Hey, what's up fags? School just got out for the winter, and I'm here to raise some hell and kick some ass...

Hey, what's up fags? School just got out for the winter, and I'm here to raise some hell and kick some ass. My name is Deuce Jenkins, I'm 13 years old and I've already gotten more pussy by the 7th grade than most of you losers will get in a life time. Have fun masturbating to your cartoon women while real men like me get real pussy and fuck girls you only dream about. That's me in the picture by the way. The gun I'm holding? That's the AK 47 that I will use to blow you the fuck away if you step one foot on my property. So let's see what you fat virgins have to say when a real man posts on this board.

Oh, nothing to say? Didn't think so. Deuce for life.

gtfo edgelord faggot

Stupid edgelord doesn't understand the difference between an AK-47 and an AKM.

Come say it to my face, pussies.

Future an hero

Agreed, that's what you'll be when you get to my door.

I know is bait, but that made me laught

Lord God Allah willing, I will hunt you down and mess up your hair.

Peace be upon the prophet Muhammed.

At least I don't need a gun to fuck you up.

Only my penis

Is this YLYL bread?

it is dragunov see sniper scope

If it's an AKM, where's the slanted muzzle?

It'll still blow your shit-for-brains out of your thin skull. What do you have to say about that? Why don't you tell everyone here how it feels to be bent over a barrel by a 13 year old.

Deuce, pussy.

and it's name is not Deuce
winter break just ended
it's not 13
it's not in the picture
it's parents property is in a trailer park

mr. obvious is obvious

trips of truth you know

Why is everythig so bait?!

Is this pasta?

Deuce, you have earned my respect!

It's DJ. Your worst nightmare.

While you're busy crying in your room and beating that sorry excuse you call your meat to chicks with dicks, I'll be getting the Major sucked off by a real girl in the stalls and I won't even get expelled for it.

Its a M16 you faggot

5.45x39. AK-74 pattern

That is most likely an AKM, my man

It's DJ. Your worst nightmare.

While you're busy crying in your room and beating that sorry excuse you call your meat to chicks with dicks, I'll be getting the Major sucked off by a real girl in the stalls and I won't even get expelled for it.

Congratulations Deuce! you're the new God Tier Shit meme of Sup Forums now fuck off faggot. Fuck outta here with them shit tier memes.

Would you suck a log out of andy sixx asshole?

What's a meme? I don't speak your nerd language.
Maybe I'll ask your mother what it is. And just before I leave her bedroom, I'll let her know what a loser her son is for jacking off to pickles and a naked banana all. God. damn. day. I'm sure she already knows that though, everytime she regrettably walks into your pony-poster ridden basement. Deuce Jenkins doesn't have any more time for you, sorry chump.

Guns are dangerous, Matthew.

you'll shoot your eye out Theodore