Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
I am a indian guy.
I live in india,worked at google,not a brown skin,speak english perfectly.
Why the hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html
shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/09/22/evidence-mounting-that-hitler-was-a-muslim-and-practiced-islam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't take it personally. MuriKKKans hate everybody. That's why everybody hates them.

>speak english perfectly
"Hate" is a verb. "Hatred" is the noun.

If you cant take the heat stay the fuck out the kitchen.

Westerners (especially Americans) need something to hate to compensate for their shitty 'lives,' and Indians just happen to be an easy target.

They won't be laughing as hard nor as loudly when the tables are turned, and I say this as an Americunt.

Lol. Fucking coward.

>coward
From what? I'm not running anywhere; I look forward to watching this train wreck of a country smolder to the ground front-row and center.

>Hate
Actually is also a noun so looks like your English is garbage compared to his.

OP here
every place has its niggers
Pretty sure i am no at all of them
again not true
>this
>is
>not
>proper
>grammer
>either
fag
kek again niggers are everywhere
what?
You have a race that lives on welfare and fucks up your country,same shit here.
okay any real problems kek

what we do to muslims

Any indians here

my aunti

There's one I left in the loo

My personal favorites

hi

This picture is complete bullshit. There aren't any floating corpses.

Let me get this straight
US
>Jews fucking control you like a fuck-toy
>Niggers eat from your taxes
UK
>Your pound is plummeting after brexit
>You have no power in the world anymore.
Explain me How are you not killed yourself yet

India is just fucking shithole and forever will be, you cant change it...its in mentality of your people

Hitler was again right...

Pajeet, go to the designated shitting street, you're getting all cranky when you haven't poo'd in the last 15 minutes.

kek i am not indian faggot

>your people
I'm American you dipshit.

>Hitler was right
Was he right when he said pic related? You realize there were Indian Nazis, right? Hell, even the Swastika was misappropriated from Hinduism.

Fucking mouth-breathing troglodytes, the average American...

HE's a fucking paki and so are yoU!
bhad me jah!

OP here
If there are any pakistani here,I would not even insult you.
You have managed to isolate yourself from most of the world.
You guys are finished fucking terrorist scums.

that is fabricated, now go to bed kiddo, its getting too late for you

Where do Indian astronauts shit? Will they have designated shitting craters on the moon"

And this is exactly how you shut a cunt up!
Respect!
No racist though

>goes against my narrative, so it must be a hoax
>fake news
>fabricated
I strongly suggest you pick up a book or two. Their mutual hatred of Jews is just one of the reasons Hitler loved Muslims.

billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/09/22/evidence-mounting-that-hitler-was-a-muslim-and-practiced-islam/

Thanks.

How about you paki boy? Where do you dump it?
Still wiping your arse with your hand?
Fucking retard!!!!

Didn't answer the question

What on earth made you think I was a paki? I'm white as a albino ghost on a sunny day.

Dont answer the muslim he is beneath you

Hint: got something to do with your refusal to use soap

Hitler was a muzzie and practiced Islam?
Awesome!
Isis at its finest, fishing on Sup Forums!!!
If it werent for the yanks, europe would be german and sandniggers like you would have been exterminated too.
Too bad The Keiser didn't start with mudslimes!

>like you
Again, I'm American. I also highly doubt all of Europe wouldn't have simply rebelled against the regime moments after Hitler's death (some time int he 60s), and that Hitler really would have killed his greatest allies against the Jewish "threat." Not that he'd have won if he tried; just look at ISIS, Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and other radical Islamist groups literally mocking the U.S. military today, which is supposed to be the 'strongest' military on the planet.

>You also ignore the fact that it was mostly Russia/Soviet Union who fucked up the Germans.

Sense?
Not the user, you replied to, but can you make any???
O.O

Fuck off with your "Hitler was a muzzie" bullshit. This is an Indian hate thread! Post India hate or GTFO!

>The Nazis would have broken up anyway after Hitler's death, as consistent with the deaths of other dictators and the people's efforts to destalinize/demao/dekhmer-rouge after the deaths of THEIR dictators
>Hitler died in the 60s from old age or something, not in that bunker in 1945
>It wouldn't make sense to kill your best tool/people who share your hatred of Jews
>such group would be hard to kill anyway, as proven with how difficult they are to kill by even today's 'most advanced' military
>Americans take too much credit for the defeat of the Nazis during WWII, which rightfully belongs to the Soviets

nah

while it is true that russians did most of the damage without american intervention hitler surely would have defeated the russians

german ground invasion of england is highly improbable but they would have finished their nuclear program given more time and could just level england

after that? who knows how successful the brainwashing of the population could have been. could have been some north korea type shit with the world forced into worshipping the cult leadership and snitching on their neighbors if they didnt like the government.

Would that have been before or after he lost Berlin to (mostly) the Russians?

Perhaps, but don't forget that there were SPIES. Meaning, if the Germans were to be building superweapons in the English countryside, the allies certainly would have learned about it.

Even North Korea has dissidents. It seemed like the Soviet Union would last forever, but one premier after another and the reforms that followed saw to the end of that. Such has been the same anywhere that there is/was soul-crushing dictatorship. It's only easy for North Korea because it's a tiny country, wrapped in sanctions, and everyone's kept starving. dumb, and unarmed. Even they're facing a population time-bomb.

>Greentexting this shit?
>Seriously?
>Do you know how greentexting actually works?
>Im out
>Reeeeeeee