Trans-species is now a thing

Trans-species is now a thing

charismanews.com/opinion/54897-trans-species-joins-lgbts-on-alternative-lifestyle-scene

Does this mean beastiality is legal if you identify as an animal?

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/050056_gender_self-identity_trans-species_human_race.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm all for letting people do whatever the hell they want, but if this chick asks me to call her a cat or whatever the fuck there is no way.

and she wants you to pet her too, and play with her

hopefully she doesn't get upset if i squirt her with a bottle of water if she doesn't fuck off

>now
has been for a while. i mean, not "officially" as in people accept it but these retards are not a new revelation

lol'd

>Does this mean beastiality is legal if you identify as an animal?
it means you are legally retarded and need help.

>thinking this is something new
this bitch is way ahead of you

i kind of wonder if she shits in a litter box too, but I really dont want to fucking know.

hahaha.

I bet she constantly licks her "paws" and shit too.

do you think she eats random shit off the floor just to vomit it back up all over random furniture later?

I bet the khajit would see this the same way black people see blackface.

>trans-species

so... furries?

isn't that just a poor furry which can't afford a fursuit?

arent all furries poor losers? are there other kinds of furries??

This right here. It's species appropriation and is highly offensive to Khajit as a proud, culturally rich species.

So, are they going to demand human rights for animals, or can we just get by, treating these people like animals?

yes
but i was talking about poor-> lack of money
i heard that there are full furries (they have an animal's soul?), semi furries(their soul is half human?) and non-human furries(they are trapped in a human body?)
idk exactly, but i think not even furries know it

holy shit, what else did you discover about them that you can report?

Now a thing?
Ever heard of Dennis Avner aka Stalking Cat?

it all started in the usa not long ago, but they say it's only natural and that even the egyptians did it (half human egyptian gods)

the full furries are the ones in a full-body fursuit
the half furries only have like paws, a tail, maxbe even a hat (or a full one can't afford a full suit yet)

they don't like the term "costume" and might even react negatively; they prefer the term suit

also, a group of the refer to themself as a pack, tribe etc. depending on the species

unchecked retardation like this is why Hillary lost.

for some having sex in a suit is a no-go because they treat it like a holy thing

some others like having sex in it more because "it feels more natural"

whenever they make a "parade" (my term, not official), they need atleast one guid who looks after them and shows them the way because you can't see shit in there

it's also really hot in there

also, because every suit is specially made for an individuall (no mass production), they might cost from like 2000 to like 10k bucks

If she can't lick her own vagina, I call this bullshit!

This does raise an interesting legal question. In a bestiality case are they mentally fit to go to trial. If not is thatva case of discrimination?

Also. Cant wait for some retard to go "trans-black" or something and have it start a race war.

naturalnews.com/050056_gender_self-identity_trans-species_human_race.html

>implying that thing has a vag
it looks like a transgenderspecies

Just give her Wiskas and she'll chill

Cat hiss at penis

same here if she doesnt breed in litters. and also licks up any failed fetuses.

What if my cat identifies as human and i don't know? She'd get human rights, human food, education etc.

But right now i might just be misspecying her

I'm fine with this.
If people say they are animals, they shouldn't be allowed to vote, though.

and kept on leashes or in cages. or euthanized when nobody wants to adopt.