These two gods own everything even you

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. WE hope they're benovolent beings.
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8
youtube.com/watch?v=LAgG2-KwZF4
youtube.com/watch?v=TRJCIKjEzxg
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man, this does not get my dick hard at all!

look at their faces, lol
they're freaks!

i bet they buttfuck eachother

top kek. /x/ is that way faggo --->
>how can someone rule anything if children throw rocks at them if they dare to step outside of their locked crawlspace?

Didn't know Joan rivers had twins

XD

They're uglier than dogshit. hahahahaha!

>/x/
user the Bogpill is for all

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

They are genetically engineered masterpieces that go farther beyond the average imbeciles preconceived notions of "beauty"

I do not understand this meme, but I like it.

pls stop posting gore, it's not nice to make fun of people with crippling diseases or injuries

kek

Ah putain! Méga-bien, un thread sur les Bogdanovs!
T'as lu leurs bouquins?

Whatever you do, don't watch this video about the amazing twins with the amazing chins... It is a Bogpill that you can't untake.
The Bogpill is a suppository, but it feels good for some reason. Youve been warned
youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8 Quick rundown on this video

>12th generation spaceship
>decades ahead of their time
>invented cell phone 1980, and laid groundwork for internet
>Nostradamus like foresights into future
>Understood the Big Bang in 3 minutes of studying
>Have had no cosmetic work done
>Chins grew because there was no room for their brains
>Bogda Bogda Bogdanov hit pop song made exclusively with and about their chins
>To Chinfinity and beyond

Y'all are making fun now, wait till it happens. Bow down. Bow down while you listen to the next world anthem. Menton en bas you worm.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAgG2-KwZF4

Poor bastards...

!! Found the Bogdanoffs!

You shouldn't make it so obvious next time you self-post you hideous fucking twats, look at you. Genetically Engineered? Laughable, thats plastic surgery and we call know it. You should have a couple of those chin and cheek implants removed you gruesome fuckin freak

When they take over the planet I will be allowed the luxury of being a house servant to their many children that they sired with their 1000's of genetically perfect wives while you will be in the mines toiling for the rest of your miserable days.

It'd be a much better life then looking like a walking medical emergency.

Bogda bogda bogdanov!

Ask a guy who has actually read their books anything.

can someone explain their one academic research that was supposed to shit on certain classical physics or something like that? i cant make heads or tails of the wiki article

Crève au fond d'un trou.

basically PAFG spawned off from a connection the twins saw between General Relativity, Witten's work in string theory and Grothendieck's work in anabelian geometry. They realised if they applied a new metric called the froeboid to the algebraic fundamental group G of an algebraic variety V, a pattern emerged which was fundamentally similar to patterns found in both string theory and later works in general relativity, thus connecting the two. Objects are already capable of traveling through space, but this provided an answer as to how we can travel through time by connecting two points in time much like a wormhole connects two points in space, and it also gave us the answer as to why we experience time in only one direction and how we can build a device to travel in both (which they already built). Further work in this field by the brothers showed us that just like space can have multiple dimensions, so can time. So rather than just being able to go "forwards" or "backwards" through time, we might also be able to go "up" or "down". Space and time are essentially two identical constructs (of which there are more, but inaccessible to us, these different constructs are called existence yielding matrices or EYMs) just like horizontal and vertical are identical constructs, it's just from our reference point as beings which primarily exist in space and only secondarily in time, they seem very different. It's possible that other beings live primarily in time, primarily in both, or even primarily in all possible dimensions of all possible EYMs in existence. Ready for the next bombshell? Just like an infinite number of dimensions exist in each of the infinitely man EYMs, an infinite amount of EYMs exist in each of whatever the next structure is (we still understand little about it), and so on for every single structure on top of that.

>device to travel in both (which they already built)
go on, is there any kind of links trying to prove this?

it sounds all like baloney but i thought maybe there was something bigger here i was missing.

i lost it on the Mars city lol
its 2017 earth is flat, gtfo
>>mfw city on Mars

This shit thread again? You need to stop sucking these French freak's dicks OP

>too stupid to swallow the bog pill

CMON MAN.

its a new troll meme someone started...its facebook style fake conspiracy news shit. To troll people who are too stupid to realize its fake and these people are in reality just a couple of clowns.

I have no clue what you are talking about this is my first thread

BIDF please

but i mean some people in the academic community saw some salvageable ideas in their work. it cant all be bogus bs.

Bullshit you made this exact thread this morning you newfag gtfo

Thank you

I've been working for the past 6 months as an intern at the Tavistock institute in London as a lab assistant for a large project involving blockchains and network economics. I mostly just check equations from the higher-ups and run simulations. Nothing big. I'm not granted knowledge on the actual project...for the most part.

Only my curiosity got the better of me today. I decided to look into the aims of the project using my bosses' password. I wish I never fucking looked.

I know this is going to sound stupid and you're going to dismiss me or whatever, but I don't care: they believe meme magic is real. They're building a decentralised network in combination with botnets to create a mesh similar to Sup Forums in order to influence reality. There were DIRECT references to Sup Forums in those papers. I didn't have time to read anything but I checked the funding schedule and you won't believe who the main donors are.

It was the Bogdanoff brothers. I checked the address and everything. I thought this was just a shitty fucking meme but it's real, they're actually pulling the strings here.

HLI mentioned something about memes being real, it appears that at least Tavistock is aware of this.

The memetic energy must have leaked onto other platforms. That's why the Bogdanoff brothers started appearing as a jokey meme thing. The project itself must already be up and running, and the Bogdanoffs might be using it for their own self-interested gains, probably trying to get back on TV or some stupid shit.

Fuck. I don't have time to leave the country, I don't know whether it's too late for me. I'm going into the woods til this blows over.

Keep digging into the Bogdanoffs, this is not a meme, this is not a joke.

Wake up sheeple

Yeah I laughed at all these same exact posts this morning you faggot fuck off

why they so ugly?
plastic surgery?
incest?

Faggot

The truth isn't out in the open, the Rothschilds are doing everything they can dumping billions into hiding the truth from the population. Every single day that goes by is another day their empire gets weaker and it being taken over by the Bogdanoffs.

You're right, shit is being taken down already. Probably monitoring this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRJCIKjEzxg

Take off the VR glasses and look at reality user, take the Bogpill

I've taken the bog pill.

#I'mWithBog now

>"in 2006 we devoted a quarter of our vast financial resources in developing R & D labs across the world to build one thing"
>"i present to you, the "bogdabot""
>"you may be unfamiliar with what you see, but there is already one inside of you, right now"
>"and do not worry, it is only for your own good"
>"with our bogdabots, we hope to enable each of you to reach the full human potential, and eventually surpass it"
>"even as i speak, our bogdabots are already manipulating the dna strands in your very body, and have done so for at least three years"
>"you may have begun noticing symtpoms; heaviness in your cheeks, your lips seeming puffier than normal, your hair becoming more and more fabulous, haha..."
>"...that is only the beginning..."

>who do you think arranged the meeting between the Pope and the Orthodox Church high command?

The Pope and the orthodox church high command.

Nigga who?

Are they Jews? If not, they're just puppets.

Scientists from NASA's extraterrestrial communications division pointed a telescopic array to the beginnings of our universe - the furthest point, the origin of the creation of our universe or what scientists commonly refer to as the 'bog bang'.

They were able to detect a pattern, a signal, like some sort of message.

The greatest minds in science including Neil Degrasse Tyson, Stephen Hawking, and George Takei all concluded that it was from some sort of civilised source.

After months of decoding the data with the fastest supercomputers in our galaxy involving a collaborative effort between PhD astrophysicists and computer programmers, they were able to put together an auditory transmission.

Here is what they heard:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk

Israel puts their face on the floor when the Bogdanoffs make a surprise visit

>To Chinfinity and beyond

Writing all that in under a minute from question. I smell samefagging

>bog bang
Lmao get the fuck outta here with that cuck shit

Yeah it was in the thread this morning it's one faggot doing all this bog cock worship fag shit

>ass mad BIDF mad at the new world order
What are you gonna do when those rothschild paychecks stop coming in?

holy shit, this is almost precisely the same thread posted about 10h ago, i mean, even the replies are the same

just stop pushing this shit already

The what you faggot? My paychecks have nothing to do with some random ass jews and French fags

I would roll on the floor laughing too if i saw this two faggots.

That's what I'm getting at, thank you

The phone call that saved the thread

OP is 12yo or less to believe in 5% of this crap.
Srsly, go back to facebook and never come back.

I don't force you to take the Bogpill I only hand them out

I've already saw this shit multiple times. I belived Sup Forums's autism was mostly an inside joke. I belived.

I really would love to punch those faggots and see all the silicone explode.

They have never once gotten plastic surgery, their faces have evolved with time as they have amassed more knowledge.

You have SEVERE autism

>Have had no cosmetic work done