I'm gonna move from Germany to Ireland next month, to begin a new life with a new job in another country. AMA

I'm gonna move from Germany to Ireland next month, to begin a new life with a new job in another country. AMA

what county of Ireland?

what is germany like? I'd like to visit but i don't know if migrants are as bad as people say

Cork

Irish guy here.

You're really moving because Germany has been fucked by "refugees". Merkel truly has been the worst thing for your country, agree?

Majority over here are Polish by the way, those guys might hate you.

What job are you moving for?

People are rather friendly, but not good at starting conversations with random people. Immigrants are not a big problem, you will se a lot but not many are going to interact with you as long as you stay in bigger cities you have a very multicultural flavor anyway. But finding a secure job that pays good is rather hard these days, even if you have a good education.

>Moving to Ireland just as the place goes to shit because it is bound to the Brits
>Brexit
>Unglucklich

I'm moving because I see no future over here. Decided that I wanna leave the country 12 years ago as a teenager when not everything was shit over here these days.
I think the polish guys are no problem, since my grandma was from Poland and I even speak a bit polish.

But yes, Merkel fucked up hard. That I won't deny.

Communications

Republic of Ireland and not Northern cuck Ireland m8.

Good, you'll fit right in here then.

Northern Ireland, something even the Republic of Ireland make fun of now?

Haha, let's all laugh at the part of Ireland we lost!

Seems pretty much like it.

Damn those Polak Euroniggers. They are now everywhere, leeching of hardworking europeans.

*leeching off of

Will you revive the IRA and attack us?

No, the Polish are great in Ireland. Work hard. There's plenty of scum coming from other places sitting on the streets and begging, leeching off everything possible.

I fucking hate it.

God rest your soul. Have you been before? If not you probably won't understand a word they say tbh

IRA has already been revived and dubbed something else only recently.

They are just more high pitched.

Don't think so, our spcialtlity is Blitzkrieg, not that fuckery :^)

That won't be a problem I know a few people from over there and understand all rather well.

Republic of Ireland is pretty fucking cucked when you Micks still depend on free access to the UK. Dunno why we let you cunts have passport-free travel when we won't give it to superior European genes.

Join the IRA

Writing as a French guy who has worked in Cork, Dublin, London, Bristol I think everyone else in Europe thinks that the Irish are the bitch in the relationship.

OP said AMA, not give me Orders.

Welcome.brother

Thanks.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much is germany fucked

Welcome aboard fuckboy.

>I'm gonna move from Germany to Ireland next month, to begin a new life with a new job in another country. AMA
North or South? South's like a 3rd world country once you leave Dublin, which was basically built on UK national lottery money.

Thanks faggot.

South. Cork county.

Calm down Hun.

Flegger spotted

Have to agree, anything outside Dublin is just retarded, inbred, disease ridden, lazy useless scum

Sad but true, no road signs, thousands of empty houses built by the Poles during the failed housing boom. Just a really crappy place.

Are you a brown fucker in germany because you're a muslim looking to invade europe?

What's your plans? When will you all rise up and crush whitey? Do you really think you'll succeed given the events of the first half of the 20th century?

Tbf he has spelt everything right and used punctuation, fleggers lack the brain capacity for that

When are you going to kill your self

>I wanna be a real Brit

irish are the niggers of europe,why are you moving there when you can move to a better euro country

Potato angery?

although,you said you were moving from germany so you probably dont have a clue what its like to live in a decent country anyway

>Frenchman.
>Calling other nationals bitches
>mfw

No, I think it's a good thing that the north has parades for the mentally handicapped. It reduces the stigma and allows them to become more involved in the community.

I'm as white as it gets buddy.

Salary is way better, that's pretty much all that counts for me.