>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/pigsthreedifferentones.html
play.google.com/music/preview/Tzl3uu3i5e44songf3fkjnz4woy?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-songlyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=1zep7lRklF4
youtube.com/watch?v=GEo8IrU5MQk
youtube.com/watch?v=8zsUknf0eB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi

bird up

Seriously tho, what should I do with those $15?

woah, this is the last place id expect to find people talking about pig benis(mushroomhead's old bass player)

pi/gg/ stain on your fat chin

buy those ernie ball strings that have a warranty

Play bass, but want to buy a guitar. Are Mexican made Teles and Strats OK? Don't feel like spending an extra $400 for an American made one

what do you hope to find

>tube amps
>Pedals
>Gibson guitars
>Fender guitars
>Bass guitars with more than 4 strings
>Erg's
>Stone and/or wood picks
>Expensive cables
>Jazz guitar
>Blues guitar
>Anything "handwired"
>Pointy guitars
>"Finger" style

O I am laffin

>not jaco pigstorius

missed opportunity

down in the pi/gg/ mine

Just more of a question about quality. Not sure how good spic guitars are.

so anybody know of a good overdrive for dirty clean tones? i've been using my zvex distortion on the low gain setting and its been good times and whatever but i would like to try something different, i'm kind of thinking the voodoo lab sparkle drive because it has a clean blend.

thoughts?

Musiciansfriend.com has Ernie Ball regular slinky on sale for 3 for $10. Then get one of those harmonicas they got for like $5.

Who is so fucking cheap that they get warrantys on strings?

so much talent in one picture.

Turbo Tube Screamer

I don't understand what's wrong with finger style, it's a very respected technique

what are you trying to do?

sorry for liking what you don't like, i guess

stay awesome

whats up with bassists and pig masks?

>dirty clean tone

>dean

what a surprise

nearly a laugh

is that moot?

It's Big Time Pig not Big Man Pig.

>filename

ill take that as a yes

Guitar player from shit band Jefferson Airplane.

It's jorma, but I wouldn't put it past moot to play offsets

no I'm literally right

you're literally wrong
azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/pigsthreedifferentones.html
play.google.com/music/preview/Tzl3uu3i5e44songf3fkjnz4woy?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-songlyrics

A cadillac too. ..

Hot tuna is good

>Pink Floyd

have you considered suicide?

He thought it was a totally different song

Has anyone ever made a Pink Floyd Rose? I'm gonna mod my with with that when I become famous

no but I considered your mom last night because I had the option like a piiiiiiiiiiiimp

Holy fuck @ the lack of muscle mass on that guy

What's the point of him living?

the point of all living

to suffer unto him

You sound like a fucking nerd my dude

meh... could be worse, I could be a retard that didn't recognize some of the most famous lyrics in the history of rock music

Which of the Dunlop wahs should I get for all around wah-ing?

535q is very versatile. Or the older version BB535. More expensive than an Original, but lots of tone options.

Fuck this shit post cool basses

Anyone willing to tabbing a song for me for $40?

Meant to add it's a pretty standard wah, with a wide sweep. Also can adjust the tension of the pedal action by tightening a allen bolt.

Do it by ear yourself, cuck
If you don't you'll never get better, don't take the easy way out

Sent

There's too much delay in this particular song to figure it out

youtube.com/watch?v=1zep7lRklF4

Try harder

I don't think anyone here could do it

It's literally like one hecking note

No it's literally not.

i could and ive only been playing for 2 years

literally not a difficult tab in the slightest.

Try tabbing out the guitar tracks to literally any song on this album and youll know true pain

youtube.com/watch?v=GEo8IrU5MQk

The mexico one is way better than the american one even though it is cheaper. american one is a rip off, and only costs so much because
>muh american pride markup

did anyone here self-teach without having played music before?

this song is cool as fuck

Yeah. Had some lessons, but they were too few and far between. Almost entirely self-taught.

>tfw they'll never reissue these

I did, just make sure to learn stuff you like and have fun.

All these basefags. You know that base is irrelevant right? Entwshisle and Geddy are the only relevant bass players in history. You are not needed. No one cares about the bass player. Even more irrelevant than the drummer.

uwatm8?

They don't sound very good though.

do you have a grasp on music theory, or do you play from tabs/memory?
want to start playing, but not if it's just miming, and I only ever played piano as a kid for a few months

Yeah, I have a pretty good grasp on theory for bass & guitar. Can definitely write songs, and parts for other people's songs, if that answers your question.

Looking to get dreampop and shoegaze sounds on either a guitar or a bass. What do you recommend(guitar or bass)? I could also use pedal suggestions.

not these guys but I play by ear, I'll finger out the notes till it sounds right, and etch what it sounds like into my head and where it is. Tabs is also a good way to fast forward that process as well as learning chords.

You are not needed or wanted. Pick up a real guitar.

I learn parts I can't pick up myself from tabs, but mostly by ear. Some idea on theory, but not formally taught. I feel comfortable behind a keyboard and can pick up songs pretty easy on keys after playing 20+ years of guitar. There's a surprising good bit of overlap between keys and strings. Knowing a bit of guitar or a bit of piano sets you up for so many other instruments. Even if it is just miming for a while.

Anybody have experience playing with a group in a way different age level/music taste?
I'm 20, and back in high school I used to play bass in a band that did all that old fast dadmetal like Metallica and shit, but haven't really touched my bass since.
Recently, however, I was asked to join a group of people ~40s+ that plays "classic rock" at some bars/clubs most weekends, and has practice once a week.
I'm mostly interested in the pay, plus I just love playing live, and don't mind playing shit I don't like. I'm just wondering if there will be some age dynamic at play that I am currently not considering.

Any of these count?

Dude that only works on people who just started in bass or guitar, I don't know if you're going to get to anyone here. It'd be funny, but we see a post like that all the time on /gg/.

Music can cut across all demographics. So it'll be an issue if you let it, or not an issue if you look past it. Guys hanging out playing music is fun, regardless of age. And if you get a dollar for it too, so much the better.

I want to learn to play guitar, and i'm 30, but it seems kind of childish picking up a guitar at this age right? If I wanted to learn guitar, I should have started when I was a tennager right?

No on all counts. Just get a guitar and be happy. Guitar is a tool, not a lifestyle.

Nah, T. Model Ford started when he was 50 and was still successful and put out a few records.

T Model Ford started when he was 58, he kind of sounded like shit but it was badass at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=8zsUknf0eB4

T Model Ford mind

Haven't heard from you in a while, buddy. You okay? Need anything? Some Mello Yello and Campbell's soup? Just let us know.

Is it gay or just punk to kiss your singer during the encore?

Nigga, you gay.

Naw man do it, just make sure it's below the belt, if you kiss him on the lips it's homo.

A local band did that once at a metal show. It was really fucking awkward.

I've got a Klon clone. Works as a treble boost, dirty boost, or low gain overdrive. Distortion might not be the effect you're looking for.

If your rig cost less than your phone/computer and you claim to be a musician; you're a fucking poser.

dat silver burst doe. Fucking sploosh.

>If your rig cost less than your car and you claim to be a musician; you're a fucking poser.

ftfy

Thanks for the edit. My point still stands.

You don't need many lessons, just enough to make sure you're not picking up bad habits. Just enough to give you a solid foundation to learn more.

looks like someone didn't pass the high school band auditions

I bet on your day off, when your family is at Sonic Drive In, you play Iggy Pop songs on your 150 watt tube amp. Then they come home.