your body. the tingly sansation might be hyperventilation since you can have hyperventilation attacks without knowing you have them. i'm not neccesarly scared to sleep but i have a bad habbit of counting my heart beat because im scared if something might happen to me. just basicly lay off the weed because that shit will really make your symptoms worse.

sounds more like aftereffects of a strong dose of psychedlics.
usually after effects from psychedlics decrease over time, thats what i learned from my experience...
i think it's pretty much the same with thc. (I'm not a expert when it comes to weed)
when i had really weird and unpleasant effects after a lsd (or similar substance) trip, it helped me to trip on a low dose again.
it helps me to forget traumatic experiences from a trip and helps me to come over it.

btw. i like the pepe that you posted, thats similar to the closed eye visuals i had when i smoked hash on lsd and 2cb. the pictures i saw were just opened in itself and it felt like something was pulling me backwards away from it. it was just pure "mindfuck"... thats the only word that describes it.
every sound was so loud that i thought i can't take it anymore and i would die.

trust me it gets better. i've gone through some shit too.

after my first lsd trip i was afraid of the dark for like 3 month, making me unable to sleep without the lights turned on.

well to burst your bubble, you're not developing schizo because people that have schizo and talk to themselves think it's completly normal to do it, since you're worying about it means it's just anxiety

Thanks guys, might try going to sleep with the lights on.

You're probably right, it's just that I've done Modafinil so many times an never had an issue, but mixing both got me feeling so strange...this morning I could see scenic images on my wall, casted on them just by looking into it and focusing, and if I tried to meditate stuff got really wierd and I wou ld hear whispers

now my mind is so blank, it's even hard to type words in here.

are you a 30 YO virgin? if so you are becoming wizard

No, 9 more years to go. shit

From what you're describing it sounds like this will help

youtube.com/watch?v=LVuSRMXTiBU

I am having a hard time understanding what's being said, but this guy looks way more fucked up than me. ???

>clicked image
god damn fuck

yea i feel i OP, i have the same shitty feeling. i sometimes think i'm going insane because i dont have controll over my thoughts. just do something else like watching anime or vidya or whatever, just relax and stop thinking about it

This sounds like a form of psychosis to me. Specifically, schizophrenia. These are typically early signs of schizophrenia. You need to seek help immediately before its too late.

Just stand barefoot on 3ft of aluminum foil for 10-15 minutes

you just need to take a dump. it's nature's cure-all.

F-finch?

Hey OP, long time weed smoker here. I also had/have depersonalization/derealization but I kinda managed to deal with it. Now I get that feeling of uncontrolled awareness, but I've learned to control it over the years. Sometimes in comes out tho, especially when I get really high. I remember the first time I got really high - had the feeling my head was gonna implode, passed out on the sideway. Never felt quite like myself after that, and for 3 days I was paranoid as fuck. Had that same feeling of my brain feeding me false thoughts. You just have to deal with that, for better or for worse, there is no going back. It can actually be a really nice tool for selfexploration, because all your fears take front stage, but you don't know where you might end up. So my advice is, don't continue with this unless you are willing to go all the way. Insanity is the just beyond the edge of knowledge. A little peek on the outside can provide you with much insight, but it takes a toll. If you are not willing to pay it, then you shouldn't mess with that stuff.

got the same going on, even tho no virgin, finished good school, next month I´ll get a good job etc.

maybe I´m just tired of this world

Doctor appointment asap

First time weed "overdose": after 1 hour everything startet spinning, random pictures appeared, halucinating
10 mins later I vomited, then I felt better and had the best trip of my life