David Ayer - "Hiring Jared Leto was the worst decision in my life"

>Speaking in a recent interview, Director David Ayer said that he regrets casting Jared Leto as the Joker in the upcoming Suicide Squad movie.
>"It was the worst decision in my life." Said Ayer. "I've essentially created a monster that will serve as a bad influence for many generations. The deed has done, innocent souls will be destroyed, including that of Leto."

Sometimes I wonder if all this stupid capeshit posting is the work of shills or actual retards who care about this degenerate shit.

MOMS

>itt: DCucks trying too hard and failing as usual.

>still making up Leto Joker stories

that is so two months ago

where?

It starts out as the former, then gradually becomes the latter, this is the curse of Meme. Shills only need to do a little work in the beginning, the rest will gladly carry it on for them.

SPAGHETTI

>David Ayer also stated that he regrets picking up this project due to the expected social mayhem caused by Leto's portrayal of the Joker
>"May god help us all." Blurted Ayer before breaking into tears.

Shills.

To be dumb enough for that you wouldn't be able use the web.

I know really, REALLY wish he goes an hero so that he stops buggering around. What a pest.

So does Leto sever the Joker curse or kill himself at Comic Con?

I heard daily suicides were common on set, often in the dozens.

>So does Leto sever the Joker curse

One faggot overdosing does not a curse make.

Am I the only one who doesn't think the character is that scary or crazy? Ledger's Joker was much more authentic.

They're making me not want to see this.

>lol we've gone and done it now! Y'all never seen something this kerazzzyy! Please pay attention to us! Please!

back to r3ddit

>Ayer continued "At one time when the makeup came off he was his usual Leto self. Over time spent filming he'd refuse to wash off the makeup." Ayer shook nervously. "As his behavior worsened the crew at one point held him down and pour paint thinner on his face." Ayer began undoing his belt reaching into the back of his pants, "To everyone's shock and horror, the makeup stayed on, and the only sound was Leto's maniacle laugh. 'Too late now! AHAHA this PG-13 content is gonna wreak havoc on young adult minds everywhere! AHAHAHA" By this point Ayer was fervently shoving mouthfuls of his own excrement into his every facial orifice. "He's right," Ayer sputtered, "what could we, a small multi-billion film studio do but helplessly release this movie in theatres around the world coming this August?"

Why is Sup Forums so creatively bankrupt?

holy shit, i would actually love to see macaulay culkin play the joker.

Underage teenagers and dense man-children. This board is worse than Sup Forums.

give sourcerino you fucking nerd

I think they're just compensating really hard because everyone's going in with the attitude that he won't be as good as Heath, so we're constantly hearing how good he is in the role.

The meme market moves fast. It's a volatile business, but I'm a high risk- high reward kind of trader. So memes float, some memes sink, you gotta stay on your toes kid, and always keep looking out for the next big thing.

Fuck all of you. I can't wait to see what he does.

Reminder that Leto will open fire to the crowd during the premier.

no, he'll go into the parking lot and leave nasty notes on everyone's windshields

What will be the first major meme studio? When will they abandon film making and go straight to just producing memes

where is this from?

Some behind the scenes of the movie.

I'm sure Leto's performance will be good, hell maybe even great.

But holy shit the way they have marketed this movie is some of the most cringeworthy shit I've ever seen, and I try to use that word sparingly. It's like they took everything that embodied the Heath Joker fanbase and distilled it to its very essence.

Suicide Squad

Yeah, the fake "Leto is cuuuurraaazy" hype is beyond transparent.

Damn, all this shit with MOMS GONNA FREAK and HE IS SO CRAZY GUYS!! gave me less and less hope everytime. It feels like it gonna be generic marvel-like flick

LIGHTS

people are actually interested in this shit?

OH MY GOD MOM IS GONNA FUCKING FREAK SO HARD!

get with it gaf

LOOK OUT HE'S NUTS

whats he doing?

CAMERA

He's just a dirtbag under the weather.

What is this picture trying to convey?

LIGHTS CAMERA INSANITY

Are you fucking stupid? Didn't you see when Leto took over that Twitter account? Holy shit. I locked my family in a panic room for 3 weeks, began growing my own crops, and accepted the end of times are among us.

Seriously though Leto needs an ass kicking because no one should act like this big of a faggot without consequences.

It will be. Haven't you seen the trailers?

For some reason, this is only thing Ive seen that makes leto joker tolerable

yea. its looks pathetic

The only problem I have with him is his tattoo on his forehead.

is it me or does harly look like she weighs more than the Joker

have you ever tried lifting a fridge?

yes

I don't get the point of that shit on his teeth
Should've been more obvious about saying black people scare you and just given him grills

gta 6 looks great

>not liking capeshit makes you reddit
Hi Sup Forums, having fun getting aneurysms over girls saying bad things about your toys?

What is marketing? for $400

how bad does this movie have to be that they've been doing this pathetic edgy bit for months trying to get people to see it

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I think they're in on the joke at this point

Look at her, spreading her legs far apart to look skinnier.

well she needs to be bigger to lift that hammer bro

I wish Will Smith would wear that mask a bit more but knowing him he'll probably won't have it on that often.

lol why does she have the windows logo on her thigh

>I wish Will Smith would wear that mask a bit more but knowing actors in general probably won't have it on that often.

fixed. Unless you're Karl Urban or Hugo Weaving if your character wears a mask odds are you won't be wearing it very long or it will be damaged somehow, Spider-Man 2 was the fucking worse when it came to that shit.

DUDE OUR CHILDREN AND THERE CHILDREN ARE GONNA FREAK

then leave old whore

Will Leto kill himself after?

>Spider-Man 2 was the fucking worse when it came to that shit.

Amazing Spider-Man didn't disappoint on that front either. I remember that one scene in TAS1 when he's on campus and he just takes off his mask when searching the school for absolutely no reason.

Hopefully.

>simpsons was in it's golden age when you were born
>on season 28 now
really makes you think

At least this movie makes harley look like a trashy used out vans warped whore in delectable fishnets

what a time

What is everyone going to fucking ignore the dubs?