Hi guys, I'm really into black cock and have had some Grindr experience...

Hi guys, I'm really into black cock and have had some Grindr experience. Many of the things that are thought to be true about black guys are not true. They are generally OK with you preferring just black men and don't find it racist

what? no shit we don't find people who like black dudes racist

Everything I heard before trying it in real life was that "if you go on grindr and express a preference for black cock, they will find it racist because you are fetishizing them". I have found this to be very untrue.

of course this is untrue, if someone told me they wanted to suck my dick because they like black cock i'd be like ok thats fine with me, getting upset over being "fetishized" is very sjw thinking imo

Well then this message is for those who thought otherwise. Your "no shit, of course" message is a bit over the top snubbish and disingenuous.

it just seems like a ridiculous thing imo, i'm very sorry if your precious feelings are hurt though, afterall Sup Forums is a home of love and all that

Not feelings hurt, you're forcing that idea into this inappropriately, defensively, projecting.
I was skeptical but you never know if someone might actually think that way. I guess it's about as ridiculous as someone saying that if I told Sup Forums that I had disconfirmed their idea, a guy would respond to me in a bitchy manner.

This really is a shit post op.

I need some black cock in my ass.

It does seem strange someone would get upset over being someone elses fetish. Go suck all the dick you want OP

get out nigger

Op is a retarded bitch who believes every fucking thing the internet shits out.

No, but you never know. This thread struck a nerve with you even though it wasn't racist. You're lashing out. I would let you fuck my ass. I would be your bitch.

There's a difference between how people feel emotionally about a situation vs the morality of it.

Say I'm performing a magic trick and during the slight of hand portion an old Japanese man comes from behind and tickles your asshole.

Now, you were distracted and might not have noticed. You are missing some key information and context about the situation which might have altered your feelings about it, if you had a full picture.

A lot of social interactions are similar. Some things are hard to get a sense of intuitively.

You might be getting taken advantage of and not even care or notice.

Basically, you are being racist, but they're getting laid, so they don't give a shit.

Oh yeah, I suspected it wasn't true but this place was the first place I was comfortable enough to discuss such a thing before I tried and that was overwhelmingly the message and prediction.

>Many of the things that are thought to be true about black guys are not true.

Yup, including pic related.

>pic related

/thread

sage

DIE OF AIDS

fag

>Grindr (quean of spades)
>shows a queen of spades

I like black men because they are animalistic, monkey like, and it's humiliating to be a man being fucked in the ass by something that is intellectually inferior but physically superior. The fact that you can't spell and yet you get to cum in my asshole and fuck the girls I'm in love with is the ultimate degradation.

>That cock will never push your anus apart and slide all the way in, filling you with body temperature taboo seed

Why even live?

Yeah I self insert as the woman