Why does Sup Forums sleep on this album? easily the best pop record of the last decade

why does Sup Forums sleep on this album? easily the best pop record of the last decade

100% agreed, JT is one of the most overall talented pop artists around

most people sleep on this album because Timbaland and numerous amount of songwriters made this great. Justin Timberlake was just smart enough to put it together.

that response does not make sense

Sup Forums sleeps on Thriller. Pop is only appealing to this board if they can sperg about their waifu.

aka manufactured pop record. it's a slick product. sounds nice. about it.

cause everyone sounds like this in normieland now.

99% of the music discussed on this board is pop

99% of "discussion" on this board is just waifu sperging and hip hop

hip-hop is pop music

>Death Grips
>King Crimson

Ok

Its popular if thats what you mean, but they're pretty different umbrella terms.

nope, hip hop is currently popular music but the genre has the ability to present actual artist to the world that have talent, unlike pop

The genre classification "pop" is redundant and almost inseparable from the other usage actually.

>popular music is defined by actual literal popularity

lol

Its pretty separable from "popular" which is why literally everyone uses it as a classification of music and everyone that isn't being difficult on purpose seems to understand.

its not the same four chord bs is what i was attempting to say without sounding like a snob

How is it separable from from the popular music umbrella term to warrant it being an entirely separate genre term? Seriously, if you can define what "pop music" is without using the same characteristics used to categorise it under the popular music umbrella you'd be breaking new ground as far as I know.

It's a redundant and lazy term used by these same people you're talking about - "people who aren't difficult" (i.e people who haven't thought about what it means and wouldn't know any better regardless).

That doesnt negate the fact that its great.

we don't. I've seen multiple threads per year about it since at least 2013.

retard

Was my favourite album when it came out, rocked it on my 512 MB Creative MP3 player (which i still have today)