youtube.com/watch?v=cuJRWHrJPN8
youtube.com/watch?v=SwxdBiazu8M
youtube.com/watch?v=ufdvYrTeTuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_S8NjPEXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have an ancient /mlp/ story

fluffyshy abuse

>be one of these cruel fluffy pony abusers
>buy run-down fluffy pony adoption center that can't afford to pay for the fluffy ponies for low
>inspect fluffy ponies
>they are all in cages with little air and space
>the ones lucky to be at the edge see you
>they all start their yelping "pway" "new fwend" "dadda" and other babbling
>you start releasing the fluffy ponies from their cages into the enclosed backyard
>the freed fluffy ponies thank you by hugging
>some of them soil your pants and shoes with their filth-caked fluff
>pat them on the head
>tell them that you'll bring them spaghetti
>they are overjoyed
>fluffy ponies are hugging your legs in mass
>start making spaghetti
>while the spaghetti is cooking, return to fluffy ponies
>fluffy ponies ask "whew 'sketties?" "food?" "wan food. Whew iz food?"
>tell them that spaghetti will only be finished if they dance like you
>fluffy ponies love to dance
>start playing music
>you make random dancing moves
>fluffy ponies are also shaking randomly
>some stand on their backlegs and shake their bodies
>many start defecating, urinating or vomiting when dancing
>"eww, no smew pwetty" "why fwuffy make poopoo?" and other comments are heard
>you tell them that they're doing it right, and the spaghetti will soon be finished thanks to their dancing

>fluffy ponies are all overjoyed
>you go back to kitchen
>fluffy ponies try to follow you, but you closed the door
>come back with the spaghetti, pouring it on the ground
>fluffy ponies immediately run towards the pile of spaghetti, constantly yelling "'skettie, skettie, skettie"
>they eat the spaghetti
>fluffy ponies are extremely happy and say "fwuffie wuv dadda" "bwest fwend" "dadda make 'skettie dadda bwest fwend"
>afterwards, they pee and poop everywhere like normal
>it has become dark
>tell them that they've played enough and have to go to sleep
>fluffy ponies all obey, because you've shown them that you are very trustworthy
>next morning arrives
>fluffy ponies wake up
>you tell the fluffy ponies to return to the backyard for playing, dancing and spaghetties
>the fluffy ponies all run disorderly to the backyard, pushing and hugging each another
>once all the fluffy ponies have entered the backyard, they start noticing that the ground is strange
>"dadda dadda fwuffy an fwend nu wike. weggies feew bad pwace"
>you reassure them that this is nonsense
>they were here yesterday and spaghetties after all
>upon hearing the word spaghetty, the fluffy ponies forget their bad feeling
>you tell them that they must dance to make the spaghetty finish faster
>music starts again
>you start making nonsensical dance moves again
>the fluffy ponies do so too, some standing up on their backlegs again and wiggling

>this goes on for a short while, until you suddenly yell "Stop!", while pushing the button to silence the music
>most fluffy ponies start "dancing", but some others didn't hear or just continued dancing
>you repeat again "Stop!"
>now all the fluffy ponies stop and stare at you
>you walk around, making a very displeased face
>fluffy ponies start crying, as they think its their fault
>some defecate and urinate, like fluffy ponies always do
>you tell them that they are all dancing wrong
>the fluffy ponies listen to you, but of course don't understand it at all
>some are still concentrating on pooping and urinating
>"when 'skettie finished?" "wan food whew iz food?" "no sowwy-stick" they all yelp
>you tell them that because they're not dancing right, the spaghetty will never be finished
>upon hearing spaghetties, they predictably start asking for it, again
>you yell very loud that it's the fault of some fluffy ponies that there won't be any spaghetty
>there is complete silence from the fluffy ponies
>the ones who used all their willpower to poop stop doing so
>you show at the fluffy ponies that did already soil themselves with feces
>tell all the fluffy ponies that these are the bad fluffy ponies that are responsible for nopony getting any spaghetty at all
>the ones you are pointing at are crying "fwuffie not know fwuffie sowwy pwease no sowwy-stick"
>other fluffy ponies are all yelling at the 'guilty fluffy ponies' "you bad fwuffie" "no wike you" "no good fwend" "fwuffie no wanna give huggies to bad fwuffie" and other scoldings they can think of with their tiny brains

>you watch this as it goes on
>then you regain their attention all when you whistle loud
>"fwuffie nu wike woud noise" "woud noise scawwy" they all babble fearfully
>tell the fluffy ponies that there is still a way for the spaghetty to be finished
>they all listen attentively, which is quite a feat when dealing with fluffy ponies
>explain that they must make special dancing moves
>you show how you are crouching on all four, making sliding movements with your hands and feet
>say that this is the secret spaghettie dance, and that the spaghettie will return if they all do that
>"skettie" "sketties" "wuv sketties" they all repeat and then copy the "dance moves" you showed them
>some forget what they are doing after a while, but when they see all their other fluffy pony friends making the sliding moves, they then restart again
>you fire them on, clapping with your hands, praising them for doing it right
>after a while, most fluffy ponies stop doing the 'spaghettie dance', all whining that their "weggies huwt" "why weggies ouchie" "fwuffie nu wike weggie owwies"
>their soft marshmallow-like legs have been quite chafed
>many have tears in their eyes
>stop the music
>the fluffy ponies ask again if the "'sketties finished?" "wan food no hafta dance animoe?"
>shake your head in disappointment
>tell them that because most of them have stopped doing the 'spaghettie dance', there won't be spaghettie after all

youtube.com/watch?v=59dlWAdZ-mM

>fluffie ponies are all looking extremely unhappy
>they bawl and start accusing each another for being "mean fwuffie" "no get sketties" "meanie fwuffie no make dwance" "no wanna give huggies to you"
>you go back to the kitchen while the fluffy ponies are all yelling at each another as loud as their tiny lungs are capable, none of them noticing you
>some are starting to push each another while arguing
>fluffy ponies are starting to beat each another up with their wounded legs, or ramming with their blunt little horns, or jumping on each another
>this goes on for a while
>some fluffy ponies start popping out tiny fluffy pony fetuses after some other fluffy ponies start trampling on their stomach
>the fetuses are all crushed without exception in the adorable fluffy melee
>after a while, you come back
>the fluffy ponies stop their fighting once they smell the spaghettie sauce
>"yay skettie" "wuv skettie" they run towards you

>some fluffy ponies did die in the brawl, most trampled to death
>fluffy ponies are all squirming around your legs, all trying to get the spaghettie
>you throw out the spaghettie from the pot
>there is only enough for one
>the fluffy ponies closest to the spaghetties immediately try to eat it, while the others are pushing each another in the way
>the spaghettie is dispersed around, and more fluffy ponies are injured when a new fight erupts amongst the fluffy ponies for the spaghettie
>"why no skettie fow fwuffies" the fluffy ponies that didn't get to eat it lament
>you explain to them that because the fluffy ponies stopped dancing, only few spaghettie was made
>the hungry and injured fluffy ponies are all looking angrily at the ones that did manage to get some of the noodles
>you tell them that because the fluffy ponies are not trusting each another, there won't be any spaghettie anymore for the rest of the day
>the fluffy ponies are all heartbroken when hearing that
>you tell them that they must work togehter and share, or else you have to leave forever
>the fluffy ponies are all crying their eyes out
>"dadda no weave fwuffie" "fwuffie aww fwends" "fwuffie wuv fwends en dadda" they all cry simultaneously
>you nod in approval, saying that you also love them
>still tell them that for today, there won't be any spaghettie anymore, because most fluffy ponies are hurt and wont ever dance anymore, saying this in a grave tone
>the fluffy ponies all look to the other fluffy ponies that died when the surviving ones trampled on them
>they cry, and all go to the ones lying dead, attempting to 'heal them with hugs' "fwuffie give huggies to fwend" "huggies make boo-boos go 'way"

>of course, the dead fluffy ponies remain lifeless
>you dispose of the bodies, throwing them away in the trash bin you just brought in here when the fluffy ponies were trying to cheer up the dead ones
>fluffy ponies beg you to "no take fwend 'way" "no pwease" "fwend wake up pwease"
>you don't try to tell that their friends are dead, because fluffy ponies don't understand this concept
>you all bring them back in their cages, which now has far more room for the fluffy ponies still left
>they cry and shiver, shaking hungrily, asking "why tummie ouchie?" "fwuffie miss fwend where iz fwend?" "why fwuffie no get skettie?"
>next morning starts
>some fluffy ponies died of hunger and exhaustion
>you round the surviving ones back into the backyard
>the fluffy ponies have forgotten about their friends and the brutal scuffle yesterday
>they complain about how their legs hurt
>you explain to them again that they will get spaghetties
>again the fluffy ponies all cheer up, wanting "sketties sketties sketties"
>and again you repeat that they must make a special dance to get the spaghettie
>show the 'spaghettie dance', and remind them that they must all work together, or there won't be any spaghettie for all like yesterday

>fluffy ponies are all confused, as they don't remember the events of last day
>you ignore it, starting the music, and telling them to start 'dancing'
>soon the fluffy ponies stop, as their legs are bleeding, complaining "why weggies ouchie?" "fwuffie wan sketties no wanna make dwance animoe"
>you ask them if they want to complain or get spaghetties
>with tears in their eyes, the fluffy ponies are resuming the 'dance'
>their legs have now been reduced to stumps, thanks to the very rough sandpaper you laid out two days ago
>whenever they stop, you just tell them that they must continue, because soon the spaghettie will be finished
>their hunger drives the fluffy ponies forward despite the terrible pain
>many drop to the ground, exhausted or unconscious from the pain
>the rest dies
>you stop the music, and bring the spaghettie, again only enough to feed one fluffy pony
>the smell of the spaghettie sauce gives the remaining fluffy ponies the strength to crawl towards the pasta
>the sandpaper grinds their soft underbellies and their hooves, causing them great pain while they crawl forward
>none of the fluffy ponies can advance
>they cry, the smell of the unreachable spaghettie being pure torture
>none of them have the strength to ask you for help
>they can't even think straight anymore, even for fluffy ponies
>whenever a fluffy pony can, it tries to crawl forward, before the pain makes them stop unconscious
>soon, most of them die, bleeding out or from too much harm and stress towards their bodies
>only a handful of fluffy ponies remain, unconscious
>you take one of them and put it in the pile of spaghettie
>the others are all put a good distance away
>you wake all of them up

>the lucky one is overjoyed, immediately starting to gulp down the spaghettie
>the others are crying in utter despair
>you whisper to them that the fluffy pony eating the spaghettie all for itself is a bad fluffy pony, because it won't share with them
>they start gritting their soft teeth together, anger boiling up inside all of them
>as yesterday, you explain to them that there won't be any spaghettie for today anymore, because the fluffy ponies can't dance and aren't working together
>none of them listen to you
>don't care yourself, just grinning slily
>all the surviving fluffy ponies are put together in the big pens that were used before the adoption center was overcrowded by them
>you leave the fluffy ponies
>the one who could eat something is walking slowly around with its hurt legs, trying to play or hug the other fluffy ponies
>other fluffy ponies are silent, none of them talking or babbling like it would be normal for fluffy ponies
>fed fluffy pony is getting annoyed by silence of its 'friends', oblivious to their wrath
>then, suddenly, the fluffy ponies all start biting, jumping upon or stabbing the one fluffy pony with all the rage their weakened and hungry bodies are capable of
>poor fluffy pony is torn apart by those it thought were its friends, incapable of running away, bitter tears rolling from its eyes, before both of them are pierced with the stumped hooves or horns of the raging fluffy ponies
>the murderous fluffy ponies see the half-digested spaghettie as well as the entrails of the victim

>they start feasting hungrily while the body is still twitching, the poor fluffy pony being in immense pain, incapable of any words, before finally passing out forever
>after the gruesome feast has ended, the fluffy ponies all drop down sleeping
>you dispose of the cannibalized remains
>next morning, only one fluffy pony remains still alive
>the others choked either on the innards or swallowed bones of their victims, or their surge of adrenaline being too much for their damaged physical constitution
>last surviving fluffy pony is trying to wake up the dead ones with hugs
>"f...fwen...d... pw...pweas-e... w-ake ...b... give hug...s m... m-make bwe..." before crying its tiny eyes out, realizing that there is absolutely no way for any of them ever waking up anymore
>you stand there, watching the last fluffy pony with both arms crossed, like a malevolent djinn gazing down at a puny mortal
>grab the fluffy pony at the scruff of its neck
>"Little one. You must leave this place. It is bad for you. Outside, there are many many other fluffy ponies that will be your friends. But you must do it alone, you hear me. I cannot help you. Flee little one, flee!" you exclaim while it upon your face
>fluffy pony starts wriggling its legs, it knowing that it must run away as you told it
>let the fluffy pony go
>it drops down to the ground, breaking what remains of its legs
>it meowls in pain, crying for you to help
>you leave the room
>fluffy pony crawls slowly, attempting to follow you
>it crawls and crawls and crawls
>"... why... why... wyh... fwuffie... alone...? ... why... dis... happen?" it sobs, while crawling and crawling

>you return, with a fake mustache and some changed clothes
>"Well, I heard there was a beautiful little fluffy pony here. I'm going to adopt it, because it's a good fluffy pony, yes yes", you cry from around the corner with a slightly different voice
>fluffy pony hears that, wheeping "p-pwease take... fwuffie... fwuf-fwuff-fwuffie g-good pone"
>you arrive into its viewfield
>look around as if you haven't seen it
>fluffy pony meekly squeaks "h-here... fw-fwuffie here!"
>you look down
>"That's not a good fluffy pony. Not a good one at all." you exclaim
>fluffy pony's face is paralyzed upon hearing these words
>"Why, you're quite a filthy little fluffy pony. You don't look beautiful at all. And what's this? I heard that you actually hurt other fluffy ponies!" you continue
>fluffy pony is shaking violently, the repressed memories of the last three days resurging
>it tries to hold the stumped hooves to its head as if it it head is threatening to explode from all the bad memories
>fluffy pony is crying and crying
>it cries until it can't cry anymore
>it then lies there
>with its last strength, it looks upon upon you
>"wanna die" it exhales from its mouth "fwuffy no wanna wive animoe"
>you smile at the little fluffy pony
>grab it with your hands
>you start walking the dinosaur, fluffy pony always held in your hand
>you dance very good
>smash fluffy pony into the ground when the lyrics start with "everybody kill the dinosaur"
>Boom boom acka lacka lacka boom
>boom boom acka lacka boom boom

Fantastic.

gg man, read all the way through.

Got anymore stuff like this? I love animals fucking women.

Kweh.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bAM0fKvu_Y

youtube.com/watch?v=C4ocXOeufcU

My phone

youtube.com/watch?v=cpq5oDYE990

Don't wanna seem ungrateful KwehAnon, but this is a bit too hardcore for me. Still saving it though!

I used to have severe autism and social anxiety but ever since I started looking at fluffy I don't get picked on anymore and women love me, thanks guys

Kweh.

youre welcome famalam

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1IzGSgy7Q

I end my spaming with the Fluffy Pony Abuse game.

dragon-mango.com/ponygame/fluffy/petshop.swf

D'awww, now that's just adorable. How could I NOT jerk it to that.

Normie

Kweh.

I don't deny that.

Here is my shitty sketches everyone said sucked

the art isn't bad but the fluffspeak needs work

Abuse-Sir might honestly be my favorite artist.

His fluffs look , , , damn, just so glum and dim and out of sorts that I freakin' love the little bastards.

yeah he's one of mine, too

a piece of candy okay i guess

Ha

Kweh.

good to see these abominations getting destroyed

rofl

Good to see that yellow bird.

Kweh.

Que to you too, user.

Kweh.

kwa

Aw man, I love Egor's work.

Kweh.

Kwoo

Kweh.

Kwee

youtube.com/watch?v=cuJRWHrJPN8

Kweh.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwxdBiazu8M

Quip

youtube.com/watch?v=ufdvYrTeTuU

I love how the spammers can't even decide what to try and ruin the thread with.

Kweh.

kek i once got really horny thinking about this when i had the first dino crisis on the ps1

> ruin

The Louis CK is more offensive to my sensibilities than the beast loli, tbh.

Kwock

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_S8NjPEXk

Wanted to apologize for derailing, honestly; I just ain't got no fluffy pics.

What a touching story. Seriously pretty funny, tho.

Kweh.

I like the idea of de-winging a pegasus in a scenario like this, and then attaching helium balloons to its other pegasi friends and letting them float around the room.