UNPOPULAR OPINIONS: GOD MODE

UNPOPULAR OPINIONS: GOD MODE
>Star Wars is overrated (yes, I'm talking about the original trilogy too)
>the entire Fallout franchise is trash
>the entire The Elder Scrolls franchise is trash
>there should be no definite age of consent, it should only be illegal of one party is objectively abusing another
>religion must be completely eradicated before humanity can achieve its full potential
>Hanzo and Widowmaker do NOT belong on attack, under any circumstance
>the Minecraft, FNAF and Undertale fanbases combined are not nearly as bad as the MLP fanbase

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_infancy#Ages_of_criminal_responsibility_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there should be no definite age of consent, it should only be illegal of one party is objectively abusing another
>also most nigger are trash

Entire fallout? Even 2? Fuck off.

TRAPS ARE GAY
>AND THAT'S A-OKAY

I agree with you on everything except your shitty taste in video games

You're a God.

>fries should be eaten before the burger

Correct. First one was good but not as good as people make it out to be.

I think the first two were alright but yeah, I'll give you that.

Yep.

Disagree.

>religion must be completely eradicated before humanity can achieve its full potential
I don't really agree.

I don't play Overwatch so I dunno.

>the Minecraft, FNAF and Undertale fanbases combined are not nearly as bad as the MLP fanbase
Yep but they're also all bad.

And I also agree that these aren't very popular opinions.

Yes, even 2.
>I have played all of the main series. Yes, including New Vegas.
Like all the fucking fries?

I agree.
>There are only 2 genders

The age of consent is what helps to decide what is objective abuse. Just because a 10-year-old doesn't hate what's happening doesn't mean that it should be legal to fuck said 10-year-old.

The reason it's 16/17/18 in most states is because there are sheltered-ass kids that actually live in total ignorance of the intricacies of pregnancy and sex-borne diseases.

Bethesda devs have to collectively suck my balls until I both spray and shit across their face before I buy anything post-Morrowind

>there is only one gender
cause females are so inferior they don't even count

>>Star Wars is overrated (yes, I'm talking about the original trilogy too)
Millenial
>>the entire Fallout franchise is trash
Ok I like it though
>>the entire The Elder Scrolls franchise is trash
Ok I like it though
>>there should be no definite age of consent, it should only be illegal of one party is objectively abusing another
Pedophile or horny perverested teen
>>religion must be completely eradicated before humanity can achieve its full potential
Undeniably true
>>Hanzo and Widowmaker do NOT belong on attack, under any circumstance
Ok I don't play overwatch so idc
>>the Minecraft, FNAF and Undertale fanbases combined are not nearly as bad as the MLP fanbase
Very true

Men make better women anyways.

>Hates elder scrolls
>Plays overwatch
>Plays overwatch as an obnoxious elitist cunt
>Defends FNAF

> post-Morrowind

AUTOLEVELING BAGGERFALL.

>Just because a 10-year-old doesn't hate what's happening doesn't mean that it should be legal to fuck said 10-year-old.
Why? I do hope you realize if said 10 year old were to tell another adult what was happening and that adult were to flip their lid it would traumatize the child, whereas if it was legal and accepted the child would grow up seeing it as a positive thing, given that they enjoyed it and no one made a big deal about it.
Not a pedo, just using basic logic.

>Veganism is the way of the future
>Wanting to fuck traps doesn't make you gay because traps don't consider themselves male

Kinda

Never played much 3, but new vegas was retarded IMO, and didn't bother with anything beyond that

The games had promise, but kept fucking up here and there.

Your a pedo faggot, thats my opinion

Nah, just tax them like any other business, create laws with complete disregard for their views, and force them to put warning labels on all literature and materials stating that the contents can't be scientifically proven, and will not protect you from the long dick of the law, should you decide to start acting like a total cunt in public

Nigger, your talking about what character people choose in a video game, if this is the sum of your unpopular opinions, you are just sad.

All are cancer, but MLP is a combination of ass and dick cancer

>sure do
>sure do
>nope, just know that certain heroes are garbo in certain situations
>when did I defend FNAF? I was talking about the fanbase, first off, second off I never said the fanbase wasn't cancerous

Yeah, nah, you're a pedo. It's not okay to fuck ten year olds under any circumstance

No.

No

Morrowind and Oblivion were good, Skyrim is the most overrated game of the century (so far).

fuck off pedo. I will agree that it could be lowered to 16, but anything below that is just wrong.

No. Islam needs to be tho.

le Overwatch crap

that's not really saying much tho, seeing as Bronies are the most disgusting fanbase in existence.

Nigga, you gay

Get in the oven.

Adolf.

Agree with some of these

>>Veganism is the way of the future

fuck off.

>Over watch > Fallout

Fuck off, faggot. There's unpopular opinions and being a fucking tard.

Here's a good one:
>anyone outside of grade school that doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" should be executed, or at least be obligated to have their gonads removed
>two 10 year olds touch each other's genitals all the fucking time
>better crucify them
>i fucked a 13 year old when i was 13
>better crucify me
I agree with at least deleting Islam.

Okay let's see
>Breaking Bad is overrated
>Game of Thrones is shit, and overrated
>Uncharted is a shitty game franchise, and Naughty Dog should stop making them
>The Last of Us is shit
>AC franchise is shit
>League of Legends is complete garbage
>The Legend of Zelda franchise is overrated
>Watch Dogs 1 and 2 are complete garbage
>GTA 5 is boring as hell
>Any modern TPS/Over The Shoulder game camera is shit, and devs should stop making them

-Star Wars is good, it's the fans that are bad.
-Fallout series is pretty solid, from the original isometric turn-based origins to the modern FPS takes.
-Elder Scrolls series is pretty good too.
-Age of consent? You're an idiot and probably sick in the head.
-Religion isn't all negative influence. Only retarded atheists think this rubbish.
-Overwatch is a fad and will disappear after awhile.
-Only thing I agree with that you've said.

>>two 10 year olds touch each other's genitals all the fucking time
>>better crucify them

>>i fucked a 13 year old when i was 13
>>better crucify me

Yeah, literally nothing to do with age of consent.

I know you aren't talking about Armored Core when you say "AC". Only someone who is actually retarded would say Armored Core is bad.
So, pray tell, what do you mean by AC?

I agree.

Let me stop you right there user. Fallout 1 is one of the best RPGs of all time, it was revolutionary in terms of turn based combat and linear exploration, I bet you just turned the game on, said "REEE MUH 4K 60FPS" and turned it off

Eeeeh, I wouldn't call it trash but I don't love it

Pedo get out REEEE

Yep, this is true.

never played Overwatch, carry on

They're all cancer, I'll take your word for it because I'm not going to get close enough to compare them.

Joseph, write this hater vegetarians to therapy in the gas chamber.

Adolf.

Assassins Creed, i have never heard of Armored Core.

assassin's creed

If we're talking "logic", there are various risks related that come with sex, though. The adult/teen issue of pregnancy and STDs isn't something that should ever be introduced to kids. There's also the risk of physical damage, the kind that pedophiles ruin people's entire sexual future inflicting. Even with the introduction of sex-ed at lower ages, there is no way that the elementary schoolers that OP seems to want to fuck could be expected to be more responsible than teenagers and young adults currently are.

Sex with kids SHOULD be a taboo. It's appeared as so in nearly every culture in the world, and it's not because they all just happened to arbitrarily decide it. It's because it's actually a fucked up thing to do.

The second starwars trilogy (jarjar and all) in the end will surpass this new sjw politically correct shit show they are shoveling out. Basically new trilogy is and will be heavily overrated.

>There is no such thing as "too soon" when it comes to jokes about tragedy
>There is no humor that is objectively "too far" and part of free speech is protecting those who do go "too far"
>There should be no bans on words of any kind on any school or working place
>The Legend of Zelda is overrated
>CoD is overrated
>Halo is also overrated
>Most fps games are boring and bland
>The new star wars shouldn't be a thing, they should have left the horse to die

Why not? In my case, I was sleeping with someone under the age of 18, the age of consent around here.
My favorite game at the time was Roller Coaster Tycoon, so graphics weren't the issue you fuckin tard. It was the extremely buggy and unpolished nature of the game. It and the other Fallout games just feel like they aren't finished, there's something missing. They all feel like early betas at best, early alphas at worst. Same goes for TES.
Thank fuck, I was about to have a heart attack.

(not pleased with anything, very miserable fuck, probably friendless)

You know what you're talking about my guy

>Why not? In my case, I was sleeping with someone under the age of 18, the age of consent around here.

Oh ffs, read a book, you retard. It's not a hard concept to grasp. Obviously age of consent doesn't apply to what kids do to each other, especially since in civilized countries kids can't be put on trial.

>it should only be illegal if one party is objectively abusing the other

gotta agree with all of that

>17 year old sleeps with 18 year old
>17 year old will be 18 in two hours
>age of consent is 18
Does anyone go to jail?

I don't get too caught up in Star Wars, I just know that the old school SW Battlefront II was dope shit
Never played it.
I actually just got started in Oblivion, not that bad of a game IMO
I could see how that would make things more convenient, but I can't say I totally agree.
Even without religion, we would find some pointless shit to kill each other over anyway
I don't play Overwatch. I do know that they're primarily snipers though (like Sha Lin and Kinessa in Paladins) so on those grounds I would be inclined to agree.
MLP got cringy af after season 3. I'm surprised they still have a fanbase at this point. I do understand fluffy is rooted in this, but that has evolved into something else entirely and I've come to very well enjoy fluffy.

That being said, I can't really say much about the fanbases. Anyone who still watches MLP at this point just wants to fuck the ponies and I can't say I blame them. The fanbases of Minecraft and FNAF are mostly kids, so they get a pass for being cringy. I gotta say though, THE FUCKING UNDERTALE FANBASE...most of these fruitbowls are on tumblr drawing r34 of Sans and shit. Don't nobody wanna see that.

Objectively untrue in most developed countries. Js

>Widowmaker do NOT belong on attack, under any circumstance
Disagree Widowmaker only belongs on attack.

fuck off kay

That's the correct answer, are you that fucked America?? So fucked that the true become an unpopular opiniĆ³n??

Genuine question.

It's 14 in many countries and tbh there are enough kids that start fucking around with 12 and honestly, in that case they would be better off with an adult that knows the risk. Rape ist never okay of course.
And even before that, little kids start experimenting with each other sexually. It's natural. Sticking your adult dick inside a undeveloped Vagina is obviously wrong of course anyways, but petting or whatever is something entirely different. Once puberty has been going for long enough, which basically ist 12 a lot of times, sex shouldnt bei a problem anymore. But we prefer keeping them uniformed and "protected" which leads to all these problems, like teenage pregnancy and stuff. Sex is taboo Blabla... Nature decided we should fuck once we can reproduce, and age difference only matters if the woman is too old(in nature).

only the 17 year old should go to jail because they were the one who shouldn't have been having sex by law period!

No because no one fucking cares if they're that old. Only American age of consent laws seem to exist to you. The point of age of consent is so that sick fucks like you can't go around legally trying to fuck kids. Pedos should be crucified

You're ignoring pretty much all of it, but mostly you're ignoring the part where unintentionally spreading STDs (which is how they're most commonly spread) and getting people pregnant aren't objective abuse, and damage isn't something that could exclusively happen on purpose. These are risks that CAN NOT be avoided, not with any amount of condoms or sex ed, which can be easily seen in the teen population.

Why do you want to fuck kids so badly? There's therapy for that, unless you've failed to act like a decent human being and have acted on it, in which case, you belong in prison.

When at any point did anyone in this thread even imply they want to fuck kids?
And why shouldn't they care? It IS illegal, after all. Your logic is based solely on emotion, and it is unsound.

Kids can legally have sex. The age of consent is the age at which a person can assumedly give informed consent to an adult person, which is why it's under 18 in some places.

>Breaking Bad is overrated
I wholeheartedly disagree. That show was awesome and consistently compelling.

Gatorade me, bitch!

>communism is a good idea
>milfs aren't hot
>developping a way to communicate with sounds was the dumbest thing humans ever did
>Yoda is cringy af
>base income is the future (no working but getting money)
>English isn't the best language for singing, Ukrainian is.

>anyone outside of grade school that doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" should be executed, or at least be obligated to have their gonads removed.

What about people who don't like someone else's viewpoints but are two fucking dense to intelligently argue, so they attack something else about you... What should happen to them?

By the way, none of you faggots are worth the time it takes for me to put the apostrophe and e on the word your, and if you have a problem with that, then you're mother will die in her fucking sleep tonight, you nigger lovers.

I agree with you on all points except for the part about religions. Opinions may differ and then you can always agree to disagree. But certain religions aren't just opinions (yet), most of them are idealogies that bring out the worst, or deluded actions out of humans. The solution is either one religion or just none at all. Or perhaps wait it out till all religions "grow up" as you will to completely respect one another. But even then, the problem lies with how much faith you have and should have in humans to mature enough as well, to the point where they respect life more than their point of view.

Religion of eradicating religion. Wew-lad.

Technically yes. I doubt anyone would prosecute in that case tho.

I said civilized, not developed.
In Germany for example you can't be put on trial until you are 14 years old. Most European countries have it around that age, of course in America you can be put on trial with 6 in some states apparently...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_infancy#Ages_of_criminal_responsibility_by_country

seriously though, picks mean nothing on defense whereas a pick on attack means 5v6 with the much longer defense spawn time plus walk time from spawn.

True. Star Wars is the mainstream overhyped phenomenon that happened and somehow stayed relevant because lightsabers are iconic. Everything else is pure garbage.

True. Not there's nothing more eye opening that realising how poorly develloped and raw the Fallout franchise is. Unfinished project.. Fallout 3 got hyped because it was one of a kind in an era where they were the only one releasing something.. F4 is a failure from begin to the end.

>the entire The Elder Scrolls franchise is trash.

Nothing else to say.

>there should be no definite age of consent, it should only be illegal of one party is objectively abusing another.

16 years old whilling to have a life with a 60 years old man should be normal..

>religion must be completely eradicated before humanity can achieve its full potential.

The most important thing we have to keep working on.

Trash will be trash anyways.

>the Minecraft, FNAF and Undertale fanbases combined are not nearly as bad as the MLP fanbase.

True.

I'm not feeling like a man today, will my gf be a lesbian if we fuck?

>good idea
There's the key phrase. Good idea, can never properly be implemented because humans are shitty like that.
>milfs aren't hot
The acronym "milf" stands for "Mom I'd Like to Fuck" so obviously not everyone is going to want to fuck every milf, it's all subjective
>developping a way to communicate with sounds was the dumbest thing humans ever did
Are you actually retarded?

>i fucked a 13 year old when i was 13

Stop lying you basement dwelling faggot.

And with that one post, you have shown you are completely retarded.

>Once puberty has been going for long enough, which basically ist 12 a lot of times, sex shouldnt bei a problem anymore. But we prefer keeping them uniformed and "protected" which leads to all these problems, like teenage pregnancy and stuff. Sex is taboo Blabla... Nature decided we should fuck once we can reproduce, and age difference only matters if the woman is too old(in nature).

You're one sick fuck.

Cool thanks for the info

Communism and base pay are conflicting ideals.
Milfs are hot, but I also assume that their popularity is deeply rooted in the desire to fuck one's mother, so I guess your dads are gay.
Yoda IS pretty cringy.
Ukranian music is baller.

But WHAT in FUCK'S name do you mean by communicating with sound being a dumb idea? What would you rather have?

>MLP got cringy af after season 3
>That being said, I can't really say much about the fanbases. Anyone who still watches MLP at this point just wants to fuck the ponies and I can't say I blame them

please leave

then they should be jailed for pretending they were 18 or older! if the adult in the equation says they said they were 18, then they should be believed by law!

I mean, that's what the feminists say about rape, right?

>not my favorite series of movies, but I think Scary Movie series was godly so what do I know
>meh
>yes
>lol what, so a guy can have sex with a toddler if it consents? ffs you're not meant to have sex at such a young age, there should be a definite age of consent at minimum 16 or after puberty
>impossible, but I see where you're coming from, and I therefore disagree
>idk
>yea, but I'd say undertale isn't as nearly cancerous as minecraft and fnaf but what would you rather fuck; a rectangle, a foal, or an old bear robot?

>turn based games like XCOm and CIV are shit, apart from the first 3 pokemon games
>Bioshock infinite is and always will be the best game of all time, and its vastly superior over bioshock 1, thats trash
>2001 space odyssey is the most boring movie ever made
>there is nothing wrong with fucking your relatives
>Rogue one is the best star wars movie
>Attack torb is best torb

Please don't trash GTA V

low quality bait

Or maybe it you, who can't comprehend it, who has the downs?

Morrowind is a better game than most shit that game out in the past decade. You saying most games are trash too?

>the other Fallout games just feel like they aren't finished, there's something missing. They all feel like early betas at best, early alphas at worst.

Only fallout that fits this description is New Vegas when it first came out and thankfully they patched the shit out of it. Not sure what else you are talking about.

>Facebook and Reddit are 10X better then Sup Forums
>I put my French fries inside my burger when I eat it
>Obama was a descent president
>Daniel Tosh is hilarious

kill yourself

>maybe it you

developing*, also, explain

>Facebook and Reddit are 10X better then Sup Forums
then go there retard

>I put my French fries inside my burger when I eat it
this isn't unpopular, who doesn't do this

>Obama was a descent president
>descent
i agree, he kept the country afloat well enough

>Daniel Tosh is hilarious
who?

nice bait

The fact you bring mlp up at all makes me firmly believe ur a friendless, faggot virgin

Poor fuck, why didn't your mother love you? Or atleast stop drinking for 15 god damn minutes when she was pregnant? Fuck

why not? if someone hit puberty and is game to fuck as in proactively looks for the D/V then there is nothing wrong. Only puritan holier than thous bs

>Hanzo and widow maker don't belong on attack
Tell that to my gold eliminations 99% of the time

Hanzo shouldnt even in the game, him and genji and disgusting slant eyes, we dont need radiation bait in our games

>be me
>purchase fallout 3
>hyped to play it, didn't like the other games but i hear good things
>encounter game breaking bug within 30 minutes and have to start the whole thing over
They're all fucking buggy and generally unpolished. The world feels empty and soulless, and not in the way they intend.
Go play a game in very early access, you'll get what I mean.

The reason age of consent is 18 is because your brain stops most of it's development by then. If you're giving someone younger than that something addictive like say... sex. Their brains develop abnormalities when compared with others of their peer groups. Mental issues developed in youth oftentimes are linked to physical/adaptive issues in the brain.

The law being set at 18 stems from the idea that its harmful for kids to have sex with adults. (it is) And the only safe way to make sure that NO ONE does harm is to make sure everyone's brain is more or less fully developed before they are allowed to enter into adult sexual relationships.

space odyssey is the most boring movie ever made

agreed.

>>turn based games like XCOm and CIV are shit, apart from the first 3 pokemon games
>>Rogue one is the best star wars movie

Oh no, it's retarded!

oh my god, I forgot an S, probably because I was trying to get my reply in quick so this thread doesn't die and make way for more cuck porn or rekt nonsense

>Bogdanofs brothers are not ruling the world

Bullshit
wrong
wrong
Children aren't mature enough to give consent
What do you mean with full potential? Increasing rationalisation has it's negatives too.
What
Agreed

If charges are made against the supposed 18-year-old statutory rapist, which they likely wouldn't be, then I could see the issue here, but if you're trying to use this as a point against age of consent laws, I should point out that there is a world of difference between an 18/17 and 30/14.