Greatest ally

Greatest ally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aKh160rzvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls join mercosur :)

You can come to Alianza del Pacífico

;_;

Sounds good. We can export all our cartels to Colombia.

nah Alianza del Pacifico is a US puppet. Latin America should be sovereign and decide its own fate

This too

What's wrong with acknowledging that your gringo overlords know what's best for you?

>know what's best
>puppeted and threatened war on an entire subcontinent for 30 years just because your multinationals don't want to pay taxes
>installed war on drugs to the point of raising murder rates in all American Continent
>literally installed censorship in the name of freedom
>deported our best musicians, artists and writers for decades
>made wealth concentrate in the hands on a few aligned with your regime while making the rest live in poverty
You sure know whats best for us

This
Canada is best ally
:^)

I think our greatest ally would be Japan nowadays.

And? If anything this bad growth is due to submitting ourselves to the US and not by being sovereign like we did when we grew like hell

youtube.com/watch?v=7aKh160rzvQ

>being a weeb

Shouldn't be in jail by now, Lula?

>Lula
>Jail
if anything he will win 2018 elections my friend by a wide margin, as every single poll is already showing

Brazil is our greatest ally, not yours. Literally nobody in South America wants to be your friend, Mexico. You are just America's lap dog

yeah that is true, argentinians are the only true allys

Brazil is everyone's greatest ally

PETRALHAS
LULA PRESO AMANHÃ
REEEEEEE
(fucking captcha system, your mother is spam)

Yeah.. Your are always jelly of us, I dont understand why..

You are the last country we would ever be jealous of

Yeah sure... That stupid hate comes from somewhere..

You sudas have a complex against us, we have problems but we are also the most important Spanish speaking country of America and you will never change that. :D

UK.

Yeah China is the most important country in East Asia but I'm sure Japanese aren't jelly of them

That's Estados Unidos da América.