Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums
I am really conflicted here. I have the choice of three women to fuck and need your help choosing one. Also I am German so please only post censor approved pictures because I don't want the police at my door tonight while im in the bath.

They should be careful around that monkey

Please no racism. I dont condone hate speech and want you to know that you are wrong for calling her a monkey. She is a human being and worthy of dignity and respect.

Since u are German, I trust that this polish slut would suffice

Geh sterben dummer Hurensohn

Please be polite. Here in Germany we can be fined heavily for calling any citizen a "s***" The polish are such a beautiful and intellligent race aren't they?

They have less immigrantes, yes they are smart

What if she's the type of polish girl who let's u pay her to put ur penis in her anus?

Op deliver this pic pixelfree!

seconded

Seien Sie bitte respektvoll und stören Sie nicht die Zensoren und die moralische Polizei. Vielen Dank Mitbürger

And by Poland, we mean Greater Germany.

>please only post censor approved pictures
Help Sup Forums
I am really conflicted here. I really didn't want to contribute to this thread, but on the other hand I am sooo curious - why that kind of low qulity baiting is still so popular here?
>inb4 bots

OP gay

here go uncensored version

My name is Bogdan and I come from PL!

no thanks need

Op pls ask girl nr 1 why she have such a dity asshole, tks

Germany and censor approved? Best prove that you´re not even living near Germany.

Not op, but know how to use image seach

Please. First off this picture is illegal to possess in Germany so no. And second I am not willing to disturb the social cohesion of my fellow moral citizens.

Last of the polish whore

Ich persönlich bin ja ein absoluter Freund von Google translate.

Whats inside your head?

>Ich persönlich bin ja ein absoluter Freund von Google translate.
All I could understand is Google translate. Please post in a language that isnt dying along with its people and culture.

If you were Austrian, then you must fuck the one tied up in your basement. Since you are German, you must consult the rules to see which one you must fuck first.

You must be an engineer, amazing

Just a well oiled German brain. You would know if you were as smart and agile as I am being from Europe

lol, this thread is so fake
germany crushes down on violence, but almost encourages nudity, but this fuck says he wants non-naked pics

Im not shure, looks more like a versiffte alte stinkende socke whats inside

Ask strangers on the Internet

>shure

Please dont call this thread fake. It isnt. I am a german and also very upset at all the immoral acts I see here. Im with you. As an upright European I beg of you guys to call out any illegal or uncensored stuff you see here. The future is with Germany. We are still the best nation in the world with the brightest minds and liberties everywhere you turn. I predict we will oneday become the Next America.

u r faking it harder, than theists

Are you retarded. The only thing Germany will become is the fourth reich. Go let niggers and sand niggers fuck your women you jew sympathizer.

You know sometimes i really wonder what would happend in Germany if you guys keep following this road of extreame respect and extreame acceptance. You were the ones that make Europe and the whole world quake over and over in history... now you are pathetic sweedens with a lot of money and nothing more. Is this the new face of Germany or we will see a new Reich soon? Opinions?

Take the bait you little fag. Germany blows sandnigger cock and the only thing you have anymore is a rich history but go ahead and let yourselves shame that away too.

watch who u talkin to, little bitch

>Please no racism. I dont condone hate speech and want you to know that you are wrong for calling her a monkey
Fuck you, Sup Forums and the whole cuck'ed German people. You wussies make me wanna

OP here.
Germany is the land of my ancestors but I cant see any resemblance. Im so fucking happy my grandparents left that kikey shithole before they tightened the screws. Want to see what the Jews were planning almost a century ago? Look at their little flagship country as it sucks and cucks its way to the bottom of the genetic cesspool it has shirked itself into. Even pride is a no no because you twats cant handle it. Fuck Germany and fuck Germans who think they are something other than little Jew defenders

Watch your country assimilate cancer after cancer and become a vestigal of its former glory. I would watch my mouth if I didnt live in a country that protects my speech. Enjoy being rode into the ground by lessers.