Buying a Toyota Tundra 2017 crew cab 4x4 next week. Any reasons I should consider a different truck? Pick related

Buying a Toyota Tundra 2017 crew cab 4x4 next week. Any reasons I should consider a different truck? Pick related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=stAhgSYWg7U
arctictrucks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not a ford or chevy? Just curious! I Dont hear good things about Toyota Tundras or Nissan Titans.

Don't worry, user. Size doesn't matter as much as the ability to use it.

I guess cause I only hear good things about Toyota tundras. My stepdad bought one in 2007. Has 220,000 miles on it. Runs like a champ. Never done any major repairs just regular upkeep

Get a Chevy truck.
Get it tuned.

You'll be happier.

What if you have size but not great at using it?

I had an 06 Chev 2500. Ran like shit dumped so much into it

To be fair Ive only heard bad things about the new ones vs the new fords/chevys. And im in the camp any truck can be good depending how you treat her. If its a good truck and you like it and the price is right man I say go for it.

Well, you can always train alone in some deserted god forsaken location...

Nissan cummins

>9429432▶
>Buying a Toyota Tundra 2017 crew cab 4x4 next

If you were smart you would buy a Toyota Hilux Invincible.

get one with a full size truck bed
you can get a crew cab with a full length truck bed.

No way to speak about your mothers anus

Upgrade to limited edition. You'll thank me. Love mine, same color.

>any sort of extended cab
>ever

Good point. I would get a Chevy or ford if I was getting a diesel but a gas truck Toyota is def better. My family had an 05 suburban the tranny went out at 85,000 miles we had a mechanic say it's very common for all chevys with that tranny to go out around 80k

Faggot

The Hilux isn't available in all markets. I'm assuming that op is in the US.

Na I like the short bed and larger cabin

>excarsalesanon
that thing has a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy higher resale value than any truck you can think of even if you put 300,000 miles on it before you get a new one

i have sold at ford, hyundai and honda dealerships and we fucking love having them and hate selling against them get a toyota every time

Ya if I had an extra 10gs laying around I would. There isn't a lot more on the limited then the one I'm getting anyways

This

There objectevely are no bad current gen trucks

Exactly why I'm getting it. My buddy is a manager at Toyota and was showing me what they release for and shit. It's crazy

you are such a fucking pussy

exactly plus even if they knock the shit out of the price the salesman is walking away from the deal with at least g bar everyone wins

It's ok son. One day you'll be a man

F150s are the better truck and everyone knows it

Ya it's pretty nuts how much they release for. They had some on the lot that were 2014 with 70,000 miles going for 35,000

>jealous of my dub dubs

You should have posted this on O. But they are great trucks. Fuck what everyone says about ford and chevy.

Most people what to only troll their pathetic views on brands because going against their point of view is un-American.

You should what this guys review on the truck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=stAhgSYWg7U

Resently my father made the switch from another brand and he is quite happy about it.

Really these trucks are super reliable. I would recommend watching the video just for the explanation on the box frame on that truck. It's not a fully boxed frame and that's a good thing.

I'll shill and say the guy has reviews on most of the recent trucks on the market.

It would be really helpful to watch the video on the trucks at your cross shopping just for your information it's really interesting.

Look into the mods done to them here

arctictrucks.com/

you spelled cheaper wrong user

fords are great im not gonna knock em but they are just cheaper not better

Buy a real car

Titans are fucking horrible. You be an idiot to buy one.

toyota turdbrha

they last for fucking ever being a salesman at a toyota dealership is easy as dogshit

Absolute garbage this truck

lol ford, funny man

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

this but only a million times more

ford sold 3.5 million trucks in the us alone last year only about 12k titans got sold

It will run forever and holds value. Treat yourself. At least do the SR5 with bucket seats.

No Hilux in America only Tacoma. So Fuck Off Communist.

Ya I'm doing sr5 trd pro crewmax short bed

I'm guessing you're 15. Only a 15 yr old asshat would say or even think something as cliche'd as that.

Just leave.

i never got why many americans need these big trucks? i guess they're nice to throw shit in the back but they're so inefficient

>hurr durrr I triggered! Stupid 15yo

If you wait until August the diesel might finally be out.

Because..because...MURICA

>toyota

>any reasons i should consider a different truck

have fun with your gookmobile

i need a truck because lots of snow, this winter i've helped tow out 15 cars

What are you talking bout fam. Tundra gets 15mpg hwy. baller

Big country, big resources, big families, big projects, big jobs... we still have more resources than time so we get big trucks. May waste physical resources but save time and keeps all the options open for activities.

I would have to argue the mileage on transmission breakage would be higher in the 120k range but sadly it is super common for them to go. Same shit for Silverados, Sierras, Tahoes, Yukons, and Escalades.

Kinda shitty when you think about it, like Honda transmissions you need a rebuild after 100k.

Assembled in Texas. More American than a Ford or Chevy.

Ass long as it gets gook chicks I'm in

This

I wish but I probably wouldn't have yjr money

my truck is a 99 sierra with 340 thousand km on it and never had to rebuild or replace the tranny

Only if you ruin the exhaust and add accessories to ensure proper downforce

I'm gonna knock em. Fords are complete shit. I've driven 4 different generations and 20 models as work trucks, most of them new when I got them. They're all shit. This ride is shit, the capacity is shit, the mileage is shit, the cabin is shit, the controls are shit and the build quality is shit.

Chevys are totally overrated by Muricans, toyotas are better built than probably any other car, that doesn't mean I don't like other brands, but shit, you could sink a Toyota on a lake and use it after drying it

The new Nissan is a joke. Then the Ram. For the other 3 you can't go wrong and it just comes down to personal choice.

GET A VAN FAGGOT

Hilux are ok, but way smaller

>what is an outlier

>what is proper maintenance and not driving like a fucking tool

Nope. They have their good points and their bad points. Fuck the fully boxed frame totall gimmick. Enjoy your aluminum body pussy.

I've had one since 07, nothing but routine maintenance. Has never disappointed me.

This user has convinced me

Now you know how your parents wanted to feel...

Your getting the wrong toyota.

>Damn you chicken tax

Having your engine rebuilt every 12 miles isn't proper maintenance bro

San Antonio I believe

You better be wary about replacing the U joints in your trans axles

Hahahah. Agreed!

Oh funk does that gun come stock?

My dad has a 2002 Silverado 2500 Duramax plated for 13,000 pounds GVW with 340,000 miles on it. It's been his daily driver for 15 years. It was his company vehicle (spent the first half of its life at max weight towing a trailer around the country) which he bought from the company when they got a new one. That truck has been used and abused from day 1 and it still makes the 102 mile round trip daily to Chicago.

You can't even compare that to a Toyota because they weren't even in the same weight class in 2002. The Tundra was a Japanese Ranger.

Bad mileage, great resale value.

Nice trucks in my experience.

Ya that's a diesel you stupid faggot. The Allison transition is sick and a diesel can go forever my grandpa has an old diesel Chevy with 650,000 miles on it. The tundra he is talking about will cost around 40k depending on where you buy. A new diesel Chevy 2500 with even just a couple nice options is like 65k younstupid nigger

Get a Lemon Aid Car Guide B4 buying it.

Look up all the weaknesses/problems eack model has.

Consider getting one 2-3 years old that still has some warranty left but with someone else eating the depreciation.

Just telling the salesperson you've bought and read this book tells them you are:

1. Serious.
2. Know all the ways the pad the cost to you.
3. Know that you know if they are giving you a good deal and are less willing to let you walk off the lot without giving a better deal.

didn't say i rebuilt my engine dipshit

It's my best friend who is helping me he is a manager at toyota. And I'm leasing it

You didn't need to faggot

Because the Titan is better.

do you even know what basic maintenance is and how much it keeps the engine in good shape?

pickture

Look up what he wrote about leasing: inflated prices, lots of overpriced options.

That book save my wife $3500 buying a used 2014 CRV EXL

moar:

If you want one without a lot of options, they claim not have many around, which is true, they use striped down one to get you sniffing around then a pile of optioned up versions priced a lot higher