Why the FUCK did CIA not just pull the masks off and look at them before taking them on his aircraft?

Why the FUCK did CIA not just pull the masks off and look at them before taking them on his aircraft?
What the fuck would Bane have done if CIA pulled his mask off? Which mask?
Why does the wiki say CIA's full name is Bill Wilson? Is CIA not his real name? Why did he say he was CIA then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PowGPSdAxTI
youtube.com/watch?v=qf8GGfWZw5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NaCCykjZpeA
sacredlotus.com/go/chinese-herbs/substance/mai-men-dong-ophiopogon-tuber
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the genius of Nolan. You aren't supposed to know what's going on.

If he pulled off the masks CIA would lose interest.

CIA wasn't a thinker, he was a doer

CIA wanted them as faceless individuals. He couldn't handle getting personal with the enemy, couldn't handle killing people he knew as persons. That's why he calls himself CIA. He's dehumanizing himself too.

Went he took the bag od Bane, it became personal. The "I'm in charge here" was a cry for help because, by getting personal with the perisoners, his own emotions weren't under his control anymore.

That led to his own downfall.

Now try to figure out why the fuck Bane told Brother to stay on the plane, keeping in mind that CIA bluffed him and was called out. This scene is masterpiece in the sense that it makes absolutely no sense in any way.

BRAVO NOLAN

>retarded CIA

I don't know about you, but I think it's very realistic.

Why are you obsessed with this unfunny shit?

There was even a foreshadowing when CIA called Bane "the masked MAN". He already viewed Bane as more than an enemy or prisoner. He viewed him as a person. A man.

I've always wondered this. Why did they expect one of them in the wreckage? Who? Who would expect to find one in the wreckage?

this is a very serious thread and we are having a very serious discussion

Bane just didn't like Wreckage Brother

Is there any scene in history with deeper lore?

Fuck off. Baneposting is a holy tradition so show some respect.

How funny would it be if Bane really just didn't like the guy?

As in, there was no legitimate reason for him to stay behind and kill himself; that no one was expecting to find one of them in the wreckage. Instead, Bane is smart enough to realize that he has these blindly loyal followers who are willing to follow him to their deaths, so he just made up some bullshit about people "expecting" to find one of them, and got Brother to kill himself simply because he didn't like him.

BRA-VO, NOLAN

We can all agree that CIA survived the plane crash right?

Nolan couldn't even keep the dialogue straight!

They expected Juan of Yu in the wreckage, not Juan of Huss!

There are no survivors.

This, CIA would have never lost against Bane if Bane did not show his face.

CIA is above Batman and perhaps even Supes level

Actually, it was because the Gotham plan needed totally loyal followers, so Bane was just making sure that he and Talia chose correctly who they included in their army.

It was also a reminder to the other members of the LoS of what was expected of them in the coming months.

There's a huge risk associated with pulling masks.
What if they died?

>We will never find out who Mai Men was, even though he was listed on the flight plan

Was this explained in the book?

he's our big guy in the sky now

youtube.com/watch?v=PowGPSdAxTI
youtube.com/watch?v=qf8GGfWZw5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NaCCykjZpeA
HOTHEAD ALLERT, I REPEAT: HOTHEAD ALLERT!

A HOTHEAD HAS PENETRATED OUR BASE!!!

ALL UNITS IN BATTLE POSITION IMMEDIATELY

William 'Bill' Wilson became Slade Wilson.

He was an asian with a big dick.

sacredlotus.com/go/chinese-herbs/substance/mai-men-dong-ophiopogon-tuber

He became little finger after he hit his head when he landed on Westeros, it's confirmed by Nolan

SWITCHING TO POWER STANCE
READY

Does this picture make anyone else go rock hard too?

Leave the hotheads to me...

CIA's actual name is Bill Wilson, but the way he has lived his life has reduced him to nothing more than CIA. That's why he refers to himself that way, the way he stands establishes this further. When he is given the choice to pull off their masks, he is hesitant. Pulling the masks off means stripping them of their humanity. If he was just CIA he would've done this without second thought, but here he shows his human side. It is shown that he isn't truly CIA, but he doesn't want to believe it. If CIA had pulled of banes mask he would've reduced him to nothing more than a simple man. Bane emphasises on this by saying that it would be extremely painful after CIA asks him about the mask. CIA retorts this by saying you're a big guy in a sarcastic tone. Here CIA is shown how he thinks that Banes mask is pointless, and how even if he pulled it off nothing would change. Next Banes line is the climax. "For you.". This is a very powerful line. Here Bane shows CIA's hypocrisy. He shows him how he is actually afraid of Bane's mask, even if he's denying it on the surface. He also simultaneously pulls off CIA's mask, utterly and completely stripping him of everything he is. CIA here breaks down and outright insults Banes plan. Bane then further establishes dominance by fully revealing his plan to CIA. CIA can't think here anymore, he experiences mental death. The plane crash represents that. It represent how CIA's world is collapsing and how he can't find peace. He isn't sure anymore who or what he is. Everything afterwards represents CIA's mind and his coping with the world.

wtf i hate CIA now

Fucking saved

callin' in the big guys

How can I become as big as Bane?
I want people to tell me that I am a big guy.