Dear Sup Forums, considering moving to the UK...

Dear Sup Forums, considering moving to the UK, have citizenship because of parents but unsure if it's worth leaving friends and a nice but slow country behind.

What do Sup Forums?

don't go to london and go somewhere comfy like the lake district

Theres better oportunities to ear money in London but its an overcrowded shithole and every single person, every last fucking one of them, all 8.6 million of them are cunts

communte there for the ££ but live literally anywhere else.

Yeah, was thinking somewhere in Suffolk maybe. Not Ipswich though

Yeah I've been to London and don't like the idea of living there very much. The minorities think they fucking run the place. How expensive can it get to commute on national rail?

depends on where your commuting from, I live in Derbyshire but travel down to London 2 or 3 times a week for work but I drive Im not too clued up on rail prices

Not happening Abdul, try America instead

What happens if you jump the wall of Buckingham palace will the guards shoot or just wrestle you?

Threaten you with guns, shoot you if you dont comply, arrest you if you do

Don't do it. People think the UK got western standards, it does not. Have you ever been to the UK? old houses (not good old as in historic buildings etc) which are all falling apart, public restrooms are the same as fucking India. You'll get aids going to one. Oh, and have you seen the people living there? Cringy as FUCK. Actually calling other people "wankers" (as if it was something bad?), also using hand signs as insults, like the cunt sign or what ever. Jesus, don't move to the UK.

it's not THAT bad but yeah, it's over rated, especially London. I guess it's like any major tourist city, nobody local lives there, over populated expensive etc. I'm guessing your non American from your post so I say try it, nothing to lose but don't expect much, much of mainland Europe is all the same nowadays

I agree with this post.
London is a lost cause.
Lake District is beautiful (but can be boring depending how old you are).

Live in London and wouldn't wanna live anywhere else in the world.

I dont understand why anyone would choose or want to live in London, it honestly baffles me.

Im not trying to be a dick about it, Im just wanting to understand why.

Fuck off we're full!
Sincerely, The UK.

Honestly baffles me why someone wouldn't tbh. One of the greatest cities in the world. Amazing culture, nightlife, restaurants etc. You can never be bored in London.

Where are you moving from? Not many Brits would suggest moving to the UK

I live out in Yorkshire and we have all of that too, its a short trip for me to get to sheffield or chesterfield for a night out or a gig, and there are scores of great rural restaurants and pubs with fucking excellent food, plus I can go for a walk in the dales or on the moors, theres plenty of museums and old manor houses and halls and big old country parks and castles with fancy gardens if culture or history is your thing.

We're full. We're leaving the EU beause if anymore more people come to our island it will sink.

Love the UK but we're fucked for several years at least cos of Brexit crap. Avoid London, got offered a £75k a year job there, couldn't afford a house that wasn't a shithole within a 2 hour commute, oh and trains are expensive and shit.

Try Edinburgh but if jocks go independent they'll be fucked as well.

tl:dr UK=fucked

I get that, I love the countryside. It's just not London, for me. I love the London lifestyle tbh and so many brilliant career opportunities.

>fucked for several years because of Brexit
>Brexit terms haven't been agreed

lol. Please be quiet and go back reading The Guardian.

OP here, moving from NZ

Still fucked. Our 'plan' is to sell jam to China lol

live in London and I just got home on the night tube after some drinks, dinner and seeing Ricky Gervais stand up. not many cities in the world for a normal work night mate.

Yeah wasnt cheap, i bet

How old are you?

/THREAD

Early 20s coming from NZ

not too bad to be fair! tickets were only £15 as it's a warm up show for his tour so he was testing new material.

>contemplating on moving to England after brexit

I'd want to paid at least 15 for that guys shocking stand up routines

London can be tough on your wallet and its tough living in a densely populated broken community that has a lot crime infested shit hole's on top of having to commute, no where in England is as bad but alternatively as brilliant. Ive not visited every city but Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Edinburgh get my vote. Liverpool and Manchester are the roughest depending on where your living, has some proper shit holes. By all accounts Newcastle and Glasgow are alright. Bristol is cool and Brighton is so chilled out PewDeePie lives their. Birmingham seems like the Leeds of the midlands, Id avoid both.

if you can get a good job, definitely do it. being young in London is fucking incredible.

>Birmingham seems like the Leeds of the midlands, Id avoid both.
Plus that brommie accent, ugh

>believing that being in lefty cuck EU would be a good thing sandwiched between Putin and Trump

Fuck off cuck, Trump loves Brexit and will shaft Europe to see it succeed because it lines up with his own politics.

Would you advise or discourage working in the public sector? NHS was looking like a potential option.

NHS is very hard work but can be very rewarding. My brothers works for the NHS. If you're very good, you can do very well in the NHS. Worth giving it a shot imo.

What branch do they work in? I was researching positions in various Ambo Services