What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWDtPOMnqD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do to their lack of physical gifts, rabbits are encouraged to focus on developing their mental faculties, in particular the field of mathematics, in order to make them employable in a world that isn't necessarily suited for them.

she's a slut

She wanted the foxknot.

though after seeing that gif/webm before the movie, i was disapointed that nick didn't react to the double entendre.

wow, i only got it now

Shame I watched this movie spoiled and knew Nick will fake being feral. Most powerful scene, would shit my pants.

How dare you. That's offensive.

Judy's body language gives away her intentions.

Still not sure how they managed to get that into a modern kids movie

>first wet blacked threads
>then Sup Forums invades
>now mlp
why is this happening?

I meant to spoil it, but somehow it didn't work? Do spoilers not work anymore

>>first wet blacked threads
fuck my english sucks I meant "first we get blacked threads"

youtube.com/watch?v=uWDtPOMnqD8

It's amazing how much censorship relaxing right now and you probably can get away with more if it's animals.

I mean, the film begin with effectively little girl being shanked.

>try to bully someone
>suddenly get apologetic because of a typo
God, you're such a sissy with zero confidence.

I thought you meant wet blanket threads, like feels and frogposters.

Basically, yes. He essentially went "I don't like your kind here. You're the worst scum. Here, I'll compare you to the people I despise the most. You should get out!".

And then he just said "Haha, sorry for my poor english here, friend. I meant to say this, not that. Be careful not misinterpret my straight up disdain toward you. Sorry!".

I just can't help it, but find something like that utterly pathetic. He should at least grow some fucking balls and have a bit of confidence behind his statements.

What a fucking wet noodle

Global Rule 15

Just so Sup Forums is aware, Zootopia threads starting popping up here around the same time they were banned on Sup Forums, This is not a coincidence.

Who the fuck cares? Sup Forums is not your property under strict protection. You can filter whatever threads you don't like with ease. Leave that job to mods instead of straining your puny brain on conspiracy theories, you dumb fuck.

Are you implying normal fa/tv/irgins are above this sorta crap

Rabbits are naturally promiscuous, they didn't show it on camera but she was bukkake'd by them Mooses that she lives next to and their moose friends, she ended up banging every animal in the police department too.

I'm not american but I saw a YouTube video suggesting it had a sexual meaning, can someone Weight in?

Not really. I saw a General on Sup Forums like a week ago, and this has been a slow week for Zootopia posts by Sup Forums standards.

No, but you are going to be taking on exodus'd posters from Sup Forums who don't want to leave their general behind. At least until the Sup Forums mod notices, if they ever do, and then these threads also start ending up in /trash/.

Judy is pure.

Hell, I just checked Sup Forums and there's a Zootopia thread that's been up for 3 days.

Yes. Yes she is.

If by pure you mean she sucks 5 dicks at a time then yes she is pure

DELETE THIS

It means she likes to fuck like rabbits.

>Be a bully in your youth
>Became a faggot in your adulthood

bravo, disney

Nothing wrong with cooking delicious pies.

Clawhauser and Bogo are faggots though

Fucking furries are disgusting.
Just kill yourselves already holy shit.

Clawhauser was a terrible character
I fucking hated every scene he was in

Clawhauser is the worst character.

/zoo/ board when?

Getting this butthurt.

It would be almost as bad as /mlp/ just because there is no regular source for new content. It would be b the defacto /fur/ board. You can't have a whole board just for one movie.

zootopia prevents overpopulation by encouraging racemixing, she wants to fuck the fox