WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Have a long night of sexual misadventures where she gets exposed, sucks cock, maybe even takes one or two on in a parking lot.

Bongo Tuesday

that girl has the same phone case as me

life is funny sometimes

Would bury my tongue all the way in her pussy, any nudes?

No nudes

Rape torture kill and fuck

alyssa edwards. michigan slut

how d you fuck her?

respect her

in the pussy

you know

put fire?

what would you do to maddie?

Have her spread her ass while I fuck her all night

Which and what

wwyd

Will return replies

Wwyd ?

Interested, more?

bring a friend and shove both our cock down her throat. when they are covered in her saliva we d dp her cumming deep inside her holes while we filmed it. then send the video to her parents and friends

fuck her up the ass raw white choking her with a belt until she breaks down crying or passes out. I'd cum in her ass and make her suck my cock clean.
What about this whore?

Any better material for me to go on? Not feeling that pic

one in cleavage

Have her lie upside down will she sucks my dick with all her spit dripping down her face. Her friend would be eating her pussy until I cum down her throat

facial

Who is this sweet thing?

Right doggy style bareback

... I would impregnate Masha in a heart beat... If her reproductive organs survive the brutal thrashing that would ensue.

Perfect for her

Show 'em

What a sweet young thing

With shoes like that I'd fuck her in her back, legs on my shoulders, knickers just pulled to the side

WWYD?

I'd teach her how to suck a dick before showing her that not all grown ups are nice people by shoving her face down and fucking her prone as hard as possible

Mmmmm she needs my baby inside her

Rip her dress down, tie her arms and start whip her back and ass. She'll beg me to stop it and so I'll do. I lube her ass instead and shove my dick in it. I'll fuck her ass until I'm about to cum, then make her suck and cum in her mouth, while her lips are cleaning my cock.

Anyone?

I'd play with her asshole until I can fit a sparkly butt plug in there. Then I'd get her on all fours in front of a mirror, sucking my cock while I enjoy the view
More

Wwyd? More for good replies

Any nudes? I'd tie her up and put a tail plug in her while I fuck her pussy

Wwyd

Wwyd to this mixed minx Josie?

Wwyd, her 21st bday!

Wwyd to left or right?

From that angle? Grab two handfuls of hair and fuck her throat until she passes out then cum so deep in her face that I spurt straight into her stomach

More for good replies

i like her body

Me too

U walk in on this
Wyd

i see a spare hole

wwyd? r4r