Sneaking food into the movie theater: What does Sup Forums sneak in?

What food does Sup Forums sneak into the movie theater?

Don't tell me you actually pay for overpriced shit like soda and popcorn.

I like to bring a carne asada burrito and a Mucho Mango Arizona can. It's not hard if you have a big jacket on, or just drape a smaller jacket on your arm over the bag of food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7ho3Bcl9fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me on the left

>Don't tell me you actually pay for overpriced shit like soda and popcorn.

I do this, I dont care. I go to the theater like once every 6 months.

I snuck in an entire giant bag of circus popcorn in my rolls of fat.

>I go to the theater like once every 6 months.

You must be pretty lonely and sad.

I bring a subway sandwich to the theatres almost all of the time.

Unfortunately, I am never able to finish the thing, so I find myself tearing the sandwich up and throwing it around the movie theater.

The last time I went to a theater was to see avatar in 3d. Snuck in a cooler filled with sodas and a hot bag with taco bell.

It ended up smelling so badly I heard people complain and saw a few get up and go out to talk to the staff.

During that period I ate about 6 tacos and three mountain dews as fast as possible then tossed the cooler a few aisles away.

Got away with it and they missed several minutes of imax 3d

This. I only go like 2-3 tomes a year

We can see you, you know. We have night vision hidden cameras above every screen.

I literally just put food in a satchel bag.

They have no legal power to stop you.

I only sneak in booze.

I'm alone. Not 'lonely'.

>cheap american bastards need the slop trough at every destination

I sneak my cinema anvil everytime now that my oversized anvil doesn't meet the new regulations.

I don't eat snacks while watching movies because I'd rather eat proper food

I snuck in Sun Chips once when it had the loud biodegradable bags. I sat in the back so no one would hear it, after the movie I overheard other people complaining about crinkly noises.

This is why I don't go to the cinema any more. If it's not some disgusting fatass crunching and slurping his way through popcorn and soda its some howling she-boon catching up with her girlfriends at full volume and live-tweeting how inconsiderate others are around her. Fuck that.

Why do you live in an area where niggers can go to the same theater as you?

why do you need to eat while watching a movie

Some nigger ACTUALLY started forging with his anvil during the intermission at my cinema. Good thing I had my handy CinePDA™ because he got a report to the CinePolis™ after the movie.

I don't eat at the cinema. It distracts from the film.

There's no better joy than watching a movie while enjoying a meal.

I eat dinner in front of my 65 inch display watching movies that I pirated from pirate trackers.

Tonight I'm making a lasagne before I watch whatever is next on the list of movies I have downloaded.

Don't forget the mothers who bring their hyperactive kids to R rated movies and turn a blind eye to them running up and down the aisle screaming like a pack of wolves.

Man, Jay went from /fit/ to Sup Forums in the blink of an eye.

Hunger. Thirst.

Why wouldn't you eat while watching a movie? It's literally one of the best times to eat.

And his ffriend is just sitting there thinking "God this fat fuck can't go 100 minutes without stuffing his fat face full of food"

You can't finish a subway sandwich? Fuck dude, I am 60 pound and I still can finish a whole one

>cant live for 2 hours without eating

>I bring a subway sandwich

You are disgusting. That is literally nigger-tier in terms of sandwiches.

How the hell did he manage that?
A whole chicken?? WTF

snuck in a whole chicken? that's fucking hilarious. i actually prefer not to eat in the cinema. i don't get why it's such a big thing. however, one of my patented go-to moves when out with a girl is to sneak in a flask or a couple of little bottles of wine. a good buzz really helps with comedies.

people like you are the reason i dont even go to movies anymore you fat disgusting fuck

can you really not go 2h or 3h without eating you disgusting lard ass whale burgernigger

>inb4 hurr my great grandfather was 1/32th german

yeah if you're american you're fat by default and some type of nigger, just deal with it

Handful of these.

you're only only 60 pound?

>sneak in a flask or a couple of little bottles of wine. a good buzz really helps with comedies.

This nigga knows. It also goes well with action and psychological thriller movies. Dramas not so much, it'll just bore you

Me and a friend once snuck 5 layer burritos from Taco Bell into the theatre by keeping them in our pants

>Hey want to go to the movies

WE CAN'T WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PREPARE AND SERVE A MEAL!

There is literally nothing wrong with bringing food to the theater when food is served to you at the theater.

a horse

Seeing it's distant cousin being devoured would really piss off my falcon. He hates being stuck in such a small room anyways.

Bottle of water.

Behold, the best thing to sneak into a theater.

Perfectly contained, nice and hot, nearly impossible to spill, and easy to eat as much or as little as you want, and the container can be re-sealed so you can eat half now and half when the movie is in the final act.

Fried rice is god-tier sneaking food.

indeed, but comedies are the way to go when with a girl. the girl ends up laughing and giddy, always a good mix, and you barely did any work.

>insult Americans
>post American movie image

WHEN I SUDDENLY SMELL SOME SORT OF RIDICULOUSLY RANK ETHNIC FOOD WAFTING THROUGH THE THEATER I KNOW HOW HITLER FELT

THIS, IS HE A FUCKING 8 YEAR OLD WITH CANCER

DYEL FAGGOT

Patrician quote.

this, fuck you and your asian crap. the only good asian food is sushi because it doesnt smell like rotten shit

if you really bring smelly food into a movie theater you're that guy

have fun being the token fatass

There are no rules against bringing your own stuff into movie theaters here, there's a grocery store literally next to the ticket booth in the same building as the theater and they have a take away snack bar in there. This is a nonissue here.

>he doesn't eat buffalo wings and cheese fries with blue cheese dressing while watching Shoot Em Up

It's like you don't even want to be COMFY.

a gallon of spoiled milk and 200 dollars worth of guacamole

Yea, they don't let you bring hot food cause it stinks out he place for everyone else you austistc fuck..,don't fucking do it.

Candy and snacks? In Norway and Spain(where I live now) you can bring it from outside the theatre. drinks too, I sometimes mix rum in coke bottles and get drunk there, try to sit away from sober plebs so they wont have to smell it.

>if you really bring smelly food into a movie theater you're that guy

the smart guy who enjoys himself?

KEK

AND A BOOT FULL OF CHEEZ DIP

Can't you faggots either go two hours without eating or buy the damned overpriced popcorn to help keep the poor theater from shutting down? We'll all only be able to watch movies on our fucking telephones in a few years.

I buy a small popcorn and soda because I prefer fountain soda over bottled and theater popcorn is hard to resist.

I do sneak in candy though. There's a dollar store right next to the theater.

We'd probably go the theater more often if they actually start putting out good movies again. As-is, there's only like, 2-3 movies a year that come out I'm even remotely interested in.

Maybe the theatre can lower prices to sell more?

Popcorn is worth pennies.

>be me at Deadpool
>two grandmothers and their grandkid a few rows back, kid couldn't have been moire than 6-7.
>"Haha, he loves these superhero movies."
>They laugh and talk about how nice it is to go see a funny movie at the theater together.
>They're out the door before the initial gunfight on the bridge is over.

for about 10 minutes before he's thrown out of the theater, sure

haha penis

I bring hot food to the theater all the time and I've never been thrown out. If anything, it makes people hungry for what I'm eating.

Is this a thing that Americans actually do?

>not exclusively patronizing theaters with a no colored policy

>Tfw so poor you have to stay in the colored section
Why even live

I sneak in vodka

sometimes gum

because for millions of years the will to survive has been hardcoded into us. otherwise there's really no point to it.

Then why does the Theatre shooter always kill himself after every performance?

>visiting India on vacation
>decide to take in a movie while I'm there
>tfw it's even worse than a black theater

youtube.com/watch?v=a7ho3Bcl9fI

>americans actually have to watch movies with niggers

wuz

Death is better than American prison.

But what do you do if you bring an oversized lawnmower there? I got taxed for it last time.

Are you intentionally trying to make yourself out like a cartel gangbanger or are you just retarded?

Theater candy is too expensive.

THC capsules

I don't give a shit.

I don't eat much. At movies or anywhere actually.
But i do sneak in alcohol.

Hard liquor mostly, because once i brought a 12-pack of beer and had to piss like three times during the movie and there was bottles everywhere round my feet.

I just put the booze bottle in a backbag or whatever, buy a soda and mix those fuckers up when the lights go out.

Gotta bring in a full lobster dinner, complete with a tub of melted butter

French actress

Okay, Nathan.

>its better to get raped by a nigger and get aids than dying

who here brings space cookies into a theater?

Solution is to not do stupid shit and go to jail.

Did you forget the original question? We are talking about a person shooting up a theatre and why they would kill themselves rather than go to jail.

>Crocodile hunter: Collision Course
>Smirnoff vodka, swedish fish, cream soda and a bacon cheese burger
Best theater experience I have ever had. Being buzzed and cheering steve on was wonderful

I would kill myself too if I had the choic e of walking away free or going to jail.

>overpriced
yeah if youre a poorfag

I take a bottle of water, and if I'm feeling snacky, some fruit pastilles

This is something I don't get. Why do people eat in theaters? It's distracting and loud. Same with folks getting up to go to the bathroom during a movie. Why not do it beforehand?

Is it really that hard for you americans to eat something before or after the movie? can't you sit for two hours without stuffing your mouth?

beer or whiskey, usually 6 or 8 500ml of Guinness

liquor
large cokes
3 boxes of large KFC fries
and every man buys something for himself

AH MIGHT DIE OF BEETUS

Sup Forums in one picture.

Oh man those KFC wedges would be great during a movie

>filename
s-sauce?

I just look in a garbage bin for an unused popcorn tub and drink for free refills. Who the fuck buys that shit?

All Indians have a genuine collective autism.

>It's another Americans can't stop eating themselves to death thread