I need to legitimately make $200 a month. Any ideas?

I need to legitimately make $200 a month. Any ideas?

Get an job

What kind of job would pay me $200 a month?

I need something niche and very part time.

anything. 200 a month is 50 a week, you'd have to work like one day a week.

Ya and nobody is going to hire me for 4 days a month

Donate plasma

I know a company... but I refuse to refer anyone to them because it's the shittiest company possible.

I live in germany and besides school i work at a supermarket 2 days a week and i make 300-400€ depending on how long i have to work

Holy fucking shit are you retarted? Minimum wage in 'murica is about $8. If you're working 4 hours a day 4 days a week, that's $500 a month. But McDonalds and GAP pay above minimum wage. McDs pays $9.10/h while GAP pays $10/h. GET A PART TIME JOB. And don't always expect people to figure shit out for you in life use your brain that millions of years of evolution gave you and stop being a disgrace to your species.

you can easily get that money in one week at a minimum wage job

What company could be that bad?

I don't want to make $500, I want to make $200

wat

Amazon mturk

It's the most I can make without declaring it against my disability.

sell cocaine to third graders

Find a staffing agency. If you can't make 200 in a month you don't deserve money at all.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Sell your semen at an auction.

Oh i see
May i ask what your disability is exactly?

>Walmart

Suck a dick a month for $200

Suck off punks under the bridge for $20 a man.

Faggot then you don't deserve disability you asshole. You're what's wrong with this country.

In Vancouver I could just show up any day of the week at 5 am and get a days labour. I don't think there's anything like that here, it would all be full time with shit pay.
Classified

Being a lazy fuck

/thread

So what is it?

Turn yourself into a trap and cam whore, dirtier you get the more cash rolls in.

which one?
and how are the conditions?

this any good?

>I don't want to make more money.

You are a special kind of stupid.

You should probably just kill yourself. You are a burden on yourself, your family, and on society as a whole. You have no place in this world. Each and every one of us would be better off without your existence. Do your part and make the world a better place.