Ugh

ugh

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/07/13/it-movie-pennywise-first-look
youtube.com/watch?v=AQHs8HPGGyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder if they'll have the boys run the train on the girl this time around?

hopefully

>twisted fucking psychopath

I thought the whole point of Pennywise was that he didn't normally look creepy so he people would think he's just a real clown

>penny wise has tattoos

MOM'S

I would have remade it without the clown, the image is too iconic and it's too much "hey kids recognize this BRAND?" to be terrifying

>it's fake

Wew. Scared me for a minute

I'm reading the book right now (almost to the ritual of Chud). I like the miniseries but there is a lot of stuff missing and the tone seems off now that I've read the book.
Against all better judgment, this new movie project interests me.

>I would have remade it without the clown

who would be the villain then? a giant fucking spider? L O L go watch Wild Wild West then.

ew.com/article/2016/07/13/it-movie-pennywise-first-look

>L O L go watch Wild Wild West then.
What a weird thing to say. You're weird, user.

No I think there was more to him than just that.

Honestly, this is what annoys me most

youtube.com/watch?v=AQHs8HPGGyw
Was this scary or is it meming? It looks shite, and Curry sounds rather fun than scaring.

"Coulrophobia.

No need to look it up. It’s what you’re feeling right now. The unreasonable fear of clowns."
But what if im not afraid of clowns and never have been, i really dont understand the fear.

What the fuck is up with that line on his cheeck

It reeks of DeviantArt tier "redesigns"

This. I hate how clowns/dolls are just shoe-horned into movies because some people are scared of them. It's plain lazy

Don't really mind IT, though as it was the first and the idea of IT is the most terrifying thing

>What's the reasoning for an unreasonable fear?
Really...?

A lot of people watched it as kids and it was definitely scary. Things like the shower scene made me terrified to go into those types of showers, the blood sink scene, catch basins, etc.

>we will never get true detective season 1 directors vision of IT

This just looks like the usual shitty horror movie any nothing more. Exists solely to make a profit and will be irrelevant shortly after release and everyone will go back to talking about the original IT

Fukunaga's kino would've been high art and we just can't have that

>not getting the giant spider reference..

wew....

>tumblr nose

Kek

>dude clowns are so fucking scary lmao

can't think of a more reddit-tier phobia

I can understand that it annoys the OCD and autist demographic who want every adaptation to be slavishly faithful to the source material despite the difference of medium and the fact that that is just fucking boring. there's such a thing as being too faithful and I welcome the change to the 80ies. What I remain unsure about is how they'll split it into two films. Will the second film play just like a sequel where they're all adults?

This is like that stupid doll in Annabelle. If you try to make it creepy it's not creepy.

The children were actually creeped out by him, and the adults could smell something foul but 99,9% of them couldn't see them, unless they were pressured into it, were aware of IT already, or were still childlike in adult life (like the homosexual that got killed under the bridge).

The black kid, Mike, saw IT in clown form during a city parade and was afraid of him, as were the other children.

Having said that, there's no reference to It's clownform being terrifying in appearance. It was more subtle, certainly. What the original miniseries did right was the clowns appearance, which was used to lure children in initially.

Is Pennywise going to be Melissa Mccarthy? Actually that would be kind of creepy.

huh?

>Will the second film play just like a sequel where they're all adults?
Yes

>run thew trian
>one of the guys was a virgin by the age of 30

I doubt

I imagine changing to a white man will now be it's terrifying final form.

>Dark Tower movie
>The Stand remake
>IT remake

Stephen King cinematic universe? I wonder if the actual Dark Tower movie is just a palavor between Roland and Flagg while they gloss over events, kind of like a set up to the second book and beyond.

This

I've never been scared of them .they aren't scary. Clowns are bizarre goof ball human beings. Jack from RLM said he was a clown, that's who you're dealing with underneath the paint. IT is only scary because he's a super natural monster. NOT because he's a clown. I'd beat the fuck out of jack dressed as a clown if he tried terrorizing me

What's the idea? I didnt see the movie or read the book yet

I've only read IT, but isn't there a character in Dark Tower who's meant to be the same species as IT?

Yeah, minor character in the last book. but the Turtle gets talked about a fair bit

That shit was hilarious.
People are scared that?

An ancient creature from before time turns up in this town in America every now and then to "eat" children. IT (as the children in the novel call the creature) can shape-shifting and telepathic powers so it can literally turn into your worst fears. It kills you by absorbing you with its "dead lights".

The main characters work together to temporarily defeat IT, but reunite to fight it when they're adults.

Pennywise is some sort of vampire like species that feed on different aspects like fear, laughter, etc.

don't forget 11.22.63 show

this doesn't look like its trying to be creepy, but still is. OPs pic looks edgy

As long as they come up with a better ending than the book I'm fine with it

fpbp

In the book, the girl is a massive fucking slut even though she's only 12 or something.

She makes all the boys fuck her in turn as a 'ritual' before fighting IT.

Wasn't it implied that her father molested her or something?

looks pretty cool.

I wonder what his monster face will look like

sounds hot

Oh look, an IT thread.

Think they're gonna film this scene?

After fighting IT*

They're all confused/disoriented due to the experience, and she believes this is the way to relax them and snap them out of it/bring them back to reality.

It will be a CGI piece of crap and you know it

Implying I'm not posting all of it.

Think they'll throw in a Roland easter egg? Remember in the book Ben i think it was sees the turtle which is one of the 7 portals in the Dark Tower world

>being afraid of the IT clown

top kek

>it's another unfilmable Stephen King sex scene

You're a bit late user

It, both the book and movie are supremely overrated

If i remember correctly the fat kid had a big fuckin dingus

What do you think they're going to call the second one?
IT Part Two
IT Awakens
IT Returns

It's funny to me that one of the most famous authors alive is a creepy pervert who wrote his best-known books while drunk and high on cocaine 24/7

IIT

No one beats Tim Curry in clown makeup.

I just got home from the gym, I don't lurk every second of every day, sorry your fap material wasn't here sooner.

There is a good story in the book. Somewhere. I like some of King's ideas.

IM MOTHER FUCKING PENNYWISE THE GOD DAMN CLOWN YOU LITTLE SHITS REEE SCREEEEEEEE BE AFRAID OF ME SCREEEEE RAGHHHH I EAT BABIES AND I VOTE FOR TRUMP AND HATE BLM IM THE BAD GUY I HATE KIDS ESPECIALLY BLACK ONES YEARRGHHH IM A SPIDER YEARRGHHH DONT FUCK WITH ME BECAUSE IM PENNYWISE THE FUCKING CLOWN REMEMBER THAT FUCKING SPOOKY CLOWN FROM THAT ONE MOVIE YOU NEVER WATCHED BECAUSE YOU'RE THE INTELLECTUAL EQUIVALENT OF A SKID OF DOG SHIT IM FROM THAT ONE HOPE YOU LIKE JUMPSCARES YOU LITTLE FUCKERS HEIL HITLER IM PENNYWISE GRR

"IT'S Back" would actually be pretty good

Read The Library Policeman if you get a chance. It's crazy that one of the best selling authors in the world wrote that shit and got it published.

I'm entirely convinced he stole all of his actual good work because none of it has the same writing style as each other.

My theory is he used "I did drugs" as an excuse to cover it up. That's just the kind of shitty person he is; a liar. Liars never tell the truth if they can help it unless that truth serves to make a lie look more honest.
Sacks of shit like that always steal everything they have, even the most mediocre things.

That's not an all-female version. Who's gonna watch that crap?

Other than The Stand, Pet Sematary and the dark tower series, his novellas are way better

"It Sometimes Comes Back"

If you can't recognize his voice from book to book then you are a legit retard.

I don't think a fraud like that could pull off something like On Writing despite what you think of the quality of his craft. More likely it's just another case of an artist becoming lamer as they get older

That's not the same as writing style, it's literally just a band playing a cover and claiming it's the original.

This. His style is completely consistent, even if his subjects vary widely.

Now this actually looks scary

He tried

King was always sort of a hack. But he was a well liked hack who had good ideas for stories, even if he can't write a satisfying conclusion to save his life. His short stories are a lot more consistent in quality. "Survivor Type" is one his best shorts.

>The Bev Tom sex chapter

I don't like that he has that evil/edgy look. He should be smiling. Maybe a tiny glimpse of his monster teeth, or his shadow having the shape of a monster. All okay for me but his facial expression itself should be a normal smile. That twisted fucking psychopath look doesn't work at all imo. And I know they want to put their own spin on it but that lip-over-eye line is just too much. Aside from the design, the make-up itself looks very cool. Whether people like it smooth like the old one or cracked like here is a matter of taste. I'm fine with both.

James Cameron's ITS

He is a great story teller who can pull you in but I agree that his biggest weakness is endings.

>movieplebs

I hope this version has something about the psycho kid and the fridge. It was the most unsettling/ my favorite part of the book. But I guess it won't translate well into TV.

ANOTHER REBOOT?

AWESOME! THATS JUST WHAT WE NEED!

HOPEFULLY THEY CAN GET THE MOVIE RIGHT THIS TIME

LMFAO!!

Tryhard

>But what if im not afraid of clowns and never have been, i really dont understand the fear.

It doesn't actually exist. People just pretend to have it so they something to whine and seek attention about.

You're in luck user